imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 13
>DeZ mil airport hit by ISIS suicide bomb & SVBIED after Chechens speaking Russian wearing Ru uniforms managed to enter
>Govt forces make final preparations for 2nd assault on Bukamal, heavy shelling of the city ongoing
>SAA led by Tigers liberated 30km towards Bukamal, hit IS positions SE of Mayadin, liberate several villages and hilltops after fierce battles
>Large number of SAA reinforcements headed to assist Tigers in Mayadin to Bukamal op
>SAA capture key town of Douma in Hama in surprise offensive
>RuAf carry out 20+ airstrikes in Hama/Idlib provinces, targeting HTS positions and bases with combination of fuel-air and high-explosive bombs
>AMAQ claims ISIS forces killed many fighters from the SDF near Umar Oil Fields in rural DeZ
>Bahrain blames Iran for ‘terrorist sabotage’ of oil pipeline that exploded in N. region of the country
>KSA calls for emergency Arab League meeting over ‘Iran’s interference'
>KSA ‘to reopen’ Yemen airports/seaports, asked UN to send experts to ports in Houthi areas to discuss ways to make sure weapons can’t be smuggled in
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ansarullahinfo
strawpoll.me/14395768
youtube.com/watch?v=bPUATtBYQQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want dead jews

and dead jews is what you'll be getting insha'llah

>"I shuport Israel"

MAJOOSI ON ISRAELI BORDERS? (YES!)

RUSSIANS TRYING TO CONTAIN THEM? (YES!)

WHO HAS THE INFLUENCE?!?!?!!??! (I DON'T KNOW!!)

ISRAEL AND RUSSIA TOGETHER? (POSSIBLY)

AGAINST WHOM? (I HAVE NO IDEA!)

THE AXIS OF RESISTANCE

NEVER FORGET.. based Glockman

when the war begins wrapping up and the end of it is imminent, i would like if you guys could provide me pictures and names of all prominent commanders/soldiers that died to make a kind of "memorium" picture

>the absolute state of the Islamic State

The impression of financial liquidity of the state is achieved at the price of selling citizens into slavery of a usurious international

press F for Feels

Oh. Sleep well Rafi. Sleep well.
Glorious death for a fantastic commander. Martyrdom for a hero.

this good lad is mandatory then

Liwa al-Quds commander Mohammad Rafi
also known (to /sg/ only) by the name Glockman because pic related

F

Fuck lad I was ready for Glockman-level feels, not Issam-level

F

His brother at least witnessed the liberation of Deir ez Zor. (the monastery of Men)

APOLOGISE FUCKERS

> "I would like to note with satisfaction that our joint work with Turkey and Iran as guarantors of the ‘Astana process’ continues to yield concrete results," Putin said following a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Sochi on Monday.

TOLD YOU TURKEY HAS GONE FULL RUSSIA MODE.

News updates and important posts for those who may have missed them.

So do we all.

Nice gains

Also,
>I work with a Kurd roach and he's a fucking retard
/sg/ was right.

Media Empire

f

we Argentina now

Noted. He was on the list anyways, tho the list is quite short hence why i would need you guys to provide pics and names

On the whole less iran = less russia thing; who else is going to replace majoos influence there?

You will definitely need to add Republican Guard Commander Ali Khuzam

Together with Issam he arrived when Deir ez-Zor was about to fall in 2012 and helped save the city

But he was martyred in the fighting

(Khuzam apparently means Lavender, so the DeZ "Operation Lavender" was named after him)

The only possibilities are being Russia and Israel. US fell out, so it seems it depends if Russia wants to go in (which is risky, because it gives it's opponents a leverage on them, for example through Jordan) or if they prefer to stay out and leave Shias and Israelis to solve it on their own.

Anyone have an archive of the videos this guy uploaded?
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo

Voting time /sg/

Voting time /sg/

Voting time /sg/

CHAD EDITION

strawpoll.me/14395768

thanks, i would have never remembered his name

F

>number of people killed by a Su-34 strike at Atarib has risen to 62

RUSSIA STOP ,PLS!

Is that not what we all have wanted since the beginning of time?

>(Khuzam apparently means Lavender, so the DeZ "Operation Lavender" was named after him)
Yes, it's true.

It seems some really valuable Jihadi was hiding among the civilians and RuMoD decided it's so important the casualties are a must.
Rare stuff, yet it happens.

Nevermind, I know who it was, it was totally worth it.

How soon do we get a KSA v Iran general?

War never changes. This is just how the earth works, based off humanity and nature. Things will never change, all we can pray for Israel to come out of this upside down.

likely not in the near future, and hopefully never

Hopefully Russians will be able to de-escalate the tensions and nothing serious happens.

is suheil a manlet ?

that's the most Jewish guy I've ever seen

True. I remember my grandfather saying "how can whole nations live in peace, when married man and wife cannot agree?"
Conflict is in human nature.

I would say Iran will be in good position if they wrap up ISIS, while Saudis are still involved in Yemen. They Sauds might see that the odds are agains them and try to deescalate

why is it a busy day for reporters soon? what the fuck do you have cooked up, CIA nigger? also what the fuck does the 'A' in front of the 5.11 logo stand for that's on all this shit that people fighting in syria are wearing???

