HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

apnews.com/7ca64c92d0c549aba51d071392252418

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/uncategorized/exclusive-gloria-allred-under-state-bar-investigation-for-possible-misconduct/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/360010-poll-37-percent-of-alabama-evangelicals-more-likely-to-vote-for-moore-after
intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Nelson/AL
intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Y-Nelson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WE PEDOS NOW

t. Sup Forums

Bill Cosby was a dry run.

Will they kill themselves when their attempt at this as with trump will fail for the second time_

PEDOROY IS /OURGUY/

>year is 2920
>entire population of earth since 2525 claims Roy Moore sexually harassed them 900 years after his death.

i was raped:
>f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶
>call wapo

Mitch McConnell already said he will be removed if he wins.. the guy is now a walking hot potato. This will reflect bad on Republicans come the midterms next year.

Libs dont want him and establishment repubs rather have Luther Strange. Molestin' Moore is fucked.

>Mitch McConnell already said he will be removed if he wins
What they going to do, be very angry at him?

Don't kid yourself, Democrats would love it if he won. They don't stand a chance in Alabama long term so being able to tell people in swing states that the GOP supports pedophile is much more helpful than people writing in someone else.

leaving this right 'chea

40 years later...seriously I find it funny these false allegations all come from well beyone the statue of limitations and they are all political hacks now ALLRED IS IN ON IT...Gloria Allred LMAOI the most discredited lying sack of shit "attorney" since Johnnie Cochran

Bet you Trump is the one pushing the pedo charges. Trump has done shit like this before, where he leaks something that could be damaging to him or his capital as a means to an end. I think Trump knew about this beforehand and that was why he backed Luther Strange for the nomination. He knew Moore would be a disaster. Once he got nominated, Trump knew based on his own election story that a month is more than enough time to get the story out there and have a backup ready to go. The thing that confused me from the start was that if this was a Democrat's doing, why not do it less than a week before the election?
But why would Trump want to sabotage his own candidate besides knowing he's a ticking time bomb and wants to get rid of him fast? He wants a new AG. We all know Trump and Sessions have had their disagreements, and Sessions has been pretty ineffective at AG. He would be much better in the Senate as a Trump ally than in AG. Roy Moore gives an easy out to Trump to put Sessions back in his Senate seat WITHOUT losing his backing that firing him from AG would result in.
Obviously this wasn't planned from the start, but I think this is what has been happening behind the scenes since Moore won.

I find it funny everytime Clinton did something literally same time near same time it came out...BUT the tons of pedo shit and threatening they did and "culture" of dem cocaine, drugs, hos, and threats etc. Watch Clinton Chronicles kept it all under wraps for years, his secret fuck house in DC and of course Epstein island incidents....

This is a smear campaign and it's an effective one. There is absolutely no defense against it since it's from so long ago. You can't prove that he's not a kid diddler because it's fucking impossible to prove. The end result even if he's found to be innocent is people thinking he's a pedo or sexual harasser anyways because of the accusations. This is the sort of shit that should be tried for libel and slander because it will always ruin a person's reputation.

Yes, that is an excellent point.

Moore is fucked one way or the other.. that is also why establishment GOP doesnt want him. He's a prime target for making Republican party look bad by associating them with pedophiles.

lawandcrime.com/uncategorized/exclusive-gloria-allred-under-state-bar-investigation-for-possible-misconduct/

Republicans:
Transexuals don't belong in the women's bathroom! For the safety of little girls!

Also Republicans:
*votes for Roy Moore even after allegations of molesting 14 year old girls*

On the other hand, it would be pretty pathetic for Democrats to admit that people would rather have a sexual predator represent them over a Democrat. I know Missouri isn't Alabama in terms of party loyalty, but all it took was a few retarded statements by Aiken in 2012 to lose that Senate race.

Welcome to the breakdown of law and order, Trial by media and mob rule. A feckless AG who recused himself from his job and we're fucked. The only thing holding up this house of cards is our reserve currency status and that is being challenged. ((Their)) new host will be China with it's silk road. Welcome to the end my friend. Voting isn't going to fix this shit.

>On the other hand, it would be pretty pathetic for Democrats to admit that people would rather have a sexual predator represent them over a Democrat

No, that would just make Alabama look like a backwards state instead.. as if people don't think that already.

Doug Jones looks like a great guy, but will not win because Alabama is deep-red. If Roy Moore wins, it will make Alabama and GOP look bad.

It would be embarrassing to Dems if this was in a swing state though, but thats not the case.

lmao you fags are so desperate

it was working somewhat when they had just that one girl (the literal DNC employee working for his opponent's campaign) accusing him, but now they made the same mistake they made with Trump and kept having more and more people come out and accuse him of being a pervert.

>((Their)) new host will be China with it's silk road.

It was in China's favor to for USA to back out of TPP.. and it's in China's favor for Trump to back out of NAFTA, that way they can swoop in and court Mexico and Canada to trade with them instead of USA.. and now Trump doesn't seem to be getting tough on China while over there.

I just dont understand why people think he's the savior that will save our economy.. he's giving up everything to China when it comes to world trade deals. That is gonna fuck us over in the long run.

