Christian General

I refuse to play this game, I refuse bloodshed against my brothers. When the race war breaks out, they can skin me alive and set me on fire but I refuse to hurt another, my home is with Christ and I will take up my cross when the time comes. God is love, this world is not our home.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, user.

This sounds like lyrics from a Five Iron Frenzy song.

is it safe to say that Jesus was in fact a wizard? he dabbled in necromancy too

It shall be done. The traitors go first.

But seriously, when is the Restoration?
I am clearing my calendar.
Apokataboles Kosmou, friends.

Seriously, I am sick of World Culture.
Give me that sweet Kingdom of God life.
I'm just-a passing through.

Why do we fight over the scraps from the enemy's table?
We have an invitation to the table of the King.

Isn't it obvious who is really following Christ?
Who is the salt?
Who is the light?
Who is holy?
Who is bringing God's will to bear in Creation?

You must get out, anons.
You must get out of the belly of the beast.
You must get out of the belly of the beast before the beast is thrown into the fiery pit.
You must get out.

This world offers nothing but vanity, without Christ there is nothing

>cucktholic

To be born of fire and water user, non just fire

The idea is to reconcile spirit and matter, not throw one or the other out.

Religion is gay

Fuck off, nigger lover. Race traitors deserve death.
Why not just kill yourself then? Seriously, if the world is shit and the afterlife is all that matters why don't Christians just fast until they die? Why breed and force more people to live in this horrible existence?

David was a man after God's own heart, yet his hands were too bloody to build the Temple.

Love you, but make sure you haven't fallen for the "Nice Jesus" meme. Remember when He comes back, He comes back with a rod of iron to break the nations, and will personally kill tens of millions of people in the process.

I shall pray for you, faggot.

Suicide is murder.

1) Thou shalt not murder, even one's own self;
2) the Spirit of Life lives in us; how can we embrace death?
3) Patience is a virtue; and
4) This too shall pass.

It's pathetic that Christianity has declined throughout Europe. Catholicism in France, Spain, etc. along with Roman Catholicism in Italy, Anglicanism in the UK, etc. developed various unique and beautiful cultured. Then secularism hit, and all of that got flushed down into the toilet.

It's wondrous that Christianity is alive and vibrant in Asia.

It's almost gone around the world.

I believe suicide as a sin was only later added into the bible after Christ's death, so you can go ahead and kill yourself. Also, God tells people to murder and take slaves in the bible, you stupid cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

Stop trying to sell us your child murdering cult.

Can catholics post in this thread?

How do I become a less hate filled person? I don’t want to hate anybody but these Muslims in my town hate me. For no other reason than I am catholic.

"Christianity rejects infanticide. The Teachings of the Apostles or Didache said "You shall not kill that which is born."[45] The Epistle of Barnabas stated an identical command.[46] Apologists Tertullian, Athenagoras, Minucius Felix, Justin Martyr and Lactantius also maintained that exposing a baby to death was a wicked act.[7] In 318 AD, Constantine I considered infanticide a crime, and in 374 AD, Valentinian I mandated the rearing of all children (exposing babies, especially girls, was still common). The Council of Constantinople declared that infanticide was homicide, and in 589 AD, the Third Council of Toledo took measures against the custom of killing their own children."

What are you referring to here?

No, you just have a very confused idea on what salvation is, how it is obtained, and how it cannot be lost.

Dead children go to be with the Lord forever; they're infinitely better off than you right now.

Become a born again Christian, witness the risen Christ Jesus to the Muslims, see what happens. You may win some, you may get killed.

But you won't be a hellborn papist anymore.

> I don’t want to hate anybody but these Muslims
Good, goy. First you must love all people equally and then open your home to them and let them share your wife with you.

Bible said do not pass your children through the fire (sacrifice them to Molech) 3500 years ago.

fucking fascists am I right

bringing the dead back to life is a far greater magic then necromancy
necromancy only animates the dead as nothing more than golems made of decaying flesh

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

you are not allowed to hate not even your worst enemies. But you should oppose them in every way.

Fuck off you fake fuck Christian.

Take up your cross daily, user. Don't wait.