/LG/ - Leaf General

LEAFS GET IN HERE QUICKLY

>Good Christians refused the right to adopt kids by NDP communist government in Alberta

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448

>Union dogs still protesting, liberal government won't make them work again because it would crush their chances of winning provincial election in 2018

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/11/13/ontario-college-strike-now-at-29-days-making-it-the-longest-the-province-has-seen.html

>Normies questioning immigration policy more and more

ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/trent-immigration-is-good-but-only-if-we-deal-with-it-correctly

>Federal Liberals still on a downward trend. Trudeau's policies are proving to be retarded.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/11/13/dip-in-popularity-continues-for-federal-liberals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/we_europeans
studentsforwesterncivilisation.com/about-us
northern-dawn.ca/
eurocanadian.ca/
nationalist.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7iDgJvWjA
youtube.com/watch?v=FanSfyujwSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at the beautiful flag.

Shame on you for abandoning it. Probably why leafland is a shithole.

It's the cucks that got rid of it, Lester B. Pearson is the one who did it. My province opposed it and adopted a similarly based flag. Not as aesthetic but good.

>Trudeau misses the Remembrance ceremony twice

He's too busy visiting pride parades dude

Je reporting in

I don;t give a flying fuck. eat shit and die.

everybody claims they didn't vote for Trudeau. 184 seat majority. won the election outright before polls closed in alberta.

(((democracy))) goys.

The silent majority that segregates themselves from mainstream society.

im actually seeing people fly the red ensign more and more.

where do you live?

Trudeau hasn't even attempted to legalize weed

>Good Christians refused the right to adopt kids by NDP communist government in Alberta
The replies on the r/Canada thread are full cancer mode. These people cry like bitches when gays and trannies get denied the right to adopt yet they'll support denying others of their rights now that they have the power. Just one more reason to hate these fucking trash soyboys and fag degenerates more than ever. These hypocrite authoritarians need to be gassed asap.

I'm an atheist myself and I think denying this evangelical couple their adoption rights is ludicrous.

Hamilton.
I've seen one in Dundas today and Flamborough last week.

then how am i smoking it rigfht now? checkm9

>tfw I also live in Hamilton

you go to McMaster?

Even when he does it's gonna be worse than the situation now. People will just keep buying it illegally.

Dear Ontario, please stop ruining Canada

t. rest of canada

>using pol as a real life sample
kek

Really? That's pretty fucking rich considering this faggot attends every pride parade around the world

No. Not in school. I did see Jordan Peterson there earlier this year though.

Based. I heard about that but didn't bother going since I knew it would be silenced by the communists.

Jordan Peterson is doing a good job at redpilling a lot of people, even normies talk about him now.

lets make nationalism relevant, this country has no party actually bearing the interests of it's people
www.officialnpc.ca

Shit logo, they need to improve on that. Looks extremely generic.

Sup Forums always gets hung up on stupid shit like this. logos don't matter, policies do. all the party logos are generic, falling in line is necessary for legitimacy

Did you lads see the shit they pulled in Montreal on based MacDonalds statue?

Why can't redskins be more like this man?

Blame the French
We got rid of our anthem, our flag, changed holiday names all because of them

Got a better one.

>www.officialnpc.ca
I like it. It's not abandoning keywords like (((diversity))) so it'll be harder for the hard left to call them nazis or white supremacists and get away with it.

Every Australian state has a blue ensign with the arms of the state, every Canadian province used to do this too. Quebe, PEI, Nova Scotia they had British ensigns too as provincial flags

I see it a lot too, I'm in Toronto, I bought one for dominion day.

A lot of natives are far right. They hate each other the most though, following that they hate non-white immigrants next.

White people they know, and tolerate most of the time. The off-reserve natives are usually SJW's though.

The government is in full control now. Boomer's sold away our rights, they still think they know what is best. Children, all of you.

We really can only blame ourselves we should of told those pricks to kick rocks.
That looks terrible.

For you Canadians looking for something new to listen to. The podcast is just being launched this week. Episodes 1 & 2 are up.

soundcloud.com/we_europeans

For More info about the group:

studentsforwesterncivilisation.com/about-us

Bumping. Some good sources...
northern-dawn.ca/
eurocanadian.ca/
Also shoutout to pic related, relatively unknown Canadian fascist.

I grew up around a reserve I know plenty about them and yet I've never seen someone espouse views like the based cree chief.

Fellow truadeau voter here, Lets face it the weed is still illegal and he isn't bringing in more sand people

Yeah. Here's a picture of Canadian Identitarians cleaning the same statue the last time it was vandalized.

really? huh. I lived right beside one and they were right wing as fuck. Most people won't name the jew in public though

Remember the empire, lads

These are great, thanks. Council of European Canadians is awesome.
Yeah I didn't really get a long with them.
I saw that, good lads.

I want to turn back time...

I like Nova Scotia because fish are cool

This time off school has been awesome!!!. Was in school for a month and a week and now I'm going to be off for a month come this Friday \o/.

>go to Toronto
>see this
What do?

Things are going to a lot more hairy lad.

Quebec's was pretty cool too. Seems like it was never really used though.

The Union Jack is still an official flag of Canada though, it has equal status to the leaf flag.

Drop to my knees, praise the lord and yell god save the queen.

