Toriko 394

You're going to carry that meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/toriko-gourmet-battle-manga-heads-toward-climax-on-november-14/.108382
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kek.

>I-it's okay,it wasn't Neo's scent!

Neo, nigger, chew your fucking food.

This almost makes me feel like we're only 1/3 of the way through the manga.

Not even a bit of grudge? Okay I guess.

That would be hilarious!

RIP Midora
And why the hell did they forgive Neo?

He is just hungry and lonely.

Center looks delicious but will they even eat God?
I guess the next chapter is the last one. Hopefully it will have a nice end.

dump it

There you go

second is

dude is just appetite. Also because of his vomit, they can save the earth and still continue the gourmet cycle.

>zombie was the one with op food luck

he should be fine as a pacifist chief like komatsu.

What's been said and also it was Acacias dying wish to Toriko to not punish Neo

too bad mother snake was SWALLOWED A WHOLE by the whale king. Same goes to Jirou who EXPLODE TO NOTHINGNESS by Acacia.

That actually explains a lot.

The end

What the fuck?
Why is this ending without any announcement?

That's how Buddhism works. You let go of grudges and resentment.

>Neo is forgiven
>Toriko picks some random ass mammoth as his meat dish instead
>Best boy is dead
This is not what I was expecting at all.

>God is in a well done state

Way to ruin a super rare ingrediant. Might as well just eat one of those microwave frozen steaks at that point, it will taste about the same.

You should have suspected as much given how fast we started moving.

we hokuto no ken now

Wait, what the fuck about the blue and white oni?

Didn't some of the animal Kings get their heads bitten off, how are they regenerating.

wait what so they just pull a raoh?

Think we'll manage two threads on the last chap?

So what's the deal with Toriko's 3rd demon? He's even stronger than Neo, right? Will they ever explain shits?

Center is also reviving living beings as long as some part of their bodies is still lying around.

he is probably peace keeper of some sort and he prey on demon species like neo yo maintain order.
It is further symbolized by third oni's wing (represents an angel, guardians of the god's creation)

Won't even fill up one.

DAE Space Arc

a whole lot

>I-it's okay,it wasn't Neo's scent!

When toriko literally said that there was a flavor "WITHIN" him. Eating Neo was just short term,
he found the flavor he was looking for in that mammoth.

the four kings other than toriko got jobbed twice.....and I really like zebra's power desu....

Fucking stupid. So when he took a bite out of Neo's arm he was tasting the mammoth and not neo. Fuck this series and the fact that neo is able to be free is even more retarded.

He did cook that apple.

well surprised apple require no cooking but "element of surprise " which is why non-cooks like ichiryu, midora and jirou all got high score.

Man, what a lame ending, it's almost as lame as Bleach's and Naruto's. I have no hope for Gintama's now. I bet Tama isn't actually dead either.

Gintama isn't ending anytime soon.

its shit

It's in the last arc, isn't it?

That's what they said about naruto and bleach, yet they ended up taking entire 7 years to fucking end.

So next 31 Pages Special is the Last chapter?
Would have Hoped for 400 chapters but they dont want to give him even that.

Rushed so bad they pulled the biggest asspull in the end with center healing everyone and Midora literally restoring the earth his meteor spice. Its so bad I can't even laugh at it.

Kinda anticlimatic there.
Oh a mammoth appeared out of nowhere.
I'll add it to my dish.
There my full course menu, a major part of the manga is now done.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER?

> I don't think this mammoth will be putting an end to Toriko's journey

And still no announcement for the end of the series. This doesn't sounds like it's ending at all.

Blue hasn't had his fill yet...

No, next one.

So wait, Mother Snake and Guinness didn't make it? Shit.

People were saying there is only 2 chapters left to fill the volume. And here we're having a big chapter with no ending announcement. So it's 100% not ending right?

>with no ending announcement
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/toriko-gourmet-battle-manga-heads-toward-climax-on-november-14/.108382

oh well.

Mother snake is within the whale. Whale is properly being healed.
2+2=99

Why would you not want it to end? Its gone to shit.

>oh this shell bug came out of no where, imma add it

It doesn't have a color page next week, so the one after that.

His meat dish was already hyped before the Neo fight though.

Toriko's best asset was world exploring and Shima's imagination. No wonder the last arc wasn't good considering it was only battles.

>Toriko Gourmet Battle Manga Heads Toward 'Climax' on November 14

>This year's 49th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro 's Toriko manga will publish a "climax" chapter in the magazine's 50th issue, which Shueisha will publish on November 14. The word "climax" written in the phonetic katakana alphabet often refers to the final chapter of a manga. The expanded "full course" chapter will have 31 pages.

>Toriko ends next week
>1 month later Neo Toriko starts

Yes user, this is the last chapter.

Finally this piece of shit is over.

If you could even call most if it that. A lot of it was beam spam and explosions viewed from space.

Midora was the most entertaining part of this fight followed by each king's attempts at fucking Neo over.

it's far, far worse than bleach and naruto's

it's even worse than shaman king's

So is Neo just living with them now?

Also, it said it took countless days for Neo's vomiting to end. Did everybody literally just stand around for days without doing anything? Toriko didn't even put a new shirt on.

>End Mammoth
remember the time Toriko wants jewel meat to be his meat dish? Now, everything comes into a full circle.

>Zonge saves the earth
I'm glad I lived to see this day

>Blue wants too eat the stuff from Neo
>End Mammoth comes out
>Eating it means the end for Toriko
This is getting too meta for me.

>Neo was redeemed
wtf I hate buddhism now

Farewell Toriko. Sup Forums's prayers goes out to you. The nice side of Sup Forums that is.

I would be ok with his redeeming if only we had that wukong and fingers=mountains reference.

What a shitty manga
Worse shit I ever had the misfortune of finishing

>journey to the west
>and toriko
could be a very interesting crossover.

This ending is fine. The manga went downhill since the Bambina fight but it was still enjoyable. Leagues better than Bleach and Naruto if you ask ne.

>toriko fucks your sister and eats the better mammoth
Being sunny is suffering

Midora was finally useful.
>praise zonge

Did his op luck really come outside of nowhere?

Everyone who has actually read those manga knows it.
Faggots like are just here for (you)s

>This ending is fine.
haha no it isn't you faggot

>got fucked by monkey king bambina
yeah nice """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""luck"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" TOP KEK