/pg/ pagan General

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: MY COCK RAGES ON

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL COCKS, AND HAIL VICTORY,

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Homosexuality, Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

Many famous Pagans were homosexual, and societies like the Celts and the Greeks were well known for their homosexual war bands and sexual fraternity. Homosexuality, and worship of true European God's, was the natural state of man until the (((Christians))) came and destroyed our European culture.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper
Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

VSQUARED, CUTE HOMO ARYANS

>m.youtube.com/channel/UCbapiN5pkD1h7YVaCkJdOmg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUV0QlBt1K0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/cn6v44C_h9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is this you degenerate... stop trying to sully paganism with your disgusting Jewish trickery, kike nigger.

Paganism is the only path to a happy and healthy homosexual relationship.

This is an actual greek, i mean pagan, vase. There are billions of those in museums, everywhere.

>sully pagans
yeah they do that well enough without any help

After all, the kikes are the ones who banned homosexuality not the aryan Europeans

Sex!

gay greentext stories thread?

This. (((((christcucks))))) castrated the Aryan spirit with their homophobia. Compare Rome to when legionnaires empowered each other with their seed and man-man/man-boy love was the norm, then (((christcucks))) take over and enforced their unnatural heterosexuality and the empire promptly collapses.

>be 17
>snort adderall
>decide to suck a dick
>make craigslist ad
>meet up with guy a few blocks away
>tell him im 18
>give him the succ in his car
>only lasts a minute, grabs the back of my head and cums down my throat
>I leave and go home
Never did adderall again and never will
honestly thinking about it still excites me.

Don’t forget, these kikes have all the homo fun with all these stolen boys while us white men are left with nothing!

Does it excite you knowing he could’ve drove off with you still inside, lock and chain you up in a basement or attic, and be his fuck slave?

good one! here's mine
>a new besty when 13; we start chillen at each other's houses; shows me himself for some reason; i think it's ballsy; we fap together many times til like tenth grade. he was shorter than me. we're both uncut. his was a chode you know. came like crazy though. you could hear it bouncin off things; fast forward to senior year. cute guy. obsessed with UFC. makes jokes about bums all the time. we get drunk and play madden. fap and i blow him and swallow. he talks about how his softy doesnt have full foreskin coverage. wants more head but im too excited. stop half way. university. same thing. super hot. we shower. fap and 69. biggest hottest uncut whitey ive ever seen. and the rest dont involve any straights

Yes this

yeah
Nice. I wish I had a gay friend growing up.

Odin is a fabulous god.

it's easy to find some even on this site or on grindr and stuff. hit up some bars. most people are fluid. montreal has great strippers of both genders. there's also nudie beaches everywhere. hope you get your rocks off again the way you wanna. was your guy cut? bigger than you? what are your stats hehe?

The thing about Pagans is, they hate God so much that they don't care. They worship cum-guzzling queer idols even though they know that homosexuality harms society. It's a spite thing, not a wanting truth thing.

These pictures don't shame pagans, they'll only be ashamed when kneeling before God's throne.

what harm is done? only we've cured HIV for ourselves. doesnt work on you. you caused the fall of man and also nephilim. and we outbreed you 7:1. youre also pedos. im christian. but might as well be in a thread where im accepted like Christins used to do and still should. hi freud. you worship eve so dont worry about it

I’m pretty shy I’ve thought about grindr before but idk thinking about actually making one is scary.
The guy I did that with was a middle aged balding man he had kina a small penis he was circumcised. I’m only interested in bottoming so I never really measured mine or anything but I think it’s ~4 in or so.

Go smoke SAGE and Gandalf’s cock, fag.

The Norse used words like Níð, Ergi, and Argr, to defame effeminate men constantly. Germanic/Nordic pagans operated on an honor society where fulfillment of your role was everything. Basically, calling someone a fag could get you killed. Should I remind you of the homo's drowned in peat bogs within the account of Tactitus' "Germania"?

This will be a pleasing sacrifice for the Norse gods. Open your ass and the gates oh Valhalla will open for you.

neat. grindr is fine. you dont have to show your face. ive never had any issues. craigslist is probably a bit more dark. all the best. me im like 7x4.5 hard; restoring. got cut at 21 for no reason. soft im like 4.25xunknown

Pagans had no unified belief. What was true in one place might not be true even in the next village over. I don’t doubt that there were homophobic societies but I believe that there were some that were ok with it at the very least.
And we still call people fags today it doesn’t really mean much about our society. If you call some masculine guys fags they’ll probably wanna fight.

The common man may have looked down on sharing your battle brothers' seed, but our god Odin did not look down on the power that homopaganism brings.