>as if people don't think that already
Then what is the motivation to vote against roy? An obvious smear campaign? Some people will truly never get it

The difference now is the whole #MeToo trend. There's so many people getting accused right now that have turned out to be true that Moore's accusations seem to be real too. It doesnt mean they ARE true, but they are more likely to be believed right now than before.

>No, that would just make Alabama look like a backwards state instead.. as if people don't think that already.

This only makes sense to you because you're a democrat/RINO. You think if Roy Moore wasn't running against someone with exactly the same policy opinions but less sordid past he wouldn't be losing his ass off?

>as if people don't think that already.
Gee, I wonder why all of those Alabamans won't vote for the Democrats. Stupid fucking backwards hicks.
This is why it is pathetic for Democrats. It doesn't matter how deep red a state is. A guy gets called out for raping and forcing 14 year olds into a relationship and you still can't beat him?
Here's an idea, but I know you won't listen because you're just going to think I'm some rube living out in the sticks. After losing a presidential election to a guy who did a fucking retard impression on stage during the campaign, it would've been a good idea to look inward. People don't want to vote for Democrats outside of urban areas because you say "vote for us!" while calling them a bunch of backward hicks at the same time. "Vote for me you fucking rural retard!"
Run a black child rapist against a white conservative in Baltimore who says, "vote for me you fucking lazy niggers!" and I bet the child rapist would win too.
It would be very pathetic if Democrats can't beat this guy.

>Then what is the motivation to vote against roy?

Not voting for someone accused of molesting 14 year old girls would work in most places. It makes the person look bad and it makes his party look bad.. you would think they'd realize that but many in Alabama would rather vote for a pedo than a Democrat.

So just vote democrat instead? Very lazy shill, or either actually retarded

>So just vote democrat instead?

That's what Jeff Flake said.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't lower the new fake victim's age to 12 or something. No one cares. More will probably follow

>you would think they'd realize that but many in Alabama would rather vote for a pedo than a Democrat.
Because the Democrats are so arms-wide-open toward people from Alabama.

And jeff flake has such iron principles, that he is quitting instead of standing up for them. Wow, really ground-breaking politics. Vote entirely opposite of my interests because some dem staffer makes accusations that are literally impossible to prove one way or another, weeks before the vote. Well vote moore in and let the governor replace him with another R

>You think if Roy Moore wasn't running against someone with exactly the same policy opinions but less sordid past he wouldn't be losing his ass off?

Apparently not! They can vote for Doug Jones, which seems to be a great candidate, but they won't because (D). Literally the only reason.

This is a chance to prove the rest of the country they are not backwards by voting for the guy who took down the KKK in Alabama and seems like a decent person. Instead, they are voting for the one accused of child molestation because he has an (R) after his name.
Btw, show me one Dem official calling them rural retards or hicks... *you* are the one that thinks that because you read liberal comments online making fun of rural people. That doesnt mean Dem officials think the same way. You are imagining it in your head and then explaining it to me as if it's real.

There is no way a Dem would win in a city if he was accused of child molestation or racism. Dem voters would simply not show up to vote, unlike Republicans which seems hellbent to wanna vote for Moore even more after the allegations.

>So just vote democrat instead?

Or simply dont show up to vote, but Alabama is doing the total opposite. They now want to vote for him more than before the allegations.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/360010-poll-37-percent-of-alabama-evangelicals-more-likely-to-vote-for-moore-after

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

There is no us in the US, there is White people and then there are a bunch of shitskins and jewish parasites. Much of what would be good for 'the economy' would be terrible for White Americans in the long run. The future is ugly no matter what, unless Whites regain total power in America what's left of the country will become subordinate to China. A mongrel nation cannot compete.

And just let the dem win. Truly brilliant my man, don't get moore in, even though he will resign and have a replacement appointed. Just let the dem win so he can try to turn al into cali. Some people will never get it

intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Nelson/AL

Beverly Young Nelson has never lived in Alabama Not only that there appears to be no 56 year old Beverly Young Nelson in the US or any combination of the name/spelling

intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Y-Nelson

Another Allred paid liar discredited. Little Ms chidl murder and molestor Allred worked on Killary's staff in the late 70's..

>pizzagate is not rea-

OH, but he is going to "get away with it". Yes, indeed. He will win in a land-slide. Watch and see. The people of Alabama will vote in mass for Moore.

>There is no us in the US, there is White people and then there are a bunch of shitskins and jewish parasites

Hahaha! Spoken like a true american. What a patriot.

>media keeps shilling and lying 24/7 at maximum incompetence level since Trump announced he was running for president
>w...why don't you believe us anymore guys?!
I wonder when these faggots will finally get, that a huge chunk of their customers only watches/reads their shit to have a giggle at their fucked up world view and subtle shitpost in their, probably heavily censored, comment section, if there is one at all.
>mfw I remember that I took "journalists" and their "profession" very serious many moons ago
>mfw talking with someone who STILL does take them serious

I love how there is not a single mention of Pizzagate here.. if Moore was a Democrat, you'd have people linking him to John Podesta and the rest of the Pizzagate usuals.

Instead, either they're ignoring this or defending him.

>This is a chance to prove the rest of the country they are not backwards
They don't need your approval faggot.