George Soros and hundreds of other wealthy Americans: Don’t cut our taxes

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-and-hundreds-of-other-wealthy-americans-dont-cut-our-taxes-2017-11-12

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-27/dispute-over-mercer-hedge-fund-taxes-moves-to-irs-appeals-office
youtube.com/watch?v=BXrYDGPUSF4&feature=youtu.be&t=1903
web.archive.org/web/20080612083040/http://www.time.com:80/time/magazine/article/0,9171,964280,00.html
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
accounting-degree.org/accounting-tricks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyone stopping them from donating their fortunes to the federal government? Tell them to put their money where their mouth is.

Started a reply, realized you were not just a leaf but ....

Decided to honor your sage wisdom.

Why do u right wing cucks fight for Soros?

Tell him to put his money where his mouth is and stop forcing everyone else to fund the lefts big government nightmare.

No more higher taxes to fund the problem.

counter-bump

They don't pay taxes anyway

They do now. They won't have to anymore when Trump's tax cuts get thru. Boy u cucks got played son.

No they don't

Tell them to donate their money rather than force everyone to fund the lefts big government programs.

If you want big government you should be the one to pay for it and stop forcing everyone else to pay with higher taxes.

Always remember to sage hide and report obamaleaf threads

Yes they do. The billionaire globalists that you worship serve and obey are even saying they don't need tax cuts but u cucks fight for THEM

Check those digits

Better to just slash the billionaire globalists taxes

AAHAHHA u pathetic cucks got played

You serve Soros

See what a threat I am to the right wing billionaire globalist pedophile shills

Checked

Take your meds you ugly brown lolcow subhuman

go suck that Soros cock u pathetic shill

Oy vey

Why raise taxes and further entrench big government when you can just have them put their money where their mouth is?

Your concern is that without the forever increase of taxes the big government dream dies.

did u see

better cut his taxes even more!!!

Mercer Hedge Fund Tax Dispute Moves to IRS Appeals Office
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-27/dispute-over-mercer-hedge-fund-taxes-moves-to-irs-appeals-office

Senate estimated investors avoided $6.8 billion in taxes

lol u billionaire globalist shills exist to serve the wealthy elites

All u want to do is bankrupt America to deliver trillions to the wealthy elites. Fucking Russian scum.

ITT: LITERAL RIGHT WING SOROS SHILLS

You still have no answer.

Why don't you go after forcing these people to donate their money to the federal government rather than increase taxes on everyone to pay for your big government programs?

Answer the question.

This is why right wing retards can't be trusted with money. You fucking morons don't even know what revenues are. It's pretty obvious u want to bankrupt America.

You still will not answer the question.

Why don't you go after forcing these people to donate their money to the federal government rather than increase taxes on everyone to pay for your big government programs?

Answer the question.

Literally, no one else but shills post the OP's picture. The retardation runs deep.

You have no fucking clue how taxation works do u? You can raise taxes on the rich without raising it on the lower and middle class.

see We're not even talking about raising taxes. We're talking about tax cuts for billionaires. You right wing cucks literally fight and donate and vote to give massive tax cuts to Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros, etc. You worship them. You serve them. All in the name of trickle down economics.

You don't even understand tax policy.

Lol it's the billionaire globalist Trump shills who fight to cut George Soros's tax rates

Even Warren Buffett laughs at how he has Trump voters serving him.

The rich do not just pay higher taxes without passing the cost down to everyone else.

The rich are not just siting on literal piles of paper cash money. Their money is invested and running companies and to take money from them in taxes gives them justification to past the cost to the customer and their investors who will in turn pass it on down the line.

Stop trying to institutionalize bigger government with even bigger government programs requiring even higher taxes.

You big government and high tax supporters just can not win with the "Higher Taxes for Bigger Government" argument.

web.archive.org/web/20080612083040/http://www.time.com:80/time/magazine/article/0,9171,964280,00.html
World's Champion Bull Rider
Monday, May. 04, 1987
In 1969 Soros started the fund that became Quantum with only $250,000. Members of the Rothschild family and other rich Europeans soon kicked in an additional $6 million. Since then the fund has grown mostly through reinvested profits.

>The rich are not just siting on literal piles of paper cash money.

you're a literal fucking paid billionaire globalist shill

there's no way right wing retards are actually this cucked is there

How much does Soros pay you?

You still have not addressed the issue.

Your desire to institutional big government high taxes should not and will not be passed to the tax payer. Your 'bigger government is better government' argument has and continues to fail.

If you want money from Soros you can cease the $18 billion he just moved into his leftist backing charity. Stop trying to make everyone else pay for your big government nightmare.

What do you do for work? What is your tax rate? Why do you care?

You just got fucking btfo. You claimed that the the wealthy elites that you're here shilling for aren't sitting on piles of money. They have TRILLIONS OFFSHORE

Protip: When Warren Buffett gets his dividend payment, it doesn't trickle down on you.

You fucking cuck you are pathetic.

All you've done is prove my point.

You shills want to bankrupt America to give trillions to your billionaire globalist gods.

It doesn't trickle down bitch.

You shills did a good job hiding the Paradise Papers from this pathetic billionaire globalist shill board.

>What do you do for work? What is your tax rate? Why do you care?

Trump is already EXPLODING the budget deficit. Up 37% from last year. If that pace continues, America will be back to $1 TRILLION DEFICIT PER YEAR. That's exactly what you billionaire globalists want.

That's clearly your master plan. You want to destroy America. You hate it.

The billionaires don't want lower taxes.

So we should do what they want.

