Is the Thai king the only redpilled monarch alive today?

Is the Thai king the only redpilled monarch alive today?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/thailand-is-closed-to-sex-tourism-says-countrys-first-female-tou/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That king looks like a fun man to have a drink with and puruse the new ladyboy selection with

he's a known faggot.

No

Not really. Hes a known degenerate playboy

you tell me

What a fucking embarrassment. Why do they let him reign

Didn’t have a two day memorial for his dead dog? Degenerates.

Though the emperor of Japan is pretty redpilled, Western monarchs seem to be mostly cucked.

>Why do they let him reign
Because he was next in line? Thats kinda how monarchies work.

The current entire Japanese royal family is the most pozzed pacifist group of people you could imagine. Abe seems conservative in comparison.

>thai
>redpilled

Thailand is one of the most degenerate counties alive

Thailand is one of the most cucked nations on the planet where ""families"" whore out their ugly monkey daughter to some 80 year old dumb rich white man for a green card before he dies. The Thai men are just cucks too

And their the result of shitskin race mixing.

They have you believe that. Part of international diplomacy, their real reps are Abe and probably the Yakuza in Japan.

The Japanese Emperor has even less power then Elizebeth

I'm going to Thailand next month. Wonder if I can a meal with him.

>They have you believe that.

Nope. Theres only one person in the entire family that still has any interest and hes way too young to be next in line. No one in the current royal family has any will to rule. The current emperor abdicated for fuck sake.

checked

please put nano in the screenshot thank you

That is because of American occupation, once the Americans leave, Japan will return to it's former glory.

Nice

>Witnessed

I agree. However theres still some hope for the place. Pattaya is getting cleaned the fuck up heavily. Bangkok is next. It wont fix their retarded people though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/thailand-is-closed-to-sex-tourism-says-countrys-first-female-tou/

Well, America right now is pretty fucked demographically. They won't be able to keep their control on the world forever.

Openly calls people paki and dressed up as a Nazi. Long live Captain Wales

fuck no, he is mentally ill, he made his bloody doggo head of the airforce or something equally stupid. his father was pretty cool though. boy i love me some thailand bar pussy

Back to the way monarchies are supposed to be, with a bonkers king.

old king was better

Congrats fuck wit

oops

Those are from when he was a prince and his father was alive, he has been whipped into shape since then before taking the throne, his misbehaving days is over as far as I know.

Imperial Japan during WWII was basically a junta. The military higher ups pretty much ran everything, the emperor had little actual say on Matters. Understand for a huge chunk of time emperors of Japan were figureheads, especially under the shogunates. Basically it's always been warlords ruling while cucked "divine emperor" accepts the shoguns will.

They also lost the 3 treasures that wouldve united and reinvigorated the monarchy.

he is HIV positive for like 20 years now

idiot

This is why monarchies are a bad idea

Japanese emperor didn't have much domestic influence on Japan since the Muromachi Period. Shoguns ruling Japan had to accept the supremacy of the Emperor.

>redpilled thai tranny
Reddit is that way faggot.

Doesn’t he bang ladyboys?
Then again I suppose that comes with the territory.

It's the king of Siam, when did this Thai shit start? It's SIAM!!!!

Is it nazi to call someone a Paki? Should I call them Indian?

"monarch"

have you recently checked who is running our country? drug addicted pedo jihadist hippies and alt-left commies are/where not exactly much better.

I remember when this happened.

How's he been doing ever since?

Yes because thats triggers the Pajeet.

>forgetting the Meiji restoration

He is right though, the emperor was pretty powerless in stopping the military leadership run the country in the run up to war.
In fact at imperial councils he wasn’t even soppsed to speak himself, and the one time he did right before the us attack he read a poem that was antiwar, and that is all he said, but it was misinterpreted. And things like the Manchurian incident, which was a japanese false flag on China to esulate the war was done without the governments approval, which goes to show how much the government was going along with whatever the military wnated as early as 1931. And also there was a series of Assanionisns of moderates in government by radical militarists that shut up any countervailing moderate forces.

