Tall girl thread

No giantess and to all the manlets: please try to refrain from complaining about your own miserable heights. Amazons, thicc and musclegirls are of course welcome.

Also, what's Sup Forumss definition of tall?

>please try to refrain from complaining about your own miserable heights
I'm 5'4", I hope a galko steps on me.

6'0"+ is tall, but taller is better. The girl should be able to princess carry her trophy husband.

Is Asuka an amazoness.

At least 6", but preferably taller than so. I just want a big clumsy girl that I can nurse after she hits herself.

I want a big girl like Galko to gently hug me

best

Get off Sup Forums, Armin. It's for 18+ year olds ONLY.

t-too lewd user! ~

Do people really like tall girls? I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style...

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

If you're willing to date shorter guys i'm like 80% sure a whole new world will open. Let's face it the reason guys don't want tall girls is because they're intimidated and/or feel imasculated, a tall girl is not only rare but even if she has a 6/10 face she will still be a goddess, at least for me. So no worries at all, stand proud.

A lot of guys don't mind especially if the tall girl is feminine, the issue with tall girls is that they don't like shorter guys.

This is ideal for me. For a 3D girl I'm looking for 183 cm's and above (cause that's 10 cm taller than me) but for 2D I will usually self insert as a shorter guy.

Why the fuck would anyone make fun of a tall girl? Was it other girls or just insecure manlets?

Above 176 is tall, considering I'm a manlet. It's funny that I in 2D have a preference for short girls but that I find 3D tall girls highly superior, probably because of their legs.

I actually really love short guys. I would date a guy at any height but I think short guys can be cute. I went to Prom with a guy who was 4'7' and 80 lbs for example. Of course I like tall guys too but really height is hardly a factor, I care more about values and personality.

Though if I had to choose, it'd go: boys 5'6 and under, boys 6'4' and over, and then last place would be boys in between. For ladies, I'd prefer to date a girl who's 5'5' or shorter.

>If you're willing to date shorter guys
This will still be problematic because
>they're intimidated and/or feel imasculated
Some might be entirely okay with it in private but they still have societal norms to conform with.
But with your height it's not a very big issue to find someone taller or as tall as you are so I don't see what the problem is.
Other girls is my guess, based on what I see in schools. One stands out and it's seen as unfeminine, even if girls in general mostly are taller than boys of same age when on the cusp of adolescence.

>tall girl who is bisexual
perfection

Only one girl of average height and the rest were boys who made fun of me who were about my height or average male height (for their age). My female friends thought it was cool how tall I was. Granted I've never had a female friend over 5'3', and my best friend was about 4'8' so I mean...

My body is kind of ugly though. I'm not fat (used to be, now I'm 145 last time I weighed myself which was about 2 weeks ago) but I have really thin legs, broad shoulders, not much of a waist, and my ass only looks okay because I do squats. Any fat I have goes into my stomach in boobs.

Basically I'm shaped like a brick shithouse and it's really embarrassing and shameful for me. I wish I looked more feminine.

In anime, 170+ is tall because all the japs are manlets. My preference is 175-190, I find big flatchests to be extremely gap moe which is a weakness of mine.

Resume posting tall girls and stop stroking femanons ego, "she" already broke the rule of tits or gtfo.

Clare from claymore is pretty big by anime standards. Her legs are nice too.

I didn't mean to make the thread about me, sorry. Do post more tall grills though, it's cute. What's that one anime about the manlet boy and the lanklet (by nip standards) girl who get together? They both have orange-ish and pink-ish hair.

Either you can wear clothes that are more fitting, or if you're okay with it you can show off more of your legs which is basically the best things about tall girls. Besides it's not really rare to have a thing for tomboys, or high test girls.

clare desu, used to have a folder of her and the other chick with longer hair back in the days.

>tall and flat without either being a complex
I wish girls would just embrace small breasts. I like them in all sizes but breast envy always irks me.

Tbh the only thing I like about my body is my legs. I wear a lot of skirts/dungarees/overall shorts to show them off. I'm just afraid that a guy will make fun of me if I become intimate with him and he sees my disproportionate brick body.

When I played soccer as a little girl my teammates called me boxbody. I kind of have a complex about it.

