S2 when? We all know it's coming sooner or later

S2 when? We all know it's coming sooner or later.

If there is a god, never.

Right after P&S S2`

S1 was bad enough.

except all plot points were solved. what else is left for S2?

Senketsu is dead, there won't be a season 2.

Yeah except Ragyo's promise that more life fibers were coming soon

>dead
someone didn't watch OVA
it's very straightforward to resurrect him and it's not like they couldn't it without him anyway

Never, hopefully. And I liked the show.

Not anymore, they all burned down.

Only the ones on Earth.

He just posted a picture of the ones left in space burning.
Are you dumb?

No he didn't.

Trigger Girls is the new hotness, user.

Yes he did. That's from space patrol luluco where we saw the rest of the life fibers in space burning away meaning that they're gone for good.

I did, their home planet fucking burned.

>this scene from another anime proves that all life fibers are gone in kill la kill

Another anime, maybe. But luluco is cross-series canon for all of trigger's original series.
She's literally trigger-chan.

Bizarre, I just finished rewatching the whole entire series, was unable to sleep and decided to boot up my pc and this is the first thread I open.

Fate?

They share an interconnected universe.

>Life fibers literally destroy their world as a catalyst for shooting new seed pods across the galaxy
>Life fibers
>Having a homeworld
Congrats on watching colony #12717 burn.

Enjoy waiting endlessly for a second season that will never come because you're too dumb to grasp trigger giving you confirmation they're done with life fibers.

Literally a reference to an earlier show. Go back to 9gag

Screencapped. Enjoy being proven wrong

Yeah, hopefully never. I don't actually understand how a show can have so much action and epic scenes yet also only like 6 overall good episodes out of 24 due to constant obnoxious characters yelling and wildly inconsistent levels of animation.

Maybe there are colonies around, but the space patrol now knows how to keep them in check.

Life fibers are highly flammable, it's why senketsu burned and why there won't be a season 2. Threat is over guys, the universe is saved all thanks to this girl. she's a greater hero than Ryuko and Satsuki ever hoped to be.

Good God no. This pile of shit needs to be put to rest permanently. This series is a disgrace.

Never, hopefully. I felt content with how the plot and character arcs were wrapped up in the last episode, so I think there's really no need for a season 2.

One of the lead animators answered a tweet about a season 2 and he said "you're gonna be waiting a long time." There isn't gonna be a second season and there really shouldn't be one. All I want is another OVA every once in a while so i can get more of my waifu.

I can't think of any reason to continue this show, whether you liked it or not.

I liked it

Money.

Okay let me rephrase:

I can't think of any reason you would want them to continue this show, whether you liked it or not.

When LWA fails, Trigger will use it as a last attempt to stay relevant.

atleast we got satsuki.

If you like it then why wouldn't you want more? What kind of logic is that

after Hataraku S2.

More doesn't equal as good, it usually means worse because sequels are often made with no idea behind them or any need for a sequel. Needless sequels should be discouraged.

kek

You won't know if it's good or needed until you've seen it, and if you don't like it then you can just ignore it

Kill la Kill yourself, this show was awful and shits on Gainax's legacy.

This show had no idea what it wanted to be and failed at everything it tried (deconstruction of shojo tropes, battle shonen, Gurren Lagann, something like Keijo)

If there is no idea and they have no driving force to make the sequel then it's going to be bland crap at best. No series has ever had a sequel that was made out of obligation rather than real ideas or passion that turned out well.

And bad sequels can indeed hurt the integrity of an original by adding in canon intentions or retconning the past or just all around running characters and events, there is a reason why the Digimon fanbase are largely hoping most of Adventure 02 is removed from Tri because it ruined a lot of characters and also made the first series accomplishments pointless and insignificant.

No one at trigger is interested in making another season why would you want them to make something they don't want to when their passion projects have been rather shaky in quality?

i liked the first half

Even at its best it was a tonally confused, unfocused nightmare

But Curry Lagann was shit too.

>If there is no idea and they have no driving force to make the sequel
we don't know that

>No one at trigger is interested in making another season
we don't know that

Nah, it was fun, very simplistic but really well focused with nice character designs and great sakuga moments.

As a loveletter to super robot it did a serviceable job.

>>If there is no idea and they have no driving force to make the sequel
>we don't know that
>>No one at trigger is interested in making another season
>we don't know that
Employees of the company, like directors and head animators, have confirmed there is no interest or plans in making a sequel.

It was not fun. Character designs were ugly and unoriginal. The animation was mediocre at best.

It was spitting on the face of every super robot series ever.

The direction and animation was certainly above average for a TV anime.

I had fun, wouldn't argue it's anything amazing but it's good, Gainax has done far better.

>As a loveletter to super robot it did a serviceable job.
This gets thrown around way too much. It's not so much a love letter as it is a string of references, recreating famous attacks and copying their animation cell by cell, and filled with homages that more closely resemble plagiarism at times particularly with the similarities to Getter Robo.

I enjoyed TTGL and thought it was fun but extremely flawed especially in its second half, but it's not a love letter. It's just made by Mecha otaku who copied their favorite shows a little too closely. You want a love letter to the Mecha genre, you watch something like Gun x Sword.

That's what they always say until they make one

>not like they couldn't it without him anyway
>Hey here's this show about a girl and her magical talking sailor uniform fighting evil clothes. For the sequel, the uniform is dead and the evil clothes have fucked off

It would be like making a sequel to FMP with Souske dead and the military fucked off. At that point think you'd be better served writing a completely different series.

It's just a talking shirt. Ryuko has life fibers in her anyway

So then every sequel is an inevitability? Why would you expect a sequel when there's absolutely no precedent? Trigger is an offshoot company from Gainax, and Gainax has made a grand total of 2 sequel anime series ever made which were Diebuster and the sequel to Mahoromatic.

Expecting a sequel to KLK is like expecting a millionaire to show up at your doorstep and give you a free car. Yes it's in the realm of possibility that anything is possible but it by no means is it in the realm of plausibility.

>Expecting a sequel to KLK is like expecting a millionaire to show up at your doorstep and give you a free car
Nowhere that unlikely. More like finding 10 bucks on street. All the signs are there, soon they will run out of money doing their weird short films nobody cares about and make season two.

>All the signs are there, soon they will run out of money doing their weird short films nobody cares about and make season two.
What signs? There's no precedent for this either. You are making so many assumptions based on faulty logic.

>no precedent
>no anime has ever gotten a second season
okay now you're just memeing me

KLK 2: Nudist Boogaloo

>i have never known fun in my life: the post

But it really was shit.

>>no anime has ever gotten a second season
Don't put words in my mouth. There is no precedent for the people who made KLK to make a sequel. They haven't done it with their current IPs and many of them were tenured in Gainax where they also never worked on any sequel series and the company as a whole only ever made two.

but that's literally what you said kid

I said in the context of the studio Trigger/Gainax there is no precedent. Never did I say there is no precedent for sequels ever happening.

this show sucks, weeb

except you did

>All I want is another OVA every once in a while so i can get more of the characters.

This