HAPPENING: DONALD TRUMP JR. PROMISED ASSANGE AMBASSADOR ROLE

theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/
archive.is/DyhzW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoah. great in size and verifiably not false.

tick
tock

Ambassador to what?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a fucking retard

You can't make a dead man into an ambassador

Indictment soon

Oh shhhht! Sounds hyper illegal!

Oh no twitter DMs that show Trump Jr never did anything but respond twice then ignore them for 8 months

>Julian Assange is dead guys

WikiLeaks suggested Trump Jr. push for the suggestion of Assange as ambassador to Australia "just to send a message." Trump Jr. didn't respond.

>man who devoted his life to exposing deep state secrets
>most of the US elite wants him for treason
>let's give him an ambassador role surely he'll accept
How stupid is Drumpf Jr?

>theatlantic

Article doesn't back up claim. Fuck off, fake news. You can't stop the storm.

oh no impeachment tanks in 30

>theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/
archive link
archive.is/DyhzW

>WikiLeaks suggested Trump Jr. push for the suggestion of Assange as ambassador to Australia "just to send a message." Trump Jr. didn't respond.

For those who actually care what was in the article. OP is a fucking MSM disinfo kike.

indictment for what? you bitchy little retards keep spouting your 'indictment' meme bullshit but you have no clue what the word even means and provide nothing to substantiate it.

fuck off and go bitch somewhere else you obese retard.

No "promise" at all. WL made a bunch of lame suggestions, including having DJT name JA ambassador, and Jr. ignored.

Fake news. OP is a faggot.

Donald Trump kicked my dog because Putin and WikiLeaks told him to!

He let the whole campaign know and they all lied about it lol

That article sure says a whole lot, but I noticed one thing, oh it's sad, they never EVER backed up the claim. A baseless accusation, how about that?

Get fucked, kikes and commies. In ten years you will be dead.

The real news is that Trump just nominated a pharma-manage for ministry of health.
Guys...how can you unironically not see how you get fucked by Richie Rich and his buddies?
>half of the cabinet GS
>next FED head an ex-banker with no economic background but muh banking
>Pharma manager for ministry of health

The only one's still clapping are Bibi, Saudi-Arabia...and pol.

A real liberal and a real Patriot, only anons will remember through time

Four of Drumphs associates have already been indicted, Donny Jr. will be five

Try not lying about the contents of the article. Nowhere did anyone say Assange would get that role. The claim is that it was merely suggested.

Also, Trump Jr. asked WikiLeaks what Roger Stone was talking about when he said a big WikiLeaks announcement was occurring the next day.

Doesn't that blow STONE WAS TRUMP's INTERMEDIARY WITH THE RUSSIANS AND ASSANGE out of the water? The campaign was obviously not coordinating with Stone.

HAHAHAHA! Well, we knew it’d surface soon, after Rohrabacher was named in Flynn probe last week, so The Atlantic must’ve won the leak (I pushed for NYT just to stick it right up their asses), but alas... I digress.

If after ALL I’ve told y’all about Assange since May for fucks sake, still seems like a LARP after this, I give up. Like I said, a LONG TIME AGO, no one “BAD” got Assange. Disinfo is good, like Q guy says though, right?! Maybe we just needed y’all to think he was “got”, for the “get”, until we didn’t need it any more. Might not have needed the “get” anymore, after right around May 2017, no? Unironic... of course. ;o)

>congress is fake

can't wait till Butthead is thrown in jail

>WikiLeaks didn’t write again until Election Day, November 8, 2016. “Hi Don if your father ‘loses’ we think it is much more interesting if he DOES NOT conceed [sic] and spends time CHALLENGING the media and other types of rigging that occurred—as he has implied that he might do,” WikiLeaks wrote at 6:35pm, when the idea that Clinton would win was still the prevailing conventional wisdom. (As late as 7:00pm that night, FiveThirtyEight, a trusted prognosticator of the election, gave Clinton a 71 percent chance of winning the presidency.) WikiLeaks insisted that contesting the election results would be good for Trump’s rumored plans to start a media network should he lose the presidency. “The discussion can be transformative as it exposes media corruption, primary corruption, PAC corruption, etc.,” WikiLeaks wrote.

Doesn't sound like Wikileaks had much faith that Trump was going to win anyways.