Sup Forums what made him so iconic?

Sup Forums what made him so iconic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKlT_fUcq-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's like a fusion between Goku and Vegeta except that he gets the job fucking done unlike them.

green hair

Retards with shit taste

The way he fought was very physical, brutal and intense.

I've always had a thing for Venom type villains, personally.

Easily impressed kids, retarded ones if you will

> The "real" legendary super saiyan

Hes like a better vegeta

He's the true evil version of Goku.

Goku, wants to fight but he wants to fight for the sake of having a challenge, to prove his worth. Broli, wants nothing more than to destroy shit. He's like a berserker, he'll keep going until he either can't or some one stops him. He doesn't have time for conversation and bullshit he wants to fight !now!

His power being maximum is known by everyone.

He's a real super sand.
Lots of memorable screaming about carrots.
Swole as fuck.
His power is maximum.

Broly is basically really cool, desu.

literally a more intense "grade" of Trunks.
No seriously, the script writer saw Ultra Trunks and wanted to expand on his pupil less roided out design.

Dont know why is so popular since he was only created when goku stopped being the legendary was discarded

But I guess his power is simple but kinda cool how he use it and of course he has a nice laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=KKlT_fUcq-Q

He is psychotic as fuck, and the sense of despair and hopelessness when facing him is palpable. He is like a villain from an horror movie.

His movie was shit, though.

A neat design put before a fanbase that rabidly consumes all media put forth by their favorite franchise, no matter how crappy the product is

We don't talk about Bio-Broly here.

Broly is one of the best characters in anime.
I hope he will be the villain in the next arc. He will transform into a LSSB and kill Beerus and Whis. Vegeta and Goku will have to stop him from killing Zeno because he's too powerful to be deleted.

He embodies the core instincts of the Saiyan race. Every sayian has a Broly-like persona within them which is brought out in extreme situations.

But are other Saiyans' powers maximum?

Roid rage.

such a simple minded villain is only suited for movies and spinoffs.

That sounds chuni as fuck.

the fact that his power is maximum

His power was over 9000. As a baby.

He looks cool as shit

Heroes' powers gone berserk. Also remember this is the first DBZ movie with some "originality" as it borrowed the least amount of ideas from previous sagas like most of the other movies, and was released in 93, which is around the time everything was getting EXTREME.

I want Toei to make an fourth coming of him as the literal rage of the multiverse, that would awake all the gods and angels in Zeno's possession to be scared like little shits of his power

People didn't know you could make a character just like him and also have them be a GOOD character.

What's funny is that people act smug about liking black and hating brolly, despite both being literally the same character except one is sknnier and has a dumber motivation.

>Both have powerlevel that grows with no limit just because
>Both have weird colored super saiyan hair
>Both are smug and evil
>Both do nothing but beat the shit out of everyone for stupid ass reasons.

Have you been watching DBS? I mean, the villain fucking pulled out an energy Scythe. It doesn't get chuunier than that.

G A I N S
A
I
N
S

His power is maximum.

Not meme-ing here, that's the reason.
No one can surpass Broly. His power is the highest. He is like a Bugatti Veyron. Like a Sunway Taihulight. Like the Burj Khalifa.
There is absolutely no one that has more power than him. If we were to draw a scale of power, Broly would be standing at the very end indicating MAXIMUM. You simply cannot surpass him. He is like a waterfall, you cannot keep boating from that point onwards. What started out as a laid-back manga with Dragonball ends with Broly, because there is LITERALLY nothing ahead of him.
He's the cornerstone. He's the benchmark. He's the zenith. He's the end-boss.
Broly is THE END.

Could people admit that they don't hate G because is not canon, but because it's shit? Broly isn't canon either and everyone loves him

>GT

fixed

I've come to realize that it's literally just because of his giant roidrage body. Lots of DBfags cream themselves over this character design, which is why they got so mad when Beerus was a skinny cat etc.

Power level fags

His character design was really good it was his atitude that made people hate him in the beginning though he is much more likable.

Toriyama has a twink fetish now

>Broly isn't canon either and everyone loves him

Yeah right, majority of people here act like they're "too smart" to like brolly. He's very popular to hate.

That said, GT was definitely bad. I don't think anyone really disagrees there. But the biggest reason people give Super (terrible) a pass over GT (slightly less terrible) is because they're toriyama fanboys.

What's really funny is the majority of Brolly haters didn't watch Brolly's movie and think the KAKAROTT KAKAROTT brolly from the memes is who he is.

He looks so moe in his normal state

>mfw DLC1 for Xenoverse has this Generic Fuccboi and the Shittier Frieza as characters

Waste of a fucking slot.
I wish DBS hadn't happened so the devs wouldn't put these crappy ass characters in.

The DLC have based Hitto, it's all that matters

>interesting psycho personality that isn't the typical Saiyan personality
>extremely brutal and distinct fighting style
>amazing voice that sounds threatening as fuck (dub at least)
>destroys a planet like it's nothing just to get a laugh out of it
>his movie had a really great and iconic landscape/fighting stage

>le so strong crazy big man
literally edgy teenagers's favorite character

he's green

Hit was Day 1 DLC. And he's okay, he's one of the better additions from DBS even if I don't like him all that much. But christ, Cabba is more generic than vegeta's brother and the U6 Frieza is so incredibly pointless.

There's still great characters from the movies they could be adding instead.

