Warnings include:
>A decline in freshwater availability
>Unsustainable marine fisheries
>Ocean dead zones
>Forest losses
>Dwindling biodiversity
>Climate change
>Population growth

Not sure what to think about climate change, but I'm not worried one bit about population growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RgiZP_w62-4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"As an average 19-year-old high school dropout Sup Forumstard, I believe I know better than all of these 15000 scientists and that everything is made up."

There, half the posts this thread will have. Please save yourselves the trouble and don't post.

but the jews

economists have a name for all of this. They call it "externalities" that have to be ignored and shifted onto the general public because recognizing this phenomenon would interfere with short-term profits

regardless of what the many brainlets on Sup Forums think, the few people in government who are actually sincere in their work (mainly the Department of Defense) are completely aware of what's going on in the world and they take it very seriously

Shaddup science bitch

>Not sure what to think about climate change, but I'm not worried one bit about population growth.
these are mostly the same problem

ferment things, recycle, and don't have kids

if there was any proof, it would only take one scientist. Science is not a consensus unless there is no hard evidence.

We've already passed beyond the point of no return that most of those same 15k scientists provided years ago. Humanity will adapt. Well, some of humanity will.

>(((scientists)))
>cbc
>climate change
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
S

>no kids
>problem is more than 100 years out
i dont care even if its true

whwn will you coastniggers realize noone cares about you?...just drown already

It's africa, china, and india that are overpopulated.

The only people who should not have kids are shitskins.

Don't believe the Molymeme. Even if the globe isn't warming exactly as the scientists predicted we KNOW factually that the Earth's ecosystems and natural functions that keep us all alive are in danger and should be protected.

I'm not worried about population growth because if a country 3rd world country (the main place for population growth) gets its act together, less children die so families stop having more children because they no longer fear their kids will die.

I'm not sure what to think about climate change because I haven't done reaserch on it.

"More than 15,000 scientists from 184 countries desperate for grant money to impress their stupid colleagues."

There. Fixed it for you.

yes, all the Malthusian disaster predictions of the past 200 years have come true, haven't they?

beat me by a hair

Perhaps they ought to warn the people who cause the problem without ever trying to do anything about it.

aka China, India and Co.

yes, they will have to be aborted. I really really don't want force, but whites are realistically the only population intelligent enough to actually decline in population. notice how rare environmentalists of color are, except for native people

>HEY GUYS LET NOT INTRODUCE GENE THERAPY AND POPULATION CONTROL BECAUSE I TOO WISH TO HAVE A TON OF KIDS WHO WILL ONLY BECOME SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM AND DRAIN RESOURCES EVEN FURTHER
Fucking dumb ass normies.

Jews.

well if we're going to get serious about population control, step one is depopulating sub-Sarahan Africa

So your solution is to thin our numbers while they explode upwards?

You're a fucking idiot? What do you think will happen when shit hits the fan?

The more of them and the less of us there are, the worse it will be for us. But go ahead, have no kids and remove yourself from the genepool. We don't need morons like you when the world is rebuilding from the ashes.

My biggest issues with these head liners, they are all doomsday prediction. I been reading these for the past 2 decades and frankly they are just that. Bullshit, they never show actual proof of any of it. It always hypothesis. never absolute evidence. Over the years, they beat the same tune just using different instruments. Scare the plebs into living their lives. Keep causing mass anxiety, promote them to live in a protective bubble. Never to go outside of your home. Never to explore. Never to achieve anything. Just be a good little pleb.

I would rather see humanity wiped out than under the dominion of the left, so I it doesn't bother me all that much.

is there any way the world can end sooner than this? by the end of the week would be ideal for me. kinda tired of waiting.

imagine being this insane

no, I said to abort all chinese, indian, and african babies for the next eternity, until we find a comfy quorum of 1 billion or so. I'll be having kids, because that's some 10-20 generations away, assuming civilization even lasts that long.

eat shit, retard cuck

"31,487 American scientists have signed this petition,
including 9,029 with PhDs "

10-20 is a gross over-estimate imo.

You're looking at 5, tops. most likely 3.

