Kingdom

Why is there never a Kingdom thread in Sup Forums?
I'm sure there are enough fans here for a general

Also kyoukai a BEST.

The animation was so shit I dropped it. Read the superior manga instead.

>Anime was shit
True but we discuss the manga not the anime.
Also as someone that just caught up what days does the manga comes out?
Also no niggerstream for some reason.

I hope we did. I love this shit.
I love her too.

You are certainly blind or retarded.

>general
Retarded it is.

>Also as someone that just caught up what days does the manga comes out?
I would assume it's on Fridays or Sundays. That's when I've seen scanlations of it released. I don't know. I'm just a normie.

>implying you don't stay in generals
Don't judge if you use generals

Kyoukai a SHIT.

Please explain.
Literally hottest girl in the series. And is cute. CUTE!

Male eye candy. Necessary and not sexified but is still somewhat of a sue.

I'm more impressed by what Kaine and Ten are doing.

My general is better than yours though.

>ten
She is always getting captured and being useless. She just now starting to get better.

>Kaine
She's all right

That's not Duke Hyou

The dead can't be a best.

At least her behavior is still believable and an acceptable weakness for someone like her whose only weapon is her brain on the battlefield, compared to a sue who got it all. Beauty, brains, brawn, and a desire to fuck the MC. Her only real weakness is her stamina. Any errors she commits due to her hermit life is just considered cute and not humiliating.

You already know she's not going to end up like Kyou because Kyou didn't have Ton Ton Tan.

The reason she is strong was explained though. Is not like she is strong for no reason.
I don't understand what's the problem with that.
>She has beauty
So does ten and Kaine.

It's pretty damn obvious Kyoukai gonna die tragically and that it'll shape Shin into some edgy guy.

Daily reminder that Qin Shi Huang is the bad guy.

>using the Chinese names
Nigga what?
And no she won't die. That would be a stupid parallel with ouki.

>Sickly as shit
>Being sick is the only weakness she had.
>Not dying.

Really nigga? Her being sick and becoming some sort of motivation for Shin is set in stone.

>using the Chinese names
Problem gwailo?

its published in young jump which is released every Thursday. scanlations are not always consistent, usually Thursday or friday

Who will win the Shinbowl?

>Is not like she is strong for no reason.
Muh deepest breath tho
>So does ten and Kaine.
Ten and Kaine aren't shown to be as attractive as Kyoukai. Kaine is a tomboy and Ten has a few years disadvantage and isn't as beautiful as Kai. Even as a kid she's noticed how beautiful Kyoukai was. No one's remarked that about Ten.

He won't surpass ouki if the same shit happens to him dawg.
Kyoukai. Ten is too young and got siblingzoned
Maybe not Kaine but not everyone calls ten cute and blushes.

I just read this yesterday.
I thought it was so cute how ten starting coughing

Why can't Shin just make one of them his wife and the other a concubine? Given his rising status, it shouldn't be a problem. And that kind of thing was pretty common in these times.

>Maybe not Kaine but not everyone calls ten cute and blushes.
Please explain further.

Lol he can make them both his wives if he wanted. They're both not blood related to him.

This.

Polygamy is a thing in Chinese culture I think.

Not anymore

>siblingzoned
Fair game if they're not blood related
And Shin's dick will wake up sooner or later when he sees Ten's tens
Ten was the first to get kissed and groped by Shin after all

Shin sister zoned her though.. too bad for ten.
Do you not remember all the "look at the cute strategist". Almost every time an enemy sees her.
I don't recall an enemy call kyoukai beautiful

They were remarking that Shin's strategist was a young girl, at her age, not her beauty.

Kyoukai's beauty has been spotlighted a lot of times already. Most recently when 400 men passed and she just stood there.
It's the equivalent of finishing up reps at a gym then a hot girl passes and you suddenly work harder at the barbell.

That's Kyoukai.

I guess. That's not a reason to dislike kyoukai though

Is it true kyoukai tried to kiss Shin in a Omake?
Can someone post it pls. I read the manga on kissmanga but apparently that page was missing

>few more years later
>ten figure gets upgrade and she grew her hair long
>still loses to kyoukai
calling it now. Main wife kyoukai, 2nd wife karyo, 3rd wife to be introduced soon.

First Kingdom thread for a while and there's nothing but shitty waifu talk.
I'm glad Sup Forums doesn't regularly talk about this series.

Who's kayro.
Sup Forums is filled waifu threads. Why so different types about this?

The new cover still has Ten in short hair though. The only thing that changed about her was that she went sleeveless.

Did you forget that it's not just about her beauty? I dislike her for being figuratively perfect.
Her only weakness is her stamina. Other than that and her shitty past, she's set for life.

What you gonna talk about? War and powerlevels? Read up Chinese history, it's pointless to speculate things we already know.

