Which gender are you Sup Forums

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

I think I'm Whiteboy

>Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

OP here, I kekked so hard at this one

Why does this piss me off so much?

Triggered

shits lowkey alchamey you want golums this is how you get em

I like how male and female arnt even listed.

They are being listed though. Go be retarded elsewhere.

Someone explain gendervoid

there's only one gender 'cos women are objects

It's like having a black hole in your head

I define myself as an aircraft carrier vessel and since Germany already introduced the third gender I can finally fulfill my dreams!

>Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox

What is that mirror universe shit? Do I need to reverse the polarity of the dilithium flow or what?

Where our society is going?
I'm afraid of the futur in the direction we take. All those people are sick and lost and they will never be helped if we just accept it.

Aliagender

We're embracing their mental illness and encourage them to mangle themselves. The german society consists nearly entirely of white collar wagecucks without identity and faith, who're obsessed with their economy which they see as more valuable as their race, people and soil. Can't speak for other countries though.

>Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc

SAGE

I'm a hitlerkin robosexual

>on all levels but physical, I am Adolf Hitler.

Where's the real picture with attack helicopter and chaos undivided?

>Perigender: identifying with a gender but not as a gender

Im Nurglite

>no "all of the above" option
I'd be triggered but by gender isn't even up there so it'd be inaccurate anyway.

This one?

That dude's mustache actually makes me physically ill. I'm literally shaking right now.

Nice...

Same here

fuck all of these
>Magigender: a gender that is mostly gender and the rest is something else
especially this, this doesnt even fucking mean anything

>UMA

ID on these sick Swiss army knives?

>PASSIONATE UNIVERSITY NONCOMPLETER

None of those fit me. Problematic and triggered.

Kek

lmao

I'm pretty sure that's just a perfectly normal young Mexican lady.

Hello yes, I am agender, which means I win the oppression olympics due to the fact that I receive neither of the societal perks afforded to the other genders. Now kiss my agenitals, m'kay sweetie?

A White Male..! Who Hate's Everyone Equally LMAO

Im transautistic Niggergendered

Here's the real chart

I sexually Identify as an Bipolar Junction Transistor. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of creating current gain at a significant multiple of my input base current. People say to me that a person being a transistor is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install bond wires, laser etched labeling and heatsinks on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “2N2222” and respect my right to create gain in a class-A common emitter configuration or exist as part of a balanced A-B pair. If you can’t accept me you’re a transphobe and need to check your circuit privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

quality post 10 amp/10 amp would current

Those are unown pokemon

More inclusive version here.

kek

I would call you 2N2222 but it seems you've misrepresented yourself as a TO220 package when everyone but noobs knows the 2N2222 is a TO92, or is this just typical Internet tough transistor crap.

Ummm, Male?
I mean that was the gender i was born with.

(OP)

Bisexual Transabled Asian Girl. What are you!