I agree. We must stop Africa from growing and making this unstoppable.

>Muh doomsday scenario
I wonder how much Al Gore is paying these guys?

>implying you would survive a cataclysmic event equal to a remaking of society
None of us will see it
We're here for the crash at best
But more likely
its a slow downward spiral

I dunno, it'll be a slow spiral to the tipping point, but then there'll be race wars erupting all over the world.

This is why we need WW3 and 3 billion dead chinks and indians

Thats a fantasy.
It will be massacres (of whites) at that point considering rates of demographic shift. Which would probably stop it from happening en masse to begin with. I don't know how this could be fixed.

Don't underestimate the sheer ineptitude of shitskins. Just ask any soldier who tried to train arabs in warfare.

Whites have been playing the war game longer and far more successfully than anyone else.

We'd have to be outnumbered at least 50 to 1 on a national level to fall to shitskins.

>recognizing this phenomenon would interfere with short-term profits
A lot more people are happy to go along with this under the assumption they get to check out before the house of cards falls than I'd like to think.
Then again, seeing whites as a tribe are dwindling, and the west collapsing, who cares?
It won't be our problem.

It can't happen fast enough for me. It would be pretty cool to be among the last of humanity. If I don't get flying cars, no one should.

>We'd have to be outnumbered at least 50 to 1 on a national level to fall to shitskins.

Those are entirely realistic numbers into the future. Aus is in a better position though. We might end up like england in children of men.

Seriously the fish habitat is getting decimated. Id say 25 years until total collapse of fshing zones

>click yes on a chain email
>1 million people support this study!

beta is right.

>B-but muh Jews!

>"""""experts""""" say it so it must be true

you're everything that's wrong with the world you fucking slave. I don't give a shit what other 7 billion people say, let alone (((scientists))) bootlicking little shit

"better dead than red" isn't exactly a novel affirmation, germanon

They are literally experts who publicly disclose their finding and have them reviewed by other experts
There is a difference between a scientific consensus and a social one.
Putting quotes around it doesn't make them less credible, and if you want to call into question their conclusions, examine the data yourself, and don't be a "bootlicker"

>Muh 6 grollian scientist

Yes goy, give us more money, we need it to stop (((climate change)))

>scientists warn us to protect the planet
>we do so
>make the planet's environment a lot better, YAY!

>outta fucking no where, a meteor slaps the earth(again), also causing Yellowstone to erupt(again)
OOPS!

>leftist cucks cling to existence and permanence
Reminder to enjoy it boys, the next 60 years will be the most prosperous in the history of the planet before the problems show up.

Bbrrrrrring it OOONNNNNNN !!

What would the world's pollution be like without china and india, though? Why is it always westerners who have to pick up the burdens?

Cause 90% of our made shit comes from there

I don't need to examine shit. anyone who's not a brainwashed little goy can see the bullshit behind this "man made" climate change. all planets in the solar system are acting weird and some of them show temperature increase too

stars and planets are intelligent beings with consciousness and they have their own cycles/order. your precious scientists are little ants trying to rationalize heavenly bodies with their retarded misguided/malicious intentions

everything you see and hear are lies americuck. your whole life, the way you perceive reality, the data your five senses send to your brain.. ALL. FUCKING. LIES. get it? no? listen well carefully this time

YOUR. LIFE. IS. A. FUCKING. LIE

so where do we fit the jew in this?

I just dont understand the relevance here if it's true or not.

If the claims are false, then like every single other disaster/end times prophecy, it has been proven wrong. The world keeps turning.

If it's true, then the fuckin Kali Yuga finally reaches it's peak, liberal democracies and the rest of the planet all collapse and we start anew, inhabiting the arctic zones now habitable from climate change, and also hopefully a little bit fuckin smarter.

Whatever the case, I'm fine with it. The sooner we collapse, the sooner the race war starts.

Until the world as we know it collapses, man will continue to support his own suicide pact with the Earth. The sooner it happens, the sooner human populations can crash down to more sustainable levels.

