A Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct

A Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct
>WASHINGTON — A fifth woman accused Roy S. Moore, the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama, on Monday of making sexual or romantic advances toward her when she was a teenager, as senior Republicans in Washington called for him to drop out of the race and threatened to expel him from the Senate if he wins.
>The new accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, told a news conference in New York that Mr. Moore attacked her when she was 16 and he was a prosecutor in Etowah County, Ala. Ms. Nelson was represented at the news conference by Gloria Allred, a lawyer who has championed victims of sexual harassment.
>“I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch,” Ms. Nelson said in a statement she issued at the news conference. She said Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.
nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/roy-moore-alabama-senate.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Is this more fake news from the liberal MSM?
Did he do it Sup Forums?
Why are there so many allegations like this now days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hg7CxBdJHk
youtu.be/gRUXXAErrVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow he’s a busy guy

Oy vey! They're not buying! Quick, throw more accusations!

keep defending pedophiles, it's a great look

Two reasons
1. The women take over is at hand and eventually the only people not accused of being rapists will be women so only they will hold office and vote
2. Politicians are not humans, they don’t gain power in life by doing what normal humans do, what makes you think they wouldn’t sexually assault young girls

UNITED STATES OF PEDOPHILIA

>more accusations of a guy running for something that no one brought up before he ran
Wow

new Alabama state flag

Lol
>A literal former employee of Clinton accuses Moore of rape 40 years ago with no proof.
>Listen and believe, goy!

Hang yourself, traitor

Still going to win.

Yup

Need-proof

Well, with this many attention seeking rape victims at east someone has to have proof... right?

>guy has been running at least 7 different political campaigns during the last 30 years
>wins them all by landslides
>becomes chief justice twice
>is overall based as fuck
>everyone fucking loves him

>finally decides to go national and run for the senate seat
>billions of girls step forward and accuse him of rape
>somehow they all have Hillary Clinton's lawyer
>somehow they all use the same script as Trump's accusers used

hmmmmmmm....... really made me think guys

BANNON

BANNON

I WANT AN APOLOGY FOR LUTHER STRANGE

>accuser represented by (((Gloria Allred)))
That's basically proof that it's illegitimate. How has this vile woman not been prosecuted or at least disbarred by now? She's pulled so many fake sex claims over the years, usually timed to an election.

>Still going to win.

Delusion the post.

He said, increasingly nervous

PEDOPHILES ARE GOOD NOW. SEX WITH CHILDREN IS NOW OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN POLICY. MOHAMMAD'S MARRIAGE TO HIS CHILD BRIDE MAKE HIM BASED. UNITED ARAB SHEIKHDOM OF AMERIQA WHEN

>supports DNC
>therefore supports the podestas
>undeniable pedophiles
>undeniable cannibals
>cold hard indisputable evidence that supports all of this
>instead believes outlandish allegations with no evidence about some old white guy because he supports gun rights

so all the people accusing Weinstein are telling the truth but the ones accusing Moore are lying? Just trying to get the pedo defense down straight

One of the best tricks women have....if they dont believe you then add crying!
*crying* "He was pulling my shirt I thought he was going to rape me!"
Thought.....so he didn't rape you? What did he do?
then more crying and he pulled my shirt!

Dating 14 year olds is absolutely okay, according to the Bible and plain logic. It's up to her parents if they don't approve.

That being said I think they're lying, so.

Mohammed is a filthy pedophile who married a 6 year old.

>Did he do it Sup Forums?
>Why are there so many allegations like this now days?
because he is pro-trump
if we get pro-trump politicians in office then they can remove the globalists puppets on BOTH sides, dems and gop
and they know it
you think this will end with moore?
every pro-trump politician that runs in the next 7 years will have the same accusations said against them
Moore must win, and then the GOP need to be voted out

Except there is an actual recording of at least one instance so yeah theres that. Care to try again?

>so all the people accusing Weinstein are telling the truth but the ones accusing Moore are lying?

Welcome to conservative bubble "logic."

>Except there is an actual recording of at least one instance so yeah theres that. Care to try again?

What about bill Cosby?

Hes gonna win, and the faggots are upset even though they are literally child molesters

>pedophiles are good
>but he's not even a pedo anyway

bulletproof defense

You scared? Seriously. Kill yourself, faggot.