Hmmmmmm

>that quote
>good goy

>good goy
>cut my taxes bitch

What do you do for work? What tax rate do you pay? Why do you care so much?

haha not an argument

Why won't you answer my questions?

What do you do for work? What tax bracket are you in? Why do you care what people in another country pay for taxes?

>leaf
Into the trash it goes.....

America had always benefited from lower taxes

I work at 24 Sussex Drive.

I want to understand why right wing retards worship serve and obey their billionaire globalist masters

OK, perhaps it's the 3 questions at a time that's overwhelming you.

What do you do for work?

Actually the economy does better when you raise taxes on the wealthy elites that you are here to shill for.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

They don't pay any taxes anyway so what's the deal? Just trying to pretend to be more moral the Trump? How about not fucking up the global economy and profiting of the misery of millions?

conduct psycho-analysis to understand why conservashits vote against their self-interests and in favor of the billionaire globalist elites that they worship, serve and obey

They do not want tax cuts because they have already have loopholes that work for them and cut taxes opens the floodgates to their competition.

The rich are fine with the status quo and cutting taxes creates and advances their competitors.

>I work at 24 Sussex Drive.

Unemployed and unemployable AND a liar. Gotcha.

So if you're unemployed and likely will never work, why do you care what anybody, particularly those in another country, pays for taxes?

They do though. Warren Buffett has even shows his tax returns.

Warren Buffett even laughs how Trump voters serve him. They even do it for free.

>billionaire globalist masters
they don't pay taxes, high taxes do however affect middle class people and small business owners

You seem to post a lot about Jewish people

>If you cut the billionaires taxes, you win

Cause they can just print out more of our fiat currency and make a law saying inflation won't happen. Taxes are a deliberate unnecessary wedge.

Can u imagine that you're so fucking retarded that you don't understand what tax rates are? You don't even know what a rate is. You're legitimately retarded.

Republican tax cuts are designed and engineered to benefit your billionaire globalist god masters

You paid Soros shills are the most disgusting scum I swear.

>George Soros
he's Hungarian you fucking retard

THIS KILLS THE RIGHT WING PAID SOROS BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST SHILLS

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

>/thread

ITT: RIGHT WING RETARDS UNIRONICALLY SHILLING FOR MASSIVE TAX CUTS FOR SOROS, BUFFETT, BILL GATES, MARK ZUCKERBERG, ETC

LOL AHAHAHHAHAHHHA

There is no end to right wing cuckery

The stock market is over priced. What else is new?

Didn't the paradise papers and the panama papers show otherwise?

It literally starts climbing the second Trump gets elected in November 2016.

>being this much of a faggot

Explain to me how sending more money to the government produces jobs in the private sector.

I'll wait.

It shows that the billionaire globalists that right wingers serve are hoarding money overseas. This doesn't mean they aren't subject to income taxes, estate taxes, etc. Both can be true you know.

Funny how Paradise Papers was slid so hard on here. Conservashits defend billionaires and globalists at all turns. They do nothing about offshore tax havens but slash taxes on the rich.

You are cucks, nothing more. The only reason you are allowed to exist is because you serve the billionaire globalist agenda.

Just because the wealthy elites you serve dodge some taxes, doesn't mean they need tax cuts on the taxes they do pay. Is that what u servants thought?

Other than the part where it tripled under Obama

>they don't pay taxes, high taxes do however affect middle class people and small business owners
>Republican tax cuts are designed and engineered to benefit your billionaire globalist god masters

they don't pay taxes because they have already have loopholes

So basically your whole "argument" just amounts to sour grapes that another child has more toys than you and it isn't fair? It's sad you never had a father who loved you enough to stick around and teach you about the world, but don't take it out on us.

>"For the Bolsheviki, revolution is a revelation, and for most of them it is literally a fetish. Consequently, to their eyes, revolution is an end in itself. . . . The Bolsheviki did not know, and they never have known, how to work. They know only how to force others to work. They know how to fight, how to kill, and murder, and die, but they are incapable of plodding, productive labor."
-----The Revolt Against Civilization

lol russian shill mad he got btfo

fuck off

Wow.

Correlation =/= causation

We are literally the highest corporate taxed nation on the planet.

The less money you take from successful investors the more they use it to successfully invest, creating and expanding industry and making more jobs available.

You obviously don't have economic knowledge beyond that of an elementary level, thinking the rich simply do nothing but swim in their funds ala Scrooge McDuck style.

Why exactly should I care what the rich are being taxed? I do not think it is reasonable to believe I will see an increase of productivity and benefits from the governments increased income.

They do pay taxes though. Why are you lying?

You're legitimately you're so retarded that you don't even what tax brackets are. How can u be so mentally ill?

The middle class and the billionaire globalists u shill for pay different tax rates.

ALSO, I LOVE YOUR SHILL SOLUTION IS NEVER TO GET RID OF THE LOOPHOLES.

holy shit these fucking paid shills are getting btfo

the rich can still send in more money

i want my taxes cut

Obama put the Dems 12 million in debt for 2012 for second term run

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

No my argument is that Republicans want to bankrupt America to give trillions to their billionaire globalist gods.

The paid shills ITT are proving me correct.

this would have been far more effective than "Drumpf"

You can't reason with Obama Leaf. OL doesn't listen to reason or facts, only fake news. OL lives in delusional utopia where he's getting fisted by Obama and cropping infographs all day.

what mental illness do u have?

>Facebook needs a tax cut
>it'll trickle down on me

accounting-degree.org/accounting-tricks/

lol u retards are getting massacred

Trump is exploding the budget deficit. Up 37% already

He wants to bankrupt America just like his companies