Did Trump know that something like this might go down? Is that why he backed the non-MAGA guy in favor of MAGA Moore?

Did Trump know that something like this might go down? Is that why he backed the non-MAGA guy in favor of MAGA Moore?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist-steve-bannon-gets-standing-o-from-leading-jewish-organization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought of that hypothesis too.

Alternative Hypothesis: backing Luther Strange was part of a deal with other congressmen.

Trump seems to be aware of how it would play out, regardless of the actual facts. Hence, how he almost gave up when he said what we all knew because of Bill Clinton: Women let the rich and powerful grab them by the pussy. Yes, Monica showed us that and she has the cigars and dress to prove it.

Probably

Cuz Trump is a pedo too.

Trump is behind the accusations

Pedo allegations have never been brought against Trump, everyone has been above the legal age (if someone made a claim that he tried to bang an underage girl, he probably would have lost the election).

Moore was supported by Bannon who is supported by Israel.

I think we know who the real pedos are.

Trump endorsed Roy Moore

I want proof. With a smoking hot wife like that why would you need little kids to get aroused (if he was a pedo).

REMINDER:

PEDOPHILES ARE ***OFFICIALLY*** GOOD NOW

PODESTA THE BESTA

I'd hit it.

Probably, Trump's not very good at speaking technically, but he's not retarded. If he says something, there's probably a reason for it.

This can't be real

The article is from today.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist-steve-bannon-gets-standing-o-from-leading-jewish-organization/

What the fuck.

doubt it
if this year and his twitter has proved anything, its If he says something, there's no reason for it other than a knee-jerk reaction

Raped a 13 year old. Due some fucking due diligence before you mouth off cumstain.

He probably knew Moore had some skeletons in his closet. The guy is really weird and hung up on sex stuff. Those guys always turn out to be pedos or something else

what in the fuck

>Did Trump know that something like this might go down?
I think palantir is more powerful an asset than what most people think.

Allegedly raped. Show me the evidence

>14
>pedophile

>not knowing the virgin Mary had sex from age 13

they don't have sex, you think she there for anything but money, voting for him is insane but believing they have regular sex is more insane

These mongoloid boomers in the comment section

wew

i guess the D dug the women up or even knew it earlier just waiting for the right moment to throw them in the ring. is this just a distraction for the public/media? might be more to come soon

I fully expect continued escalation of this shitshow for the next month every time they find some scrap of non evidence or (((polls))) show his chances dropping.

>something like this
>might go down
Hold on there, counselor. Slow down with all this legal jargon.
Earlier today the Canadian state news did a journalistically incoherent non-story about feeling that something has just got to give, you know, because this latest Allred PR stunt changes everything, and that's just got to be the way it is.
That's not how adults talk and it is completely unforgivable for a journalist to talk like that. But when you have no facts and no reasoning there's a lot of space to fill.