Who’s the bitch btw?
This pictures always make me laugh. Also it is a crime to insult the King in Thailand.
Image having to be that royal guard having to surve this degenerate.
I guess if you have total freedom from the law, might as welll be a total hedonist, like the romans of old, you would think they would at least do it on the down low

Reminder that this guy actually runs the country... after ousting the Thaksins from power

As a thaianon, he is an embarassment. Maybe he will shape up now that his father died.
t.here to get my masters and going back to improve my country

If we're being specific, the military runs Thailand behind the scenes. They almost removed the moarchy not too long ago until pro-monarch supporters got the upper hand.

Good luck with that. I had a really good coworker retire and move back to Thailand. You seem like good people.

are you a cute girl (male)?

I have not been called Siamese ever here in the states. Just Thai. Easier to go with the flow considering it is not an attempt to smear in any way.

It was always Siamese until the 90's or something
I remember we couldn't say Siamese twin anymore because it's offensive we had to say conjoined twin and call your species Thai. And retard wasn't allowed anymore it was mentally challenged

The Land of Smiles, but there are bad people here. They need to be taken care of.
Girl, yes. Cute, average.

Siamese is in no way offensive.

>As a thaianon,
>Looks at flag

Might be a proxy

Any news about life in Thailand? The countries basically under junta rule since 2014.

There are bad people everywhere. Stay safe.

it is offensive if you're a white person who wants to virtue signal for a community you have no part in

I've seen some very convincing traps. Plus
>women
>on Sup Forums

No proxy needed, here getting my masters in accounting at one of your universities. The military is doing what is best. I agree with what has been going on. Control and order is needed in my country. Too many degenerates are here.

Just image it, total power, no responsibly .
Start getting your dick sucked at age 14 by a different thot everyday. By age 20 you are having gangbang coke orgies, by age 22 your dick is so board and limp you just order people to bondage fuck in front of you, by age 24 you havnt used a toliet in years, just shit in someone’s mouth everyday,
By age 26 you are forcing straight dudes to cut off thier balls and dick and be forced feminized and bend over for you, or maybe you try children out.

>Control and order is needed in my country.

Implying Thais can't control themselves and need a """guiding hand""" from above.

More often on tv and diy, jump around to others to see when something catches my interest. Noticed the king, so came in here to see what others thought.

When the police and government are corrupt, the military needs to take over until it is fixed.

Good on you, God bless you and your amazing coffee.

Religion and Kings are needed for plebs.
People are stupid.
People need to be controlled, deal with it.

>When the police and government are corrupt

Civilians owning guns might solve with corrupt police

A strong civilian sense may help go against corrupt politicos

People mayn't need a strong govt or military if individuals can get by by themselves

Didn't you have good strong elections before the junta? What happened to WE THE PEOPLE?

will you pls be my gf (male) no homo?
/trv/ is a pretty great board, but slow boards can be a pain to frequent since you end up reading the same stuff over and over.

>Religion and Kings are needed for plebs.

Some patricians have religion and kings and they work well

UK
>Anglicanism
>Constitutional monarchy

Lol that guy actually lives 2 miles away from me
Tfw Bavaria has a Kong again

You have plenty of Kongs

*king
Excuse me

God, this is totally embarrassing

Is it true that you get tortured in Thailand for showing around these pics?

Yeah that's what I meant

It illegal to critique/insult the monarch, you could get into jail or just detain/interrogate and maybe some fine

Most of the country loved his father. The son grew up a drugged degenerate.

Meiji didn't reign at that time dumbass, that was his literally retarded son Taisho, and then Showa. Meiji had power during his reign.

Checked

Whats the deal here? Is he wasted, fucked up on drugs or just wearing girls top for fun? Its pretty dumb but I don't see whats so shocking, except he belongs in monarchy

probably