You raped Mary Barilingon in 2003 in the back of a red van, she just told me. She was only 2 years old!

ARREST THIS MAN, BAN HIS POLITICAL BELIEFS!!!!!!

I mean it should be so obvious, but idiotic dumbfucks are falling for it.

>be based as fuck no-bullshit senate candidate
>the second he goes national with his campaign 500 000 women go on the record accusing him of rape
>AND THEY WERE ALL 9 YEARS OLD TOO!!!
>somehow they all have Hillary's old lawyer

Guy has been a politician/justice for 30 fucking years, running new political campaigns locally in Alabama every second year... now all of sudden he's a "rapist".

Goes to show the absolute state of the swamp.

Disgusting freak.
We want Luther Strange back.

He signed her yearbook lmao, fucking pedo

Kill yourself pedo apologist.

14 years old is legal law in most European countries and permissible by Bible law.

even 14 years old, if the story is true (it isn't), is not pedophilia

>"no one will believe you"
this is literally a bill murray meme

PEDOPHILES
ARE
GOOD

Sup Forums LOVES PEDOPHILES NOW

dont worry, they wont be in office for long, every time they do this it just pisses more people off and eager to fight against them
They will be brought down because of their own bullshit.

Fuck the law, these scum should not be having sex outside of marriage anyway.

>>accuser represented by (((Gloria Allred)))
>GLORIA ALLRED
why is nobody else discussing this angle? Are you all underagers who haven't been watching her multi-decade career of fake and politically-motivated sex charges?

>cold hard indisputable evidence that supports all of this

um sweetie...

Based Pedo to go with Based Black Guy and Based Tranny. MAGA!

bye bye dnc and gop
you idiots created the monster that will destroy you.

>Why are there so many allegations
Two words: Gloria ((( Allread )))

>Saying "sweetie" is a valid argument

Man the shills are out in force today.

>Sup Forums LOVES PEDOPHILES NOW

Pizzagate feels like a century ago.

when they can't trust a full grown woman to lie for herself, they hire a professional lying lawyer to do it for them

All this shit supposedly happened nearly 40 years ago, and now suddenly all these women are just now remembering the trauma when it's politically expedient for the Democrat party's astroturf and surf campaign

>t.DNC supporter

Good thing he didn't you dumbfuck. If you can't see this is a jewish smear campaign organized by the Republican swampers you should probably off yourself tonight.

>H-HE SIGNED MY YEARBOOK 36 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!
>OH AND HE ALSO RAPED ME BY THE WAY

Idiotic.

He literally admitted to fucking those girls, did you even follow that news story? He just said it wasn't rape.

No one in alabama likes him because he an uncharismatic flat tire. Just stood by and watched a corrupt governor do his thing.
Every baseless allegation makes people here distrust the media more for pushing it so hard without hearsay evidence. 30 years they had, why just now? It stinks and washington dc is hated more each day. Moore will win, just to spite the pricks in washington and the media. A big middle finger from alabama. Fuck off.

>NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI
>keep defending pedophiles, it's a great look

How retarded do you have to be to not figure out by now that we don't care how we look

Reminder that during the Salem witch trials, EVERY SINGLE ACCUSER was female.

This is the weakest political hit. All it's going to do is make his base rally around him. People in Alabama are going to view this as DC panicking over him and coming up with any excuse they can to end his campaign. It's not working. It didn't work for Trump. It didn't work Bill Clinton. And it's not going to work for Roy Moore.

Liar. He "admitted" to asking a 19 year old out for dinner when he was 31. They had some wine, talked, and went their separate ways.

How does it feel to make boldfaced lies on the internet? Feel good about urself?

How much did that whore get paid?

and also admitted they were all of legal age, too.

You just made that up, fuck off shill.

He's going to win and you're going to let another muslim fuck your wife

Shills out in full force for this one I see

No, I don't believe that the MSM, no matter how crooked, would create such a salacious fake story.I get that there may be some misleading information, but I don't believe hey would make up such huge bs and print it.
So please, go such a fat one, redneck.

OH, the marvelous world of strawmen, where saying that people are innocent until proven guilty is somehow seen as a crime not being a crime anymore.

She lied. Her voting registration is inactive. "Trump supporter" my ass.