Hey, does anyone know of a bill that is going to be crossed by (((them)))? Apparently, the bill will give the rights to anyone to go to church and disrupt preast without any legal punishment?

I fear that if this is crossed, sjw libshits will be start protesting the message. We need to do something, they are actively trying to dismantle more Christianity and it's message.

Because theyve always been anti British
>go to Niagara Falls
>drive across the border
>see this

Do you expect this party to gain any traction? I don't see anything in the platform that would be considered controversial among mainstream Canadians. Seems like a no brainer to me, but I also know Canadian are pretty lazy.

They call the future progress but who is the beneficiary of this progress?

What a total shitbag

nationalist.ca/

Here's amother one. We actually have several nationalist ""parties"" each with a small handful of members and weak, fair-weather leaders

Barton street hooligan

LEAFS ARE CANCER ON THIS BOARD

Marijuana legalization is not a responsibility of the federal government. It is up to each individual province to come up with a path to legalization by this July.

Stupid fucking burger stay out of our politics.

Canadians are the worst voters ever, even conservative voters reject anything that might make us "too American"

Reminder to share DLN videos with everyone you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7iDgJvWjA

youtube.com/watch?v=FanSfyujwSY

>says the ancap

>Marijuana legalization is not a responsibility of the federal government

Yeah, they are only throwing a tax on it that is going to make it more expensive than the black market.

they used the union jack forever though.

I miss when Canada was in its good times :( I want the 50's back.

Yeah. I rode my motorcycle down Barton with the red ensign on the back this Remembrance Day.

My great great Grand father lived on Barton st.

Great minds

We got too cucked in the 50's, I want the Edwardian Canada back, that rioted against Greeks, and made it illegal for Chinese and whites to work together, and deported niggers back to America.

Right on buddy! Good to know there are other Sup Forumsacks around

No it's not retard. The tax will be 1$ a gram. Government regulated weed will be between 6-16$ depending on quality. The cheapest weed is much more inexpensive than what you can get on the street even with the tax.

It's increasingly becoming a symbol of traditionalism, reactionaryism and general anglo-canadian culture which is nice to see. I bought a vintage one recently which hangs on my wall.

Holy fuck. Respect. I have nothing but respect for natives who truly have their lives together and have a teng community values

You should probably run that through google translate at least a half dozen times

Reminder Red Ensign is racist! We are a post-national state. No heritage allowed.

based af

>+1$/g tax +15% sales taxe
>freeze dried and irradiated poison LP shwag
>only government approved GMO strains

5$/g already a reality in quebec, the BM is here to stay. They shoulda played ball instead of this corporate bullshit.

>the tax will be $1 per gram

Plus provincial tax. So If I buy a standard ounce for $10/gram I'm paying over 30 dollars in taxes? I don't fucking think so.

We fucked up by trying to circumvent the Anglo-Franco divide by replacing the old Canadian regional distinctions akin to those found in the United States with a "New Canada" which is basically the 60s Liberal party platform waving a U.N. flag.

Alternatively we could have just embraced the banter, but the FLQ scared/galvanized people in Ontario and Quebec enough that they jumped into the arms of the state pretty well dragging everyone else with them.

>nice math

provincial tax is 13% in Ontario so taxes on a 10$ gram would be 1.30$ + 1.00$ = 2.60$.

This is not unreasonable.

$6 - $16 is the retail price of the weed, not the tax.

>If I buy a standard ounce for $10/gram
You're getting fleeced if you're buying an ounce at $10/g

>12.60a gram
>for shit weed
>unreasonable

I don't. I live in ontario. I assume the government won't give discounts on bulk purchase.

help colonize my fellow anglos

That flag

it's better than the actual flag of the UK tbqh

It's so fucking aesthetic, and represents a much better time. Replacing it with a fucking leaf was the first step to erasing our culture.

Why do Canadians celebrate thanksgiving?

The one good thing that can be said about the single maple leaf symbol is that it's done a lot to promote Canada's "brand" around the world, it's just so instantly recognisable. Then again, I think the three maple leaves connected to one stem could have done that equally as well

Because we invented it

The Maple Leaf is an emblem of French Canadian rebels. The true flag of Canada is the Union Jack.

Some things should never change.

>there are people here that want a red ensign on our flag
>they want the flag of another country as our flag

The state of Canada's """"nationalists"""", everybody.

We deserve to be mocked for this shit.

>According to some historians, the first celebration of Thanksgiving in North America occurred during the 1578 voyage of Martin Frobisher from England in search of the Northwest Passage.
>Years later, French settlers, having crossed the ocean and arrived in Canada with explorer Samuel de Champlain, from 1604, also held feasts of thanks. They even formed the Order of Good Cheer and held feasts with their First Nations neighbours, at which food was shared.

>In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition is traced to a sparsely documented 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present-day Massachusetts,

He openly thinks the military should be temporarily suspended due to being majority-white male. Of course he doesn't give a shit about the fallen.

Britain is not another country, we are both Anglos occupying different parts of the world. Australians, kiwis, Britons, Canadians we are all One people. The Anglo race

Well the alternative is an Islamic Crescent so I don't care. The 1965 flag is terrible, it represents the fall of this nation.

They've got more right than you to celebrate thanks giving most Canadians are fully British or Irish same goes for the 4th of July

ITS CAUSE WERE BRITISH MATE