Boku no Hero Academia

>Slime was Toga all time
>She got Deku's blood
>Bakugou failed

Is this the best chapter in weeks? Are you ready for the next wild ride?

>no spoilers for spoilers
Delete this.

>>You are Toga
>>You have the quirk to shape-shift into another person if you have that person's blood
>>You have a sample of Ochako's blood
>>You have a sample of Deku's blood

What will you do now user?

>Slime was Toga all time
And that's how slime became the best girl.

I was thinking the same, I'm pretty sure Deku can't get that much pussy.

>not even posting the summary
Faggot. And let's not forget how you failed in the last thread, double faggot.

Summary:
Pretty much everyone from Class A passed
But although Kirishima's name is on the board, Bakugou's name isn't
Tokoyami's name is on the board, Todoroki's isn't
Inasa appears
Inasa while bowing his head: I'M SORRY! BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS YOU DIDN'T PASS! IT'S MY FAULT! I'M SORRY!
Todoroki: I'm at fault, too. You were hit by Orca's attack because of my errors.
Bakugou is angry because he didn't pass
Mineta makes fun of him and Todoroki for failing
Deku passed with 71 points
Mera to the ones who failed: If you take part in a 3 month long course and pass you can still get your license before the next test in June next year. What's your answer?
Bakugou: OF COURSE!
Todoroki: ...
Inasa SURE!
Todoroki to Deku: I'll catch up to you guys...
Deku is happy that he got the license and wants to tell his mom and All Might
Deku: A picture, have to take a picture
Ochako: Need help?
Deku: We did it! The training paid off!
Shaggy says something is wrong with Kemi
She went ahead on her own and doesn't answer his calls
Kemi transforms to Toga
Toga Himiko Quirk: [Makeover], by consuming someone's blood she can transform into that person.

Make clones and fuck them?

>turn into Deku
>lure Ochako into abandoned basement
>drug her and make her your permanent blood donor
>become Ochako and date Deku

Is Kemi dead? How long has Toga been pretending to be her?

>Mineta makes fun of Todoroki for failing

It seemst that the slime thing is a secondary effect of his quirk, so she can´t use that person quirk when she transforms, that could be a weakness that could blow her cover.

>Toga transforms into Deku
>Twice makes clones
>Villain Alliance now has an evil Deku Squad.

She's either dead in the woods or chained up in Toga's basement
Remember that Toga is literally a murderer, so

Get twice to clone me so that I can fuck myself as deku or ochako.

>toga won't win bowl

I'd say since sometime after All Might vs All for One.

>>Kemi's being kept alive in Toga's torture chamber, bound, blindfolded, spoon-fed by Toga twice a day.
>>In order to continue her infiltration at Shiketsu, Toga has to regularly acquire fresh blood from Kemi
>>Once a month, if you catch my drift

>if you catch my drift
I don't. Elaborate

Surely it's three weeks. Japan doesn't have school breaks long enough for extra classes of that length.

>>Get twice to clone me
>>So I can simulate Deku x Deku
>>So I can simulate Ochako x Ochako
Good god, the possibilities!

>Mera to the ones who failed: If you take part in a 3 month long course and pass you can still get your license before the next test in June next year. What's your answer?
>Bakugou: OF COURSE!
>Todoroki: ...
>Inasa SURE!
Super autism side-arc incoming.

Probably not enough blood to transform into Deku. She looked sad that she sucked so little from Ochako and this is just a drop. Why is Deku so stingy?

>Inasa and Todoroki become super bros during the course
The extrovert autist and the introvert autist
I want it

It takes a time for the body to produce new blood cells. You don't want to suck your prisoners dry, that would ruin the fun.

>Slime was Toga all time
WHAT

Man Slime's design was so fucking sexy as well.

>>become Ochako and date Deku
He's already seen through that disguise once.

On one hand, WHADDA TWIST!

On the other, I'm bummed Slime isn't a new crazy girl after Deku's dick, I found the concept amusing.

T-thanks for all the spoilers

The real Kemi is probably still alive somewhere

I can't say I didn't see it coming, but I'm still sad.

Oh, okay. I thought you were talking about Toga forcibly eating her out every time she's on her period, like some slutty lesbian vampire.

She needs to learn more about Ochako then. Do you think she'll become her friend?

so what's gonna happen? togadeku kills all might? I don't think she's stupid enough to try to fool deku again by posing as ochako, what else could she do posing as deku?

I so fucking called it bitches
Best girl will be best girl

>Toga forcibly eating her out every time she's on her period, like some slutty lesbian vampire
I feel sickened and aroused.

>Man Slime's design was so fucking sexy as well.
Kemi is/was a real student, she's just got impersonated by Toga.

Kill anyone as Deku and get him locked up.

W-will Deku mom get kidnapped this time?

Rescue Stain as Deku. Force Deku to become a renegade hero.

>Haha, what if Kemi is Himiko all along?
>Haha user, nice one, you and your CRAZY THEORIES
>Haha, Hori definitely wouldn't do that
>This chapter

Please no, I'd cry.

Mindbreak Ochako just for shits and giggles.

I fear that may be her next step, targeting All Might. And for some strange reason I also think that Deku's mom may be targeted sooner or later since Shigaraki is well aware of Deku's identity and thus it shouldn't take long to find his relatives, especially since only Deku was moved to the dorms, his mom not.

I want Stain to come back so badly

Ah that is a good point.

It caught me. Surprises like this are great though.