Let it burn. An early collapse means an earlier recovery from the cancerous growth cycle in population we promote with every aid package to the Third World.

You may as well be an ape if you reject logical analysis and don't base any of your beliefs on evidence.
I'm not saying you have to be a logician, but you are just completely intellectually bankrupt.
You are not "woke". You aren't seeing through some deception. You're being played by the corporations whose interests dictate denial of climate change. You stand to gain NOTHING by denying clear fact.
You're an idiot, and you'll probably stay that way until the end of your miserable existence.

RWDS when?

youtu.be/RgiZP_w62-4

>don’t have kids
This is such a stupid meme. Don’t have kids—but do accept vibrant diversity migrants!

Fuck you. Have eight kids. We’re going to need all the whites we can get.

>sub-Sarahan Africa
because that is where most humans live retard? no, asia is a good start, mainly india and china

>Global Warming Goy!
>You must pay carbon taxes
>Pay more for energy!
>Pay no attention to what China and India are doing!

Overpopulation is the single biggest threat to humanity, and I don't mean white overpopulation.

>We’re going to need all the whites we can get.
...for what?
whites will never, ever disappear, that's fiction
there's nothing wrong with preserving heritage but you don't need to have 8 fucking kids to do that

>thinks scientists base their claims on acutal irrefutable evidence
>"muh corporations"

I know all your arguments you useless fucking repeater and I'm not interested in them because they're not your own. your pathetic attempt at trying to categorize me is laughable at best. I'm not gonna argue with a fucking parrot, come up with your own ideas or fuck off normie

Don't have kids people who can read this and make sense of it

Young tards go Google hole in the ozone layer. That is what these kikes called it last time

That's not caused by. Climate change isn't an excuse for the shitty business practices of industrial leaders. Deforestation has been going on since people realized they didn't have to be responsible for their actions.

"The planet will be fine. The people are %$@#ed."

--George Carlin

Your fear of science is disturbing
Enjoy your sharia, brainlet

The only sensible solution to this is a mass genocide. Might I suggest we start with China, India, and all of Africa.

What we need is more niggers

>warning to humanity
>to humanity
>hey dumb plebeians use all that power you dont have to change the things that dont depend on your actions
>also you dont deserve to have kids since thats a privilege reserved only for the wealthy and the black
>if anything fucks up tho its ALL YOUR fault you dumb fucking philistines

If you want a world war, this relates to one of the scenario's to make it happen.

Mentioned this in several KB threads.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Stop mass immigration and forign aid. Boom

>POPULATION CONTROL IS VERY IMPORTANT. So we're gonna need wealthy, high productivity whites in Western countries not to have kids but we're not going to enforce population control in the areas that are actually breeding like rabbits and pushing population growth. And also after you don't have kids we'll use population decline as an excuse to flood your country with niggers. Also the evil white man is responsible for Nigerians and the Chinese clear cutting their forests and dumping plastic in the oceans. Fucking white men.

>"ugh this must be one of those islam people because everything is black & white"

go watch rick & cuckedry

The greatest threat to the environment is the unsustainable growth of the third world population.
Any genuine environmentalist should fully support negrocide.

The scientists are mostly white cis-males. Why should we listen to them?

Asians are actually the biggest threat. Neither of them care about the environment at all but the Chinks are actually industrious enough to build tones of shit and actually have the products to throw away into the ocean in huge amounts. Niggers are a problem but not nearly as large of one and if we stopped giving them so much free shit they wouldn't even have anything to throw away anyways. Asians however are another story, basically all of Asia is now a huge pollution factory that can't be stopped without coercion.

Kek

That problem would be fixed if africans were sterilised

And over a billion Muslims say Allah is the one true god. Ready to burn in hell for turning your back on the great creator infidel?

It wouldn't but it would be a good start. All of Africa+India+Pakistan+Philipines+China would pretty much solve it completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

thtis So much this,,,, why don't people talk about this!! also china and india too!

Pic not related

No way that would ever be the case.....kek
Thank god for Trump

POPULATION ITS THE EVER GROWING POPULATION. How do we stop people from reproducing rapidly?

Look at the flag.