>3rd wife to be introduced soon.
It's You-chan. She was interested in the slave boy a while back and Shin actually saved her some years later. She belongs to a military family as well.

Is not that accurate to the history though.
You can discuss

what a cute boy

Why is he so based?

DELETE THIS

Might go to a 1000 chapters considering what we found out last chapter. If Qin is going to conquer all these states, Xin must reach the great general rank and be able to take on multiple generals at the same time in combat.

Do you guys think the author has it in him to actually have Shin fuck up massively in his chu invasion?

Hope is longer. I'm in love with this shit

What happened?

Yes. It would be great for Shin's character to deal with a gigantic failure since he has been rising non-stop sice he became a 100 men captain.

He needs to mess up because his strategy and knowledge is utter shit. Yeah yeah he is an instinctive general type but that won't work when he reaches a higher level when he needs to know multiple things at once. I would like it he wasn't such an idiot.

Picture the end of the manga when the heavenly general of the entire country addresss the nation and thanks all is fallen teachers. Man its going to be so damn amazing at the end.

So Tou usually imitates ouki right?
His laugh too.
That shit is funny

Tou is the best

HIS NAME IS XIN, NOT SHIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!

>Read up Chinese history, it's pointless to speculate things we already know.
Except 80% of Kingdom is not history.

You don't seem to understand but the records are just small stuff like "Year x something happened and this lead to something else" It's just that. So even in the historical arcs Hara basically comes up with everything happens.

But this a Japanese manga nigga

This.
Is like in one piece where Oda claims he knows the end but he just keep making shit up until he gets to the end.
Same for this.
We all know China will get United but we don't know what happens in between

I'm letting the manga accumulate chapters currently. I think I might be like 10 or 15 behind now, maybe next month I'll get back to reading.

Never watched the anime though, I heard it's ASS.

All of them. Any royal worth his salt has a harem.

Season 2 is watchable.
Also doesn't the manga comes out every week?
You don't have to wait long

I want to read 20 chapters.

Due was a former slave though.

Until the Republic having several wifes was the norm if you were not a poor fag.

Assuming Kyoukai gives a shit about marriage.

He got not even remotely enough men.
So he was set up to fail, as general he also could not disobey.

Oh I see. I wanted to do the same but I could not stop reading.

He is minor nobility atm, he got promoted several times already.

ABOUT CHINA YOU FUCK NUGGET

The king set him to fail? Does he has a falling out with him?

There isn't a lot of information on the guy who Shin is supposed to be based on. So the author has a lot of room. But that will probably happen since it's one of his most famous failures and resulted in Qin's military campaign being set back.

It helps that I don't even remember where I stopped anymore, so whenever I get back to it I'll have to search the point I stopped and that is something I hate doing.

Told by a Japanese guy.

Nah, its Shin who is cocky and think he can win with half of the troops

Li Xin did end up having descendants, one of which was a general during the Han dynasty.

So somebody is going to win the Shinbowl.

Kyoukai is the obvious answer

Shitposters would keep kingdom threads alive

What is there to talk about? Does he know how to draw horses yet?

No

Maybe

>China gets united
>Immediatelly falls apart
What went wrong?

Sic semper tyrannis

Confucians, the Chinese version of Jews.

I hope the author doesn't pussy out of that ending

I know, I'm not a retard. Just that it's not just powerlevels worth being discussed here.

Isn't that years later though?
Isn't China United to this day?

Fuck off. Kingdom is actually a good manga, so it doesn't deserve to have a shitty fucking general.

It fell apart in a few years

Well it all works out in the end. Just look at it now

Not thanks to Qin tho

Sei wasn't a good person either. This is more fiction than truth. We shouldn't compare it to history.

I like Kingdom, but there really isn't much to discuss. It's probably for the best that we don't have constant Kingdom threads on here.

On a side note, if this guy decided to fuck Ten how the fuck would it fit? It would be like that one scene from Kuroinu where that Orc fucks the loli.

>nothing to discuss
Why do people keep saying this?
As long as new chapter keep coming out there's always something to discuss.
Especially discussing about what's going to happen next chapter.

>ten
I was scared of ten being raped in that chapter.
Ten needs to stay pure.

POLYGAMY
O
L
Y
G
A
M
Y

This is a manga with good morale.
Even though sei if fucking 2 biitches Shin is nothing like him

wow I never thought that this gold had been existed in many years,and the plot looks like its quite real.
Thanks OP, I'm going back reading this and catch up to the latest chapter.

What's the niggerstream version for kingdom
Which website posts the latests chapters first?

I'm 50 chapters behind and have forgotten nearly everything about the manga.

What other Mangas for you read?

What chapter you on

48 I just finished the rebellion of the little bother arc.

Only gets better. Have fun

It only gets better. What you read so far is considered the lowest point of the manga by many.

Damn did you start today?