JoJo thread

> pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums
>pick one and fuck off

Which character do you think really got you into the series?

For me it's definitely Polnareff, while I always liked it (especially Joseph and Wamuu) it was only really his goofy French bullshit that truly hooked me.

>Fucking up this bad

/VOMIT/

hot pants is cute!

Glad to see Araki making Gappy beat the shit out of his opponents with his bare hands for a change. Araki could really improve his hand-to-hand battle choreography.

Does anyone have that Joshuu edit where they put Joshuu face on Giorno during the Ghiaccio fight?

Don't mind me, just posting superior Kira.

Fill in the blank:

Joshu makes me _____

delusional like sbrtards?

Fuck off
Part 8 is shit, so is every part after 4

You got it the opposite way around pal.

Joshu makes me puke

(you)

Damn it Araki, why would you make subhuman scum so cute?

fck off with your waifu harem part 8.

RING - RING
RING - RING
RING - RING
RING - RING

Bossu!

Rank JoJo villains by their hair

what is the deal with jojo threads?

Diavolo>Valentine>Kars>Kira=DIO>Pucci

kira (prekosaku)>valentine>everyone else

Hey everyone! Comparisonanon here. The Phantom Blood #06 comparison is now up @ jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-pb-06/. Check it out if you want!

Cheers!

Diavolo solos.

Hello? Boss?

It's amazing they let something this quality air

I've seen much, much worse.

This was also on screen for a couple of frames; it's just an in-between, but Zeppeli's face cracks me up.
It wasn't really changed in the BDs so I had no reason to post in in the main blog, but it's funny so there you go.

Jesus I totally forgot about that, the show was so fucking disappointing

What the fuck? Did they really change everybody's design in the BDs?

>Where do you think we are?

Holy fuck it's almost perfect

Why Johnny calls Hot Pants as "he"? He saw her boobs already.

Shit translations I'm assuming

Polpol was ok but it was definitely dio who got me hooked. Vampire husbando is unstoppable

JUST

When does steel beel real get good

I was assuming either bad translation or the fact that Johnny was still trying to hide HP's gender from gyro and therefor presumably everyone else as well

When you get to the dinosaurs

Nobody else knew, so he continued to call her he.

when you speed read it and start to read jojolion.
seriously though, if i had to wait one month for a chapter of shit balls run, i would have dropped this series so fast.

What chapter is that right now I'm watching the literal magic negro style on everyone

Did I not pay attention enough and was that gypsy a reference to Dios and he got a stand?

Seems legit, in russian translation they changed it to "she".

Oh this happens pretty much everytime an anime gets some mainstream attention. The minute it sees a surge in popularity, Sup Forums will make dozens of threads shitting on the show as if an increase in viewership somehow diminishes the quality.

It's standard operating procedure. Just ignore it and like what you like.

So which part is your favorite?

Nah, it was boring.

>So which part is your favorite?
5, maybe 8

>someone else finally comes along and says part 5 is their favorite

I thought it was just me.

5 and 4 are my favourite. 8 might be too.

Part 5 was top tier honestly the characters were fantastic and the plot was one of the most unique in all of jojo

Looking at the rhcp episode they really fixed the QUALITY faces, based david.

...You know how it goes

They not fixed the worst shot - RHCP on bike.

Does your hair grow on the side of your head?

Tit

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples while the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear with triple pleasure

>create am amazing villain shrouded in mystery
>build him to be cold blooded af to anyone who tries to unveil him
>even to his own daughter
>give him Dios stand on steroids with the fear of Vanilla Ice
>Have him have a twink split personality because the only one he fucking trusts is himself
>ruin it all by giving him the laziest background story in the entire series
Fuck part five

Some faces are worth keeping
Plus I don't think it was that bad, he just looked unusually smug, it might've even been intencional

>Diavolo
>Lazy backstory
Really?

>laziest background story
It's almost like you speedread it or something

user why would you let one character's backstory ruin part five for you. Every part has at least one thing that you can complain about. It's the positives that made it so good

while i don't necessarily agree with that user, I have to say diavolo was pretty boring and part 5 wasnt as good as the other parts

I want josuke to have a successful life

What's shown is barely coherent
I really liked part v up until those origin story chapters and still a bit afterwards but it's just like, what was his fucking motivation aside from just wanting to rule? It's so underwhelming

It's supposed to be incoherent and mystical in a way, you're not going to get the entire life story of a man who's trying to get his identity erased at all costs.

Hope they keep Quality Queen too, such a iconic moment.

>laziest background story
retard

Please no, that's not the type of iconic you want

Are you talking about diavolo or GioGio? Either way the motivation was pretty clear and part 5 was great no matter how you look at it

>thread started to have decent posts
>part 5 rarely getting appreciated
>tard had to sperg cause his memes were not fulfilled
just drink horse cum, sharty.

Teru

The best character is Jo____

runo jiobana

suke Higashikata (birthname), currently Norisuke IV

uta Kujo

jo

Part3 fags get out

You have fantastic taste user

Excuse you.

Joubin Higashikata

On a side note, did Doc/Anyone imgur album the Italybro's translated Italian scans of GER from a few threads back?

rank the jojos

Gio>Jolyne>Johnny>josu>jona>jose>jota

I wouldn't say lazy, it was just kind of a nonsensical sequence of events that left me scratching my head more than anything. There was absolutely nothing there about him becoming a gang boss which is really the one thing that matters about him, and instead it's weird unexplained stuff like him being born under impossible circumstances or him finding the arrows for no explained reason and then selling almost all of them to Enya despite it going against his ultimate goal.

Rank the JoJos in bed

1. Jolyne
2. Johnny
3. Jotaro
4. Joseph
5. Josuke
6. Jonathan
7. Giorno

Mine > Yours

i'd swap joseph with josuke, then I 100% agree

Kars > Valentine > Diavolo > Kira = Dio > Pucci >>>>> Kosaku

>not knowing jouta
You're a pure man, user.

Gio > Josuke > Joseph > Gappy > Johnny > Jonathan > Jotaro Part 4 > Jolyne > Jotaro Part 3/6

wow that's fucking awful taste

Haven't got to part 7 and 6, but I'll list the ones from the original universe. Also, I'm counting them in there respective Parts, so I don't count oldseph and dadtoro (p4 and p6)

Josuke>Jolyne>Joseph>Giorno>Jonathan>Jotaro

Other than you putting jolyne so low in ranking I agree

Josuke>Jolyne>Johnny>Gappy>Giorno=Jotaro>Joseph=Jonathan

I like all JoJos though

Gappy>Kir8>Josefumi>H8lly>Fruitdad>Holly>Jouta>Giorno>Joseph>Jolyne>Johnny(uncrippled}>Jonathan>Josuke(both go up by 5 positions if you preffer romanticism over kinkiness)>Jorge>George>SBR George>Jotaro>CrippleJohnny

What part has the best name? Stardust Crusaders imo

I love Diavolo, but it would have been nice for his character to be explored more.

I don't dislike Jolyne, I should have made the gap between her and Jotaro3/6 bigger. She is a great character, I just like the others more

Vento Aureo is royal as fuck.