Moore is going to win and you pedophile Democrats are going to have to eat shit.

>He's going to win
You're damn right he is you leftist kike rat.

Um yes butt boi, they’re gay cannibals and everyone on this site knows. Maybe you need to lurk more?

Yeah, isn't it convenient that she started her press conference by going:

>HELLO EVERYONE, I'M A HUGE TRUMP SUPPORTER AND VOTED FOR HIM IN THE ELECTION -- NOW YOU KNOW THAT ANY ACCUSATION I MAKE THAT MAKES THE REPUBLICANS LOOK BAD HAS TO BE TRUE.

>NOW ONTO MY ACCUSATION: ROY MOORE RAPED ME WHEN I WAS THREE YEARS OLD, I WAS WORKING AS A BARTENDER AT THE LOCAL STRIP CLUB AT THE TIME

Fucking nonsensical stupidity. Good to see no one is falling for this bullshit

I believe it. Need proof though.
please please be true.

Alabama loves watching pigskin while ogling da girls
youtu.be/5hg7CxBdJHk

What's your AOC? Isn't it 12 now?
Glass houses Amir, you should stop throwing stones.

imagine marrying a pedo and finding out years late

>Ur a dum wedneck
>but im a smrty cuz i k ow the media dont lie big
Jesus, flaggots these days.

Hey by the end of the week it will be 6 million women(who just so happen to be Hillary or Bernie supporters) those kikes will trot out to stop Judge Moore.
#NeverForget

Ever heard of the Trump dossier?

BUTTTT PIZZAGATE IS REAL RIGHT FAGGOT?

lol Sup Forums trying to troll Sup Forums
funny stuff

>where saying that people are innocent until proven guilty is somehow seen as a crime not being a crime anymore.

But you got evidence of Pizzagate right?

I see the swamp decided to set their weaponized sexual assault claim gun all the way to rape today.

Yes. But it was not fed the same. It was oped by Buzzfeed. When has that ever been a reliable source. WaPo broke Watergate.
Yes. I always trust the big media. What could go wrong?

Why is she holding up a picture of a ThunderCat?

Don't blame the rest of us for the conspiratards. Sup Forums is a cesspool.

>Everyone on /paul/ is a pizzagate LARPer
Nice assumption there, chum.

I don't believe any of this shit. They are just going to pull this same shit with anyone that is not a swamp creature.

I can't wait for all the REEEEEEE'ing when he wins anyways.

Not hard, the difference is we aren’t putting Podesta in jail without hard evidence. This smear could cost Moore the election without a trial. Is it cool if a conservative thinktank just organized sexual assault claims against every D running until the end of time?

Get the fuck off this damn fucking board with this shit, idiot. Roy Moore did nothing. You can go fuck yourself idiot dumbfuck asshole.

>Did he do it Sup Forums?

Of course he did, but so what? As long as we don't care and keep electing our guys there's nothing anyone can do about it.

You can already see the astroturfers and media shills trying to sell the narrative that it means Republicans support pedos. It's a projection response to all the Dems in hollywood and otherwise getting outed lately. Damage control is to accuse a Republican and then inflate the story to attempt to make it a national scandal that will supposedly paint the Republican party as the pedo ones, even though Dems have people going to prison for it.

You realize he was talking about Cosby and not Moore, right?

>Gloria Allred

Exactly.

Get lost shill! Sup Forums is a now a pro-pedophilia board!

>Not hard,

This is BS! What guy would push a fighting girls mouth full of teeth towards his dong? She would bite that damn thing off. This story is debunked based on this detail alone.

The Moore wahmen they trot out the less believable it gets. Jews really have no idea how White people actually think, they just rely on being brazen and pushy and shrieking hysterically when you call them out on their lies. Their time is almost up, the more the flail the more people see through their deceit.

>When Canada shitposting is indiscernible from shilling.

Alabama likes em young
youtu.be/gRUXXAErrVA

>the less believable it gets.

Cosby, Weinstein, Dennis Hastart

.02 cents deposited

This. I had a gut feeling these were false accusations, but now that we're at 5, suspiciously close to elections, much like what happened during Trump's election, it's an obvious hit piece designed to capitalize on the current chaos and Hollywood and minimize the shock of future accusations.

Democrats are fucking evil. Throw them all in camps.