>Togadeku killing all might.
Oh my god that would be sad as fuck and is utter genius.

He should release that chapter on Christmas eve.

>Mfw she Toga disguised as Deku injures his mother or worse
>Inko dies thinking her own son killed her

Hori is still watching Sup Forums right now while we talk, don´t say anything, he will use it to ruse us again.

Toga then disguises as Deku's mom and rapes Deku

What if we're right about the traitor too?

Unforgivable
>you will never deliver the Iron Fist of Justice unto a sadistic serial murderer

How will Toga get inside UA? Nobody can enter without a keycard, and each keycard is unique.

But she's a cute. Wouldn't you give a little blood to a cute girl if she asked you nicely?

DELET

Would bloodying her up a little just make her that much wet for you, I wonder
Or is it only other people's blood that gets her off

The real probably isn't a best personality wise like Toga in disguise tough.

>>Togadeku killing all might.
>Oh my god that would be sad as fuck and is utter genius.
>He should release that chapter on Christmas eve.

You, Sir, are on All for One's level of evil.

>disguise as someone
>grab a passing student (preferably someone not that bright, like Kirishima) and act flustered and claim you lost your card somewhere
>infiltration successful

What if Lelouch is the traitor?

FUCK YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE HORIKOSHI ANYMORE IDEAS, HE WILL DO IT! THAT MADMAN!

Is Slime dead?

Won't work. Door slams shut if no keycard is detected. It's not something you swipe, the giant complex fortress door does its thing automatically.

But KemiToga said 'see you later' to Deku. Why is she leaving the exam?

If you mean Kemi, she probably is. We can all stop refering to her as Slime since that's Toga's quirk, not Kemi's. Whatever Kemi had, we may never find out.

>Horikoshi is lurking in this thread reading what we write

THANK YOU, YOU BASED MADMAN

She got Deku's blood, that is what matters.

Depends whether there is still a need for her fresh blood.

How did her classmates not notice that she wasn't herself?

Her classmates are pretty stupid that they haven't noticed. Deku recognized not-Ochako right off the bat.

Oh hey it's the hamburger girl.

Noice

>Slime was Toga all time
Sup Forums actually predicted it whats next kaminari is the traitor all along

She probably grabbed Kemi around the time they left for the exams
They have commented that she's acting weird so Toga can't have been in disguise as her for too long.

>Mera to the ones who failed: If you take part in a 3 month long course and pass you can still get your license before the next test in June next year. What's your answer?

What happens if this course is actually further training for the heroes deemed inordinately capable and deserving of extra attention to become the next symbol of peace? I mean, almost everybody passed. Failing was the exception, and it happens to include the three major powerhouse quirks?

DELET THIS NOW
HE'S LURKING

become deku, kidnap ochako, threaten deku with that?

Too late, user, Killing-Wheyy incoming.

>I have to shut down these feelings
>Hey Deku, let's celebrate that we passed, alone
Ochako is as crazy as Toga/Kemi.

>Shiketsu students return to school
>walking in from the busses, one of them sees something in the bushes
>it's Kemi's corpse, completely drained of blood

>Deku notices Toga is impostering Ochako in less then 30 seconds after encountering her. His Ochako thinks things through and always has a plan.

>Kemi's classmates don't notice the monster masquerading in her skin after several hours.

Being Kemi is fucking suffering. I bet when we finally meet her she's shy and modest as fuck.

So Toga can use the quirks of people she transforms into? Does that mean she's going to blow herself up when she transforms into Deku?

>tfw he really wants to appeal to the west so he infiltrates Sup Forums

She can't copy quirks. Slime is her quirk. We don't know what Kemi had.

I thought this was a great chance to focus more on side-characters, I should've know better.

Maybe she wasn't close to her classmates, or she's really bipolar and unstable or something. With some people, a complete shift in personality is actually in-character.

Not being able to use Ochako's quirk was one of the major things that tipped Deku off, actually.

Toga offers you to use her quirk and become your waifu, if you get her your waifu's blood. Would you accept?

We'll get two concurrent arcs - Toga infiltration of UA arc and turbo autism license arc.

Is it translated yet?

Maybe it depends on the amount of blood. I'm thinking Kemi's quirk is the slime quirk and Toga took a bunch of her blood so that she could also user her quirk. She wouldn't be carry around that large blood container for just copying someone's appearance.

>Kemi: T-t-hank y-y-you for saving me, b-but your hands are touching my b-b-breasts
>Deku: WAH, SORRY
Kemi: NO, I AM SORRY
>Deku: NO, IT'S MY FAULT
Infinite loop of two shy dorks apologizing to each other in the middle of a battlefield.

How come his classmates never questioned her? That chink guy that dropped in the first round was spectating in the second round with their teacher surely they would've noticed.

Perhaps she only meant to shut them down for the duration of the test so she could focus.

They are either stupid, never really cared about her or maybe Toga has been impersonating her since the start of school and thus KemiToga was normal for everyone. But if this was the case, they wouldn't find it strange that she dissapeared so it's more likely that her classmates never cared about Kemi enough to notice the changes.

>her classmates never cared about Kemi enough to notice the changes
Poor Kemi

Kemi was already missing during the second round.

rip kemi she had a good design

This
Slime is Toga's quirk, not Kemi's

>Kemi is a shy girl, modest girl who has completely different girl
>Next day appears in skin tight spandex and harasses boys by telling them they'd look cute in blood
And Toga's explanation for that would be puberty

more like rip my dick after this picture