Soon please! It would be glorious.

not really I guess

unlikely, propaganda machine is more important for saudis than to actual go do the next hot war step.
They will use their money, propaganda and other influence as much as possible to hurt Iran and Hezbollah....but that's what they've been doing all along anyways.
Iran and Hezbollah are not going for an open confrontation and Israel despite their rethoric won't do the next step.

There's always the chance for an incident or outright false flag by whatever force just wants to see them fight, but I actually don't see that going to outright war either.

In any case the next step would be bombing hezbollah at the most

They let hipsters fight in war now?

Good people support Israel. Bad people and edgelords support destroying Israel because "Muh Zion" and "You're not supposed to, how naughty, aren't I subversive kekekekek".

What a cringy fuck
I've enjoyed tonight's discussion tho
Sleep well folks, later.

Based

hi charlie, what's your take on the amerimutt meme?

>we will never see the rebels reach June 18th 2014 levels of territory again
Hold me lads

Jesus why is he wearing so much protective armor, even around his enck when the other people are in casual suits.

Silly white subhuman, you will never be one of us and you never will be. Go back to masturbating to Chinese cartoon creatures

>SOUTHFRONT Nov 13
An Iranian Military base right next to Israel FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD

I can't stop cumming.

KSAs military are incompetent, lazy, nepotistic and barely trained because barely trainable. Ask anyone who's done training duty.

Iranians are motivated and their leaders have combat experience. KSA doesn't fight on the ground much. They just bomb and occupy and aren't good at that either.

i like how jews will directly insult their own God just to make propaganda. Really shows you what kind of people they are

Clearly says June 16th
Get yourself down the opticians son

>For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert. I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union; I did all I could to help people understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country.
>But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10- room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied.
>As selfish as they were they wanted more, and they told Americans and other visitors they needed "democracy" and "freedom," never realizing it was a cut- throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest. But they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

Fuck off Jewnigger. Israel does nothing for anyone who isn't Jewish.

F
why is this turning in to a feels thread, i cant handle Gaddafi feels on top of all this

i know of a good eye doctor in damascus that can help him

It's true, but if you see it as an insult that just means you're a racist.

Seems to be a common theme these days that if you anthropomorphize Burgerland, you don't make them pure white anymore, and it makes sense. You ever read the SATW comics? The artist deliberately changed America to this Arab-looking brown tone a couple years back to more accurately aggregate the racial makeup.

Fugg. I almost forgot about glorious Slavyansk kotel. Do you guys spontaneously remember the old happenings?

the ypg shills come from here
onto liveuamap

#exposed

100% jamal .btfo brits
too bad he lost the sinai though , britain went from colonizing egypt to insulting them and crying over the radios because of fucked up empire looks pathatic now ,
youtube.com/watch?v=bPUATtBYQQ8

that's because they're all amerilard mongrelthings from (((brookings institute))) and other CIA nigger shillhives that all need to be nuked asap and every member hunted down for execution for treason against humanity

yep

I don't want to be Jewish, you believe in made up nonsense.

I doubt you'll be cumming if they actually attack, given the Israelis have every advantage except numbers.

Jews, and basically any other minority group that gets fucked in the ME. So no.

>you don't make them pure white anymore,
I know them, intradesting.
>if you see it as an insult that just means you're a racist.
that's the beauty of it, to reject it they'd have to either reject the ideology from which they draw their superior feeling or they have to be able to not take themselves seriously, therefore it triggers exactly the right subgroup.

I think southpark made an episode once predicting this, why has noone used those yet?

this use to come onto sg all the time now its just larpers and intelligence officers talking shit

ask how everything is going

>hurr check the livemap faggot because command wont let me tell you things are going badly for us

Any updates on Hariri? Is he actually going to return to Lebanon?

i'm not fucking joking around, spaghetti, i will have their fucking heads

Au contraire, it sounds like (((We))) have some Nazis to liquidate.

Stupid white bumfuck living in a trailer home you have always been inferior to us Jews and 1000 of you aren't even worth an ounce of our fecal matter

Charlie, did something break inside of your brain? You weren't so much of a faggot before. Or am I misremembering?

You are probably thinking of Ilovaisk or Debaltsevo. Slaviansk was a reverse kotel but Strelkov and his men were able to smash through and reach Donetsk safely.

Didnt even read the content of your post but dear god anime is cringy

why do you post suck pictures m8 when you know you can get hit back far harder, i mean, i dont care, it just doesnt make sence

A lot of people have started to not like South Park of late.

I still like it tho.

maybe he found the whisky again

get f*kd

You'll have to define "faggot", as on Sup Forums it's a synonym for "I don't like you".

I mean, a lot of people do think I'm a faggot, but I didn't think it was for hating Nazis; it might have been for supporting Jews though.

explain to me your rationale of supporting jews. Just tell me properly why

There is literally nothing wrong with the Brookings Institute, the Wilson Center, CSIS, Council on Foreign Relations, or any other assorted foreign/security policy think thank institution.

without the russians to do all the work for you? since you've made an enemy out of them and all
good luck chuck

Give me a Basic Gestalt,
Is ISIS now offically dead?

tgere's everything inherently wrong with all of (((them))), however there won't be, when (((they)))'re eradicated

Pretty much. Although some are reportedly trying to get their asses to Libya.

mirin bulk

Yes thats it. Debaltsevo. In Slavyansk it looked that the separatist will be crushed, but they pulled off a miracle. Damn i shouldnt be forgetting this kind of things

Not in Europe :^)