Pordan Jeterson daily thread

Let me tell you a story. Your unvenerated father lies deep in the belly of a whale, awaiting your rescue. Guarding it is a lobster at the top of its dominance hierarchy. Pinocchio is pissed. From a Darwinian perspective, it would take the amalgamation of a thousand heroes to save him, roughly speaking. I mean, what do you even do at that point? You're just done, and that's no joke. Only a man who has slain the dragon could face that. But how do you slay your dragon, you might ask? Well, now that's the bloody question you could think about for 5 years and still not properly understand...

did you take his test

I scored 96% in neuroticism and 1% in agreeableness. I'm absolutely fucked.

STOP ADVERTISING ON Sup Forums! bluepill profressor Zionist (((Alt-Right))) PR cocksuckers!

THIS ISN"T FOR ADS!

MODS!

If anyone is interested in another archetype professor, check Richard Tarnas. He is a San Fran bay lefty hippy but he's really smart and good at putting the jungian perspective in words. Preferably read his books. He also converted me to a believer in some aspects of astrology. Cosmos and psyche is a pretty heavy book if you like jung and philosophy, and are open to new world views.
Problem is, he is a lefty.

you can try and bring your neuroticism down if you are aware of it. try and regulate how you feel when exposed to your negative emotions. its probably the most important metric on the test

I scored 1% on agreeableness too which isnt great but Im aware of it now and I'm more careful to challenge people.

genuinely not a shill lol heres my test. made sure to obscure my email as last time i posted it too ha

Kikes afraid of JP because he revealing truths to the goy. They fear a western revival of Christianity and he's the tip of the spear. Way more effective than any preacher or politician.

Peterson cultists need to be gassed. Remember to report for advertising e-celebs.

>test
I was interested until I saw "buy now"

Kys kike faggot.

Its a trivial amount of money. I spend more on YuGiOh mobile app every week. I bought the test for my girlfriend aswell and she took it. We discussed the results for hours and I think its made us both more aware of each other's personalities. Pretty valuable imo especially as we have a strong pair bond and i want it to last.

(((Peterson))))

>He doesn't publicly denounce the Jews and advocate for white nationalism
>Wow what a fucking cuck, crypto-Jew detected
Anyone who says this is a Marxist shill

yeah, stay degenerate, goy
don't sort yourself

here is my neurotiscism trait. both my Withdrawal and Volatility are low but I dont think they used to be. Honestly, since I started working full time, started working out and reached some personal goals (getting a car) I have definitely reduced my neuroticism by 70-80%. Its really a great feeling not to remain calm and not react badly to negative emotion.

Maybe you can read through mine and see where we differ and set some goals to improve

How many questions are in the test?

It was accurate right until those last two paragraphs.

100 I think. They are quite quick to answer though and I found myself reading my results in 10-15 mins. Be advised though, Peterson recommends taking the test when you are awake, alert and not hungry as you will score more harshly if you are not in a stable state. I noticed this in the test mostly around my Openness to experience which was more critical than It should have been. I took the test tired just before bed.

Well that is Trait consciensciousness which is an average of two 'proper' traits: industriousness and orderliness. its possible for the top level trait to be innaccurate because there is large variance at the proper level. I will post my two propers.

Reminder that this man supports IOTBW

Been meaning to throw this out there- if you appreciate Peterson's work you should check out the work of Joseph Campbell.

He taught comparative lit and mythology and his lectures have the same sweeping breadth and level of insight as Peterson's.

He was a race-realist and was widely condemned posthumously by the Jew York academic establishment as being an anti-seminte.

His seminal work, The Hero with a Thousand Faces inspired Lucas in his writing of the initial Star Wars, as well as countless other filmmakers and writers.

The Power of Myth documentary series where he's interviewed by Bill Moyers is a good "in" to his work. He wrote extensively and broadly so there's any number of directions you can follow from there. He's definitely worth looking into.

Somewhat annoyingly, the Joseph Campbell Foundation, which publishes most of his work today tries hard sanitizes it, make it conform the politically correct zeitgeist but you'll find little gems here and there in his writing that reveal his adamant opposition to the Left and recognition of the superiority of Western Civ.

Sorted lobster here.

Now let me tell you a story about Solzhenitsyn and Dostoevsky.

pls lob tel me

>been putting off getting my shit together for a really long time now
>rooms been a disaster for the entire year
>finally cleaned it just now
a-am i gonna make it bros

>and I mean that technically

what the fuck does it actually mean lads? he says it all the fucking time but its generally about abstract concepts that are hard to articulate.

It sounds like you are just low in everything, which to me indicates while you were taking the test you're already like 'this is a bunch of bullshit', which actually describes me as well. And it is bullshit.

of course Sup Forumstards would join a self-help cult

Cleaning your room is only step one on the path to enlightenment. Now you have to deal with the rest of your life! Don’t bloody mess it up

au contraire user.
77% assertiveness
96% intellect

also, being high in some things is not good - like neuroticism. whereas being low in other things can have its own challenges. pic related its my intellect assessment.

Of course Sup Forums-tards would want to become better people, those filthy shills and there will to power. Disgusting. We are all equal and not to blame for our inadequacies am I right autistic hans?

if you cant articulate abstract concepts then you are likely low in Intellect.

see for some insight. doesnt sound all like you right?

>Truck dodger thinks he's sorted
figure it out, bucko

I second this. Hero with a Thousand Faces is an essential book

>Kikes afraid of JP because he revealing truths to the goy
THIS IS THE TRUTH

Not larping and Leftists memes

Thanks user

I think its pretty accurate. Now someone call me a phone posting faggot and a shill.

They fucking love Peterson they love individualism they love how they can use that to further divide whites and cause infighting instead of being able to group together.

The road to success is a long one but you've made your first steps. Ride those good feelings.

I think its accurate too, phone posting faggot & shill

Only a communist would see individualism as a bad thing.

Peterson is a classical liberal, he values individualism and the individual above everything else.

Most people do, to be honest. This is not a bad thing per se.

No aomeone who is a racial realist unlike you based magapede faggots

This. Dumb nu-faggs why is it so hard to watch and learn instead of spewing your mental retardation in the board?

>No aomeone who is a racial realist
I disagree.

I am a racial realist and like