Hit is in the base game

>Hit was Day 1 DLC

he wasnt, you're thinking of Black

The irony is you probably like Black.

check out these fedoralords trying hard to go against the grain

Right, he was base game my bad.

go away crossie

Nah I like Gohan

the irony is that only tryhards pick Broly

Dude...weed...KAKAROTTO

>First movie
>Die insect!
>lol jk, u miss ur planet? I'd be a shame if something happens to it..
>Proceeds to throw a tiny ball of energy towards it
Best villain

I've noticed the majority of people who hate Brolly seem to either ignore or simply didn't watch the first movie, and base their idea of the character entirely in the brain damaged joke of the second movie.

I wonder what Zamasu thought about Broly, before he meet his demise

>End Boss
user you just ruined Super for all of us

He is more or less the Saiyan's Messiah/Antichrist

He embodies everything their culture respects

Strength, Destruction, Smugness

How is he iconic?

Just some perfect cell tier dude who fights in a brutal way, but has no appeal other than that.

>How is he iconic?
How is he not? Do you know what iconic means?

At least we got the hope of the universe, and absolutely best boy

Remember that time Vegeta what his pants because Broly was around?

Anybody who can make the prince of arrogance poop himself is alright in my book, that was hilarious.

Remember when he chickened out from fighting Golden Frieza? I hear super retconned it a little so he wouldn't come off as such a huge bitch.

He was the most unique movie villain..

>Garlic Jr.
Piccolo 2.0

>Dr. Wheelo
Proto-Gero

>Turles
Vegeta 2.0

>Lord Slug
Piccolo 3.0

>Cooler
Frieza 2.0

>Meta-Cooler
Mecha Frieza 2.0

>Android 13
Cell 2.0

>Bojack
Piccolo 4.0

>Bio-Broly
Broly 2.0

>Janemba
Buu 2.0

>Hirudegarn
Kaiju Buu

Vegeta always cries like a bitch.
> BWAA the Ginyus!
> BWAA Frieza!
> BWAA Frieza again!
> BWAA Muh arm!
> BWAA Perfect Cell!
> BWAA Why don't you leave me alone Kakarot!
> BWAA We can't win against Cell!
> BWAA Goku is stronger again!
> BWAA Goku didn't show me SSJ3!
> BWAA I can't last 5 minutes with Buu!
> BWAA No one's giving me energy!

Garlic was more like Pilaf who is actually a threat.

He still had the alien demon motif and his involvement with Kami.

And he literally looks like Pilaf. And has dumb henchmen.

Does Toei at least still remember him?

Considering what they did to him in movies 2 and 3, I hope they don't. He's in Xenoverse and that's enough for me.

it appealed to people's fanfiction ideas, and for being really strong

he has time for conversation its just all he says is kakarotto

Because in the context of the show, he was the logical pinnacle of the ever-evolving race to which the main character belonged.
Any progression past him feels a little phony – he's the absolute spire of Saiyan legend. They should bring him back, trained up to God-levels, and show that the divide between him and anyone else with equivalent training is massive.
He was basically THE villain to end the series entirely on.

user I don't know you did it, but now seeing him in Super isn't actually out of reach.

It's not out of reach to bring him back in any scenario.
Goku was born a low-class, and became a fucking God. Vegeta was born elite, and became a God without a friendship hand-holding ceremony.
Broly was born a God. He should be able to reach that too, with even less effort. You just need an ample plot device.
>Champa's a dickhead
>Broly goes to Universe 6 somehow
>trains with Vados and masters Godly Ki as a plan to fuck with Beerus' universe
>Legendary SSB Broly swolest thing alive

They made a lot of money from him so probably.

>>Legendary SSB Broly swolest thing alive
What color would his hair be?

I mean his SS form was green. Curiously, it seems goku's hair also went green for a split second right before he hit Brolly with his Plot Device Punch.

>Vados and Broly
Drawfags please! I need this!!

Seriously through that is actually not too bad.
I would love for him to replace Frost in the multiverse tournament. Maybe even Vados helped in gain a calmer mind

It'd be cool if he was red, and they said it was because Broly was a "pure God".
That would be a little bit regressive with Goku and Vegeta being blue now, but it could fit.

Not canon. Completely not canon. I can't believe you retards are growing your numbers. They're breeding.

Broly is a shitty villain in every sense of the word, literally only upset because some other baby cried at him, and only powerful because random shitty genetic luck.

Seriously though, how fucking naive and moronic are you faggots?

>Not canon. Completely not canon.
Muh Canon

So what. Super's canon and it's garbage.

>Broly is a shitty villain in every sense of the word
Black has a fuckton of followers and he's the same villain except with dumber motivation.

Tori has said that to him the movies take place in an alternate dimension, which COULD be canon

Really the entire idea of there being canon vs non canon things in a franchise with alternate timelines and universes is stupid because everything can be canon.

>stupid because everything can be canon.
Not if the time travel was handled properly, but it isn't, so you're right.

>Tori has said that to him the movies take place in an alternate dimension, which COULD be canon

If we subscribe to this idea, does that mean that Universe 7 has a Broly somewhere out there, undisturbed, quietly growing in power?

>people unironically defending Broly's character design and/or personality ITT

Fucking retards. I bet you think pro wrestling looks cool too.

>Do I fit in yet guys

He is THE Super Saiyan.

If the job is dying like a bitch several times and being a terrible villain then sure.

his 8 inch dick

Gods seem to have purple ki.

Normal SSB -> blue
Legendary SSB -> Purple

>big purple monster Broly

Fuck yes

>evil super saiyan
>very brutal fighting style
its a very appealing concept
I'm just surprised it never became a canon concept

Strangely, Super seems dedicated to pushing the narrative that Saiyans dindu nuffin with the pure saiyans ritual bullshit.