How Does It Make You Feel?

How does it feel /pol to know that you will never be able to exist during the heights of western civilization?

How does it feel to know that we are going to grow old ridiculed for our "whiteness" and disgraced for our heritage?

How does it feel to know that this is the end? That civilizations of western origin will have their history rewritten to be that of the villains.

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and every other major western philosophers work will be forgotten/ rewritten to be, as if, the erectors of the current day "patriarchy".

The scientific method will be hijacked and transformed to the whims of social justice and used as a baton of governmental power used to silence opposition as anti-science?

How does it feel?
Because to me it feels shitty.
To me I see a self sacrificial civilization that welcomes its own end.

I see the end.

No comments?

Does anyone else care?

Final Bump of hope, may it ride off into the sunset gracefully....

The black pill is shit

>I see the end.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

La flamme de la résistance ne s'éteindra pas

Do you deny that it is coming? A Bernie candidate running is 2020 is near assured to win. America will become the USSA is things continue.

Academia is not on our side.

News media is not on our side.

Our own people are not on our side.

What is the solution? I welcome some plausible answers. I welcome discussion! Shall we partake?

>feel
>feel
>feel

Idk user, I'm not a woman so I don't let feelings influence me like that.

Perhaps it is time to admit that facts and logic do not work on a foe that has no intentions to play by them.

hmmm...

Nigga shut the fuck up. You have so many options in the modern age, plus, thanks every invention in the last 100 years for extending your lifespan 20-40 years. Maybe you're depressed because things aren't going exactly the way you want them to. If that's the case, grow a pair and learn how to fucking deal like the rest of us. I swear the rampant juvenile nihilism that's hip and trendy these days is some sort of implanted thought process by MSM or an equivalent.

>whatifwhatifwhatifmuhfeelsmuhfeelsmuhfeels

op is thinking like a faggot. stop fagging around and get shit done instead of wasting time whining around!

It takes 2 to tango! Emotions and logic are the pinnacle of any civilized society. Like hot and cold. Can't have one without the other to compare it to.

stop asking stupid questions faggot OP
be more like shia

how was it the height of western civilasation when they killed Socrates for speaking harsh truth?

Yes, but when one wishes to tango and the other wishes to crash the party..

I believe that more right wing players need take part in the culture battle. I know there are some moderate players out there, but the left has a stranglehold.

They didn't put up with shit like we do now..

See what happens when you go soft? He was ahead of his time, yes. Nowadays we just roll over to the slightest criticisms.

Unless you believe that islam is a "harsh truth"?

You really cannot force anybody to do what you wish them to. But you can however help them make better decisions by carefully pointing out ways in which they may be misguided. Like, OPs who wish for their own demise when it's not even close to being over.

How does it make you feel to know that western civilization was founded by Mediterraneans and is therefore non-white in origin

Never proclaimed that the origin of Western Civilization itself was white.

I merely stated that we TODAY are going to be put down for our whiteness. You don't see the left attacking Mediterraneans, do you?

The left cares not for facts or reason, merely with attaining their goals.

Pic related as can be!

It makes me feel excited. To live during good times would be boring, uneventful and generally crappy. I'd probably be an autistic fat loser in that case. Or worse, out of pure contrarianism i'd be a degenerate bolshevik or something.

To live during times of decay and degeneracy means there is enemies to defeat, feats to accomplish, and generally many many things to do, a civilization to save.

We grow through chaos and discord. "The firmest of friendships have been formed in mutual adversity, as iron is most strongly united by the fiercest flame". That's basically my motto in dark times like these.

Agreed. I don't believe that Western Civilization is lost. Not if we fight.

Nobody will ever be able to rewrite or replace the Works of Plato, Aristotle, and Xenophon. Their thought will always persist and it will always reign supreme because it cannot ever be dismissed, even by 'modern' thinkers.

Absolutely true. Absolutely.

bump
checked

what other people do or don't experience affects me none. at least I got to see the world before the end.

Fret not! For the collapse of the corrupt edifice will open up new fertile soil for our people.
We will be the pioneers of a new golden age.

And the bounty to our descendants will be plentiful.

OP here. It is truly great to see positivity :).

May great civilizations continue to improve the human condition. From here to after.

i think a big war is coming. i won't fight in it, but my grandsons will. i've not given up hope.

Well said. I pray that the Swedes will wake up.

Do you think that Sweden is lost?