Would you fuck a girl with no waist, a bit of a tummy, and big boobs?

>girl older than the guy
>girl taller than the guy
>girl more "domineering" than the guy

all negative traits to be honest.

and i think most of Sup Forums agrees.

I've had a breast reduction because I couldn't stand my boobs. They're still a C cup though, which is not as flat as I had hoped for.

>ywn comfort a girl like this while feeling her soft body and smelling her hair.

you might be talking about love complex

fuck the general opinion, dominating a insecure tall girl must be the hottest thing ever.

I'm not the user you replied to but may I butt in for a moment? I'm a 5'4', 100 lb turbomanlet with a 20 inch waist. So please understand when I say you are beautiful just the way you are and there is nothing wrong or ugly about your height or your body. So long as you're healthy, there's no problem. You should learn to accept and love yourself instead of seeking validation on a website that is less than friendly. I think tall girls are pretty and I know there's someone out there who will love you for you. Please don't talk so lowly of yourself. If people make fun of you, it's because they're either jealous, are assholes, or have some problem in their life. Walk tall and walk proud. You're you, and there's nothing wrong with that!

Daily reminder

Yes, that's it! Thanks user.

And thank you too, woah...That's the nicest thing I've read on this site, ever.

>Would you fuck a girl with no waist, a bit of a tummy, and big boobs?
I like my tall girls aggressive, so it's less about whether I'd fuck her or not and more about whether she'd toss me around like a rag doll and violate me.

I'm not that girlanon but holy shit. I love you, and that's very gay of me to say. I feel warm seeing someone be this kind on a site like this.

Depends. I dunno.
Short is cute. Tall is sexy.

did I hear someone ask for amazon?

>C cup

fuggin perfect.

If it was in elementary/primary school, the kids wouldn't need any reason other than that she was different.

I could go for nearly every type of girl but have a weakness for either tall and thin girls, or tall and thick girls.

I love you too. I know it's weird to be kind here but I can't help it. I can't bring myself to be rude to others even if they might deserve it. I was always made fun of for my short height so seeing her upset like that, I couldn't ignore it! I know how it feels to be bullied for things I can't control, and even if I didn't know how it feels I'd still speak up. There are a lot of miserable people on Sup Forums. If I can make someone happy, cheer them up, give them confidence, or whatever, then I'll do my best to do so.

Hah gaaaay!!!

Maybe you should write love songs you faggot

seems like you completely misread the atmosphere of the thread, now please fuck off.

If only manlets could go to female dominated places on the internet and receive praise and soothing words about their insecurities and be told their bodies are perfect.

too short for my taste, sorry

t.6'5

There's no way I couldn't recognise that artstyle. My man.

Well, I've dated tall girls quite often (though not exclusively). I generally find them more attractive due to their height; I personally view it as a bonus, much like good hair, or fashion sense.

My experience however, is that tall women tend to also rather tall guys almost exclusively. Obviously, I've run into many who didn't date that way, but still, it's not exactly common.

There is a ton of insecureity with regards to height. The tall women may feel like they want to "feel small", whereas many manlets might feel like they will simply get insta-gunned down.

If you have an interest in a particular archetype of person, you have to make the effort and engage with them. They arn't gonna fall into your lap. So as a tall girl, if you want to meet more shorter men, you need to start flirting and engaging with them. Ditto for shorter guys into taller woman.

now the thread is finally going somewhere.

Please tell me this is some cringe copypasta

I already write songs all the time so here you go:

Hello my sky high giantess, you're looking so beautiful
Even if I can't see your face from down here
I know you're gorgeous because deep within your soul
Is a human who can only be described as God-tier

Piggy back rides are so much fun, can't you see?
If only you had a wife as lovely as she!
I wish I could spare her to you but I'm afraid not
She's the love of my life, the only thing that I've got!
And the only thing that I've got is the only thing that I need~

That was incredibly cheesy but you (didn't) ask for it.

Some guys like taller or tall girls, but guys that are short will most likely look for a shorter girl since thats what they have the best chance with.

Tall guys have it the easiest since most girls wants someone above 6''0+.

>FML, no tall girl will ever love me.

I'm not taking that love song verse seriously.

