CANADA YES! Only in Nova Scotia: Watch a 24-hour live stream of spinning kebab meat

>The donair was declared Halifax's official food in 2015

Watch it live:
youtube.com/watch?v=AfhkvQFjwUg

>muh based white halifax

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acE1yzJGmcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

donair =/= kebab

it's still Lebanese slop though

also why the fuck is anhungarian concerned with halifax lmao

>881 shares
nuke us

twist: contains pork
it's ok to be pork

>an hungarian
Learn to spell Mohammed

sorry there, proxy muhammed

>The donair was declared Halifax's official food in 2015
>mfw I thought my country was cucked but this is a whole new level of cucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kebab.... well that has no point, here you have from a couple of years ago. Making the christmas ribs.

youtube.com/watch?v=acE1yzJGmcA

Is called the christmas rib minute for minute

I honestly thought somebody shit in a 7/11 ice cream machine

Is not using gloves while handling raw meat a health code violation?

Meatspin dot com ?

Oh please, donairs have been a think everywhere in the Maritimes since the 80s. My hometown had a donair shop in the 90s, and we had exactly one non-white family in the town. They weren't the people who owned the donair store.

>t. subhuman roach

in their culture they do not use gloves, therefore, it would be racist to force them to use gloves

why would they do this

In one of the few places that still has this stuff for sale where I live, they use disposable plastic gloves that they throw away after every order and handle the food with tongs.

Nearly all of Canada is a lost cause by now, a Hungarianbro. We're still trying to decide if it's worth any lives to liberate or if we should just glass the whole thing and be done with it.

that's how it is supposed to be done. this place is violating health code in nova scotia.

it needs to be shut down to protect the health of White Acadians.

So far we have 3 health code violations:

>1. subhuman roach not wearing gloves
>2. subhuman roach uses the flipper to take kebab juice from a dirty bacteria-ridden surface to put it on the kebab bun
>3. not throwing out the meat but re-using it once it's been rotating all day

it's time to shut it down

It's Halifax, mang. Halifax is to Nova Scotia as London is to Bongistan.

Donairs are pretty tasty, tbhfam. But if I could trade them away for no roaches and lebs, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Donairs aren't really brown people food. Every pizza joint has them and most are operated by whites. Halifax donairs are about as non-white as any food. Also
>halifax
>based white
Arabic is the second most spoken language in Halifax