Christians are a result of Jewish cultural conquest

It doesn't matter what you personal opinion on Judaism is, it doesn't matter what some priest said about them. Nothing will ever change the fact that you're a result of your ancestors capitulating to Jewish culture. They surrendered, and now you have Stockholm syndrome.

The "jews" of today aren't the same as the Judeans 2000 years ago. After the destruction of the temple at Jerusalem, their religion was destroyed and then rabbinical """judaism""" took over which is based on the talmud, not the bible.

Old Christianity, before it was perverted, was based on Roman Gods.

Roman theology had a whole bureaucracy of which god to pray to. The Romans replaced all those gods with "Christian" patron saints.

Is this why so many professors and others in academia over exaggerate about how Christianity used to be anti-semitic and constantly try to convince students that Christian Fundamentalism spurred a lot of modern day hate movements?

no

It wasn't. The copy-cat theory claims Christianity is based on multiple religions and myths including Hinduism, Egyptian mythology, Greek Mythology, Paganism, etc. Nitpicked similarities isn't enough proof for it. The copy-cat theory relies on nitpicking from dozens of deities to somehow "prove" Jesus never existed.

Are you trying to somehow disprove the Bible's Hebrew origins? Are Abraham and Moses not Jewish mythical characters?

Stuff like this is beyond pathetic. It's literally the same as niggers claiming to be Ancient Egyptians. Not only do you throw your own culture into the trash, you larp as another.

The Jews fear and loathe Christ.

So tell me where you think the origins of the european religions are from. Tell me why the the german word for yes is ya. Tell me why the danish are called the danes. I don't think you really want to start deconstructing things.

It depends on the people. Most come from Indo-European ancestral religion, Finnish and Estonian from Uralic, Basque from whatever they are etc. The point is that it's an ethnic religion as opposed to the universalist Christianity. I don't understand the point of your other questions.

Ok buddy. Dig a little deeper. It's quite a mystery.

This board is getting so fucking dumb. I used to think it was all just trolls trolling for fun, but was aware that people could be trolled for profit and political gain, that was made fully clear during the election. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on. I think a lot of factions have tried really hard to meme things into existence here and probably even more are trying now. White supremacists, sjws, democrats, republicans. I always sort of thought that muslim extremists were really tech savvy and the overall message in all the noise seemed to line up with islam and sharia law, which would also explain the "christians are jews" effort we're seeing today, but you know now I just tink it's all to spread chaos, is it russians? I don't know maybe, could be china. It's certainly working well enough as people are getting super fucking extreme with their ideologies

Just noticed that all the flags defending Christianity in here are American. How typical.

>CHRISTIANS ARE THIS BECAUSE I SAY THEY ARE!
>No, I won't provide anything but hearsay to back up my piss poor argument.
You're fucking retarded and deserve to be executed.

Which part of my argument did you have a problem with, you sperg?

It's just shills/morons, people usually call them out on their inconsistent bullshit eventually

>Are Abraham and Moses not Jewish mythical characters?
Yeah, but they were brothas, not like those edomite khazar imposters.

kek

Kek, why is odin contained in the word adonai. Why is aton in the word wotan, lets throw it all away.

Lets throw all religion away because of exoteric reasons, completely missing the point of religion in the first place.

no one said that..... Hail Odin! Hail our forefathers!

Hail him