I have a female friend who is about 5' 10' she's not particularly attractive, has an almost curve-less body a weird walking stance and a sour personality. But regardless she really gets me going with her amazing legs.

I'd prefer if people could be confident in enough in themselves that they don't need to seek out praise but sadly that's not the case.

I recognize your feelings but I do not agree with them. I'm just speaking from my heart. I think it's sad that she has such low confidence. I used to be the same.

exactly, legs have the power to make me.... do things.

>tfw user describes you perfectly
>tfw want to respond with a name
>tfw remember you have no friends and thus nobody who would shitpost on Sup Forums about you
Feels bad man.

That second stanza belongs in a rockabilly song.

can we talk about galko for a second

be me: not into huge boobs, blondes, overly pure/innocent characters, popular girls, fashion conscious girls, etc.

see galko cry about potentially not being able to be a mother

never have I wanted to have a fictional character leg lock my ass into taking responsibility more in my entire life

Galko wasn't even the best girl in her show, though.

she's 180 tall and generally just big, could do without the femdom though.

>those red, white and blue shorts

dont do this to us user, this was too pure

I had the tune of an old rockabilly song in my head while typing that cringey garbage out, no joke.

otako was best girl for me too until i saw that scene

congratulations, you managed to make me cringe and go "aww" at the same time, like those videos of 5 year olds singing horribly with cute voices.

probably because of her adorable gap moe, she's a pure gyaru and is really helpful and kind as well as having a careless persona.

From my perspective, a shorter guy netting a taller girl means he's more masculine and confident in himself than most. Having a taller partner is a symbol of success.

t. Guy shorter than you

boy she ain't even 175 nor does she have muscles..

>she's a pure gyaru
>pure
>gyaru

You're dumb.

watch the anime before you speak, she's more pure than the quiet otaku girl.

watch the damn show previous user is correct

>more pure than otaku

her sister is a literal slut.

>male
>20 inch waist
Wait a minute, are you that user who posted in a Sup Forums thread a while back? Because there was some user there who talked about a 20 inch waist and posted pics of himself and I can only imagine there's not many 20 inch waisted men on this site. Was that you? With the blue checkered pajama pants and blonde hair? Because you're hot for being a midget, no homo.

She also has a smelly anus, smelly armpits, inverted nipples, and boob sweat.

Woah, you have a good memory. Yes, that was me. Just realized I wrote 100lbs and not 120lbs. I'm the latter, not the former. But yes hello friend. A little homo.

Post pics again.

Sorry, not now. I have to leave now anyway. Have fun with your beautiful tall ladies, anons! Au revoir!

come back again please, well miss you!!

There are people, both men and women, who don't care about your looks as long as your personalities match well. Life is tiring and we're all going to end up ugly and old anyway, if we're even lucky enough to live that long. It's sometimes hard to believe that someone who just wants to share their life with you, just live calmly together is out there, but they are. Lots of them. It's just unfortunate that the mean, selfish assholes seem to make at least 90% of the population.

There are girls who will date short boys, ugly boys, fat boys. And there are guys who would date girls like that. And guys who would date guys and girls who would date girls like that. Just gotta get lucky and find them. It's not easy to be genuinely nice because you're going to get lots of shit for it, but if you manage to meet someone alike, it'll be worth it.

more of the femdom cow

Really? Well you can catch me in the YOI threads, I might return in a bit. Just have to pick my sister up from school. Sorry for being rather off topic, by the way. I'll try not to do it again.

Being a manlet isn't so bad in the case of having a face full of tits as you fuck.

>Do people really like tall girls?
I'm 6'5.
Yes.

reverse for me, I want an insecure flat tall cutie that I can reassure and validate until she loves herself.

I really like tall girls.

ITT desperate virgins try to hit on a guy pretending to be a girl

shut up

Holy shit this doujin

>as you fuck.
I think there lies the problem with being a manlet

iiyo user-kun, may you also find a tall beauty one day

You are whatever the other anons think you are.

Right now i am imagining you as a castrated twink, who would get vigorously railed by me and all the other anons here. Including the girl anons

finally some toyone, she's actual perfection.

Who cares? I'll still get hard either way.

I want to cuddle a tall girl, preferably over 6"2 but anything over 6" is fine.