I always wanted to go to Folkvangr and be with Freyja
Maybe I’ll try it it’s just somthing I’ve never done before I’m kinda intimidated by it but I do really want a bf and going to an actual gay bar would probably be even scarier so it’s just somthing I’m gonna have to do. Thanks.

his bog thing is fake. hadrian was a pagan fag. obliterated the jews and was an emperor. fags hate all things feminine. we're butch too. i think bisexuality is universal. so anytime you lose it for being called a fag. it's actually because youre a fag. but womany. thats the problem. straights are fucking womany. so they think faggotry is womaniness. well. theyre fucking wrong and that makes no logical sense

nice

These threads are masterful shill work

theyre just a general shill btw, they are divide and conquer kike bullshit not even specific to paganism, these jews want us to argue over who's gay or not in these threads, its to keep whites divided

DONT FALL FOR IT and DONT FORGET YOUR SAGE

I haven't seen any non-ironic pagan threads in a while. I think the Brit who made this homopaganism meme completely drove them off the board.

I don’t hate all things feminine though i really like cute things but other than that yeah i think you’re right about the guys who get super pissed off at being called a fag are probably hiding somthing.

i wish you well. you are courage and brains personified. the jews fear you. i want some more stories from people lol. a half decent thread so far

THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS AN OBVIOUS TROLL. HE IS NOT A PAGAN, HE IS A JEW WORSHIPING FAGGOT WHO'S OPINIONS CAN BE IGNORED.

THIS IS WHAT PAGANISM SAYS ABOUT "HOMOSEXUALITY:"

Paganism not only prohibited homosexuality but most importantly Race Mixing which Jews and Christ cucks can't stop promoting.

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

1/2

Now that looks like a comfy bedroom.

Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

Christianity on the other hand, had nothing against Race-Mixing. Bible never talks about race issues and it is only against Christians marrying non christians. Meaning, as long as a negro is a christian there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white christian woman.

This is why christian White women are more likely to mudshark with Christian Africans than white atheists or pagans.

As a white nationalist, this was a deal breaker for me.

Blacks have been raping and murdering Whites in South Africa since the end of Apartheid but somehow these Christian churches just keep on operating as if there's just been a change in political leadership.

Also the overwhelming majority of donations and aid to Israel and to the Israeli lobby are from zionist christians that literally believe jews are the chosen ones..

I started realizing that christianity was not helping whites but it was helping our (((perpetrators))) instead. This was the first time when I became skeptical of Christianity and its teachings.

2/2

Get out of here Jew shill. We know you jews fear a resurgence of true paganism.

shun em and lose. support em and get defeated only by a bisexual whom also conquered the world. like these guys almost did. you latch onto your one little case while ALL others are supportive. why? because youre modern. and a jew. only jews dont like gays now

Not knowing your own religion is a bunch of stupid faggot snow niggers

Tldr: OP IS A CHRISTIAN DEGENERATE SHILL. THIS IS NOT A PAGAN THREAD.

DON'T FORET TO WRITE "SAGE" IN THE OPTION SECTION.

ALSO, YOU CAN COPY AND SAVE THESE TWO POSTS
TO REPLY, THE NEXT TIME THIS CHRISTFAGGOT CREATES A FAKE PAGAN THREAD.

s
a
g
e

If all throughout my history, my genetic ancestors had such a strong predilection for homosexuality, why do i instinctively feel this awful revulsion when i observe it ? My guts just roil around and scream "That is fugging sick".

Thanks!
I know I hate being poor so much :’(

just like we do for you. also genesis. also all the shit your stab holes leak and you drink and get pissed on all the time. can smell em from here. and the. you have anal anyways. which doesnt smell like anything. at least for men it hasnt. youre brainwashed basically. has nothing to do with heritage or (epi)genetics or androgenic factors that give us bigger dicks

No m8, not brainwashed, have no time for any religion or ideology. I think i just don't like the idea of having a mans faeces all over my genitals or indulging in a diseased activity that produces nothing.

Keep cry faggot paganism is for degenerate scum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUV0QlBt1K0&feature=youtu.be

It's not a shill. Stop being homophobic, you're hurting our white heritage.

You’re just straight and there’s nothing wrong with that. Some people have to have sex with women or there would be no more humans. I feel sorry for you but I thank you for your what you do for the world.

the barren produce nothing but still have sex. you going to make fun of widows now too? wear condoms. use truvada. figure out all your other diseases and cancers. caused by pussy fungus. laying periods is a huge sin. bigger than any of mine but nobody cares. youre a man. without a woman your mind goes automatically to degeneracy. we can use surroacies and even better methods now which are only for males. we already outbreed you 7:1. only jews hate men. the evidence is everywhere. gay and straight are lies. i can smell women thru their clothes. never smelled a damn thing on a man. two sphincters. poop doesnt store that low. are you fat or drunk? and this is why im still gay. your posts are garbage

You’re a kike

>they'll only be ashamed when kneeling before God's throne.
you mean the shitter right? After all we are created in his image and we were shitting before we even learned what mortality was

>smell women thru their clothes. never smelled a damn thing on a man.
THIS. Women ALWAYS odor. The feminists are claiming if you don't like it you are anti women and that you should accept that they will always smell.

excellent post. brb. i love you :)

Reminder that having sex with females is gay.

You do know that book was written by a jew right?

Shills really don't want people lookinginto paganism....

Makes me think..

This is nothing but (((christkike))) revision to attempt to normalize their enforced homophobia. Cum home white man.

No kidding. (((christkikes))) LARP as Pagans to try and subtly reinforce their homophobia and keep the Evropean man permanently in chastity. Their tricks will not work upon us any longer.

>God is a subhuman shitskin Jew
This is what christcucks actually believe

This. All these kikes trying to subvert our homosexual white desires.

jews love the fact that eve laid their daddy the serpent, so they cut all our penises off as punishment

Exactly.

Lots of trollling in this thread, but you seem like a genuine homo

hardly anybody usually agrees with that. it's good to see. the more these establishment squares realise who rules over them. and the air. the sooner they will stfu for once and leave us alone. got any stories of sexi tiems to share with us?

Thank you OP. At first I was uncomfortable with homosexuality because of the oppression of white Christian males. But paganism really opened my eyes to how the gods have sanctified, and even themselves indulged in, love between two people of the same sex since ancient Greek times. I was surprised to find out how common gay pagan weddings are. It truly is the last stand of implicit whiteness.

Oh look, the kike false flag thread meme again.

you dont need to be gay to understand this. a child can notice it. for the last time. the words gay. and straight. are freudian and fake. a jewish liar

>jews hate christianity and want us to be pagan
Really makes you think.

You and I both know that the ending is a comedic example of the trickster getting his just deserts, that he had to do because the gods were going to kill him in a horrible manner if he didn't come up with a way to get them out of the deal, but hey. In case anyone doesn't know, that's the story.

Yeah but he realized how fun being a girl was that’s why he was so happy to be the bridesmaid at thors wedding

yeah.. that's jewish lies

huh? that's an unfounded interpretation, being that loki normally accompanies thor anyway. are you a fan of david greenberg's work by any chance?

The swede know. Thank you for defending the white race ad tradition from homophobic kikes.

It’s only ‘unfounded’ if you’re a brainlet who can’t read between the lines.

what about ganymede and gilgamesh

In this video, popular youtube pagan cutewitch772 poses a question that has had anthropologists stumped for years.

>WHY are there so many gay pagans and why does everyone assume that a male pagan must be gay?
youtu.be/cn6v44C_h9o

Yeah OP is a Pagan faggot,nothing new to see here.

israeli detected. you know crusaders bumfucked eachother off duty yes

>welcome to the 21st century, where taking another man's penis into your anus is a political stance that is enforced on children.
>and we'll lie about history to make it seem legit!
give me one example of christian knights sodomising each other while "off duty" whatever that means.

oh? are you going to provide some evidence on which to base your interpretation, then? it may be hard to do so, since you agreed with me that "the ending is a comedic example of the trickster getting his just deserts, that he had to do because the gods were going to kill him in a horrible manner if he didn't come up with a way to get them out of the deal".

the greek gods are not meant as paragons of virtue, you know, hence the constant discord and suffering among them. The greeks in the historical period certainly did have a vice about their sexuality, though.
gilgamesh? he isn't even european, and isn't a sexual deviant

fuck off epstein. is epstein a faggot. is weinstein. is putin? all pedos. not fags though. google it. i dont care. dont smack my face and then act all intrigued. why would i further help you? ive read about this. and seen it quoted on here all the time. universal bisexulity bub. the reason prisoners are fags. and reason people sag their pants. when theyre homophobic

what? are you schitzophrenic?

you never learn. you split hairs and are stuck in your ways. i dont even know what youre advocating anymore
>muh vaginas
and that's it. i think the world has had enough of the fall of man you caused with your own sexual proclivities and those of women
>bestiality>homosex
nah

take off your meme flag for one second, I want to see what country you come from you absolute nutcase.
>inb4 Canada

ah yes. call me out. i never use this tactic. call you out? here comes the "wat" and the "schizo". a lying jew bag freudian again. was very simple. nothing was complicated there. mental illnesses have no evidence and are for sick puppies like you instead. you pulled garbage outta your ass and i shoved it right back in there. dont blowing kids and doing blood libel yet there rabbi?

make good posts or leave

Look if he really didn’t want that he could have killed the horse or baited it with food he turned himself into a woman he didn’t talk to anyone about it or ask anything it was somthing he already knew how to do and he was obviously willing enough to have sex with the horse, I would argue that the most shameful thing was having the horses kid.
He was the first to help thor and being his bridesmaid rather than his guard or anything else shows that he wanted to dress up too. He was probably missing at the wedding because he went to find somewhere more private with a hot manly giant.

>pagans are literally schizo homo faggots
hahahaha

literally fucking nothing. read things. eat a vagina. die. i dont care

t. mentally ill homo
hahahahahhahaha

also Hitler, the greatest man to ever live, hated you autistic neo-pagans.

mental illnesses are spiritual problems. these men in here are less judgmental like theyre supposed to be. than you. or me. as Christians. hitler was a fag who created israel

Kek