Brit/pol/ - WALL OF GAMMON Edition

>David Irving personally takes international guests on his eighth Real History tour of WW2 sites in Latvia and Poland, including all three of the grim sites of the SS "Operation Reinhard" , Himmler's Hochwald bunker headquarters, the German Army headquarters, and Hitler's famous "Wolf's Lair".
irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17559&cat=250&page=1

>May faces a devastating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

Other urls found in this thread:

ricorso.net/rx/library/authors/classic/Beckett_S/1st_Love.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gP92j-uEnps
youtubemultiplier.com/59843662b4d35-kizuna-ai-the-bloody-sire.php
youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready.

Fifth Element is on

I am also ready.

*Blocks your path*

>-7°C
Why are they making it look like it's such a problem. It's frost. In a white country.

Has anybody heard about how the tories have ripped open grenfell tower?

Literally nothing surprises me about it, not even the fact that the Tories are STILL targeting lib dems and have generally fucked up canvassing data even after losing an election purely because of it.

Can the next thread be a George Savile (Halifax) edition? Deserves more recognition.

>In a white country.
We don't get cold/warmth.

Front row has a soyboy, a cuck, a roastie, a retard, a pensioner, a nog, then three more pensioners.

I thought those old fucks were on our side?

really makes you think !

Do you think any of the men in the OP know that they're featured in the #WALLOFGAMMON?

How would you feel if one of your relatives was featured in the #WALLOFGAMMON?

Anyone seen the debenhams xmas advert?

I just had a thought lads
>How many Unique users do you think are on Brit/pol/?

>we don't get cold/warmth
>what is scandinavia

Britain has no Constitution. Everything is dead

Do you prefer Scottish Alcoholics or Misguided Christians?

Can someone fill this in?

Seen the Ebay one?

Tescos is worse.

>yfw 20 years of labour

Regular North West Wales looks like a Fireman holding a hose

I can't watch television because of it.

Unless if you are talking about Shetland, which from your flag I bet (You) aren't, we aren't Scandinavia

Misguided Christians
Scottish Alcoholics shit up threads

>falling for the flat screen synagogue

they both share the same ideology pretty puch.

>Anti welfare state.
>And they're closet anti female vote
>Both want some form of morality

Big bada boom

If he had changed "Brexit" to "Referendum" and stop typing after the first full stop, he'd have been correct.

Seeing as they're both virgins, no.

Are you retarded.

I was talking about LibDem leaders.

hitchens isn't really anti welfare state, just against the "anti-family" parts

I need to increase my dose of vitamin MORALITY folks.

If I just roll up to a local church on Sundays is that acceptable? If I clearly don't know anything about the finer details of denominations and the bible, will that in any way prevent me from taking part?
I have always had a spiritual persepctive, and I consider my connection to a higher power to very naturally naturally be quite a significant part of my life and outlook.

Is there an infographic on the different denominations?

I don't have brittish tv here so I went and watched it on jewtube

OF COURSE IT'S A NOG AND A WHITE GIRL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jacob is a state authority loving Catholic.

I don't know famalam, I stayed for quite a bit in Scotland and the sudden changes of temperature could be severe. While it never became really warm, it could get cold as fuck. Plus that fucking wind everywhere in Glasgow.

Are you baptised?

Left is getting far, far too comfortable in the West

As in total?

22 posters right now, must be some never post part time lurkers too. Not a huge amount imo.

ricorso.net/rx/library/authors/classic/Beckett_S/1st_Love.htm
Read

AV
Indy

Oh, I thought (You) were talking about yourself
My answer lies in pic related

I think the poor city planning in Glasgow/Edinburgh goes a long way to explaining the wind problem.

PAKI PRITAL
this week
she thought last week she could an should go Bust a Huge ARMs Deal !!
she I am told is a very confident 1010% an self Loving in herself , she oozes it .. got her elected , BUT she is Thick As Pig Shit aka as TAPS, her call sign by her close staffers , as she is such a Spoilt Madam dumb idiot , if someone dares to say , erm No they sacked and never in pols again ! this is why TAPS is always Right !
she sniffed Boris Arms an went on her hols to secure it for herself as she HAS/HAD DREAMS as PM !
Boris found out dragged her back she was interrogated by the Big boar an he spent 8 hrs in that locked chamber in on her her screams were heard in halls near chambers , her unmarked face an she resigned simpering to being raped and used by a big fat Ugly pig .. his cum was dripping down her thighs /legsin press con ..
But next month she will see she got a few piglets in her belly
you all say this is fantasy .. Kek

Nope.

you should probably see though people for what they want as an endgame rather than what they say on QT for goals

they're both clearly for actual conservatism. you'd be retarded to think that they should go full 1488/LeTradLife in public with the current ''progressive'' conditions the public faces today

Remember this classic?
youtube.com/watch?v=gP92j-uEnps

Like 150

>Honk and Rimmer leave
>everything goes to shit

This is YOUR fault.

For the love of all that is good, don't start that one off again kek.

The SNP did utilitarianise in that period, that was always going to cause damage to the Dems regardless.

Thoughts on where Rimmer's gone?

girl i've known all the way since primary schools albanian bf is trying to convert her to islam, should i be concerned,

I complained an had plod around issuing a faux letter about my shitposting them firms as degenerate rape enablers ?

That was what I woke up to on election morning and it was very sad
But I celebrated hard when he resigned

why their faces are red ?

Honk hasn't left. And pube fucking off balances rimmer out...

in front of the gatwick express : '(

You're probably good for church, around me anyway they are still fairly popular. although looking back I regret being an edge lord athiest when I was a teen as when I was living in bramhall there were A LOT of proper Aryan tier blonde Christians my age.
checked and how many people check our little comfy containment board more or less, posters or lurkers.
That sounds about right to me
Rumor is he offed himself sadly reality is hopefully he still posts here without a trip
>pic completely unrelated its Aesthetic though

Start by reading "mere christianity" by CS Lewis, it's the basics that every christian, whatever the denomination, is supposed to adhere to. If a church you happen to walk into starts preaching against that, run. Prayer is important too. And don't pray like protestant do, being like "OH LAWWWD JESUS" and then ramble on in that half-shouting voice.

As for the denominations, I'm catholic. I still thing they or the orthodox church have a plus due to historicity but I understand people not being able to stand what is happening and the pope. If you can look past that and tolerate it I think it's the best. Anglican services I went at were fucking horrible.

also this

youtubemultiplier.com/59843662b4d35-kizuna-ai-the-bloody-sire.php

youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos

absolutely recommended

I never said he wasn't..

I said that Himself and P.Hitchens are both similar to the public eye. They vision actual conservatism

HA! Islam's so BASED right guys?

The Virgin Hitchens
>Forever in the shadow of his edgy atheist faggot dead brother
>Brexit makes him nervous
>Former commie
>Ugly, looks like an owl, never pulls
>Anglican Protestant, is OK with women bishops and gays eloping
>His children will most likely go on to become just as mediocre as him
>Utterly uninspiring, often compared to eeyore
>Believes Britain is dead

The Jacob Rees-Chad
>From a family of esteemed newspaper editors and politicians, surpasses all of them anyway
>Brexit makes his heart swell with anglo pride
>Ideologically consistent throughout his life, frequently went commie bashing as a youth
>Dashingly handsome due to noble genetics, nicknamed 'the moggmeister' by his chums at Oxford due to his prowess with the ladies
>Old School Roman Catholic, ready to DEUS VULT at a moments notice, is uncompromising in his traditionalist beliefs
>His children will form a dynasty the likes of which England has never seen
>Beloved by constituents and the wider general public, men would die for him
>Believes in Britain

wn stop the god stuff last time you were chased away shitposting an self harmed on your arms an legs ok , You ruined it ok ..Everyone Hated you after you doxxed folk here ..

You could have done worse than edgelord atheist
>tfw used to be a vegan pagan

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554
It's getting worse lads.

What I said is opposed to Hitchens.

Yeah but the tories and labour bounced back straight away and the only reason the lib dems gained seats was because of tory tactial voting
Next election Charles Kennedy's seat is going to go tory
The thought sickens me

I don't believe he killed himself, as unhappy as he was. He's gone to try and sort his life out and if he's reading I wish him the very best of luck with that.

You can just turn up out of the blue, they won't mind or judge you for it, in fact they will probably try and make you welcome given how church attendance is nowadays. If you do go, bring a pound or so with you, there will probably be a collection in the middle of the service. If the Eucharist/Communion is taken, do not take it, as you cannot when you are not baptised. Instead you can receive a blessing from the priest, usually by bowing, crossing your arms, or both (it should be explained in the leaflet you'll receive each Sunday). The services should be fairly straight forward, and even if you are not sure what to do you can just follow what everybody else does (e.g. stand up when they do, sit down when they do, etc.).

I strongly urge you to attend an Anglican church.

He's not wrong there, to be fair...

Of course

The shit lord posting BS from Memri is Jew troll. MEMRI is a Zionist outfit that is dedicated to keeping the USA and the West bogged down fighting wars for Apartheid Israel for years to come.

>be me
>chemist working in academia
>colleagues and I play music through speakers in lab since ear plugs are banned
>always put on some pleb shit I wouldn't normal listen to like radio head
>need a piss so leave, have piss, and come back
>notice Skrewdriver is playing through my phone
Thank fuck no one was paying attention

>And don't pray like protestant do, being like "OH LAWWWD JESUS" and then ramble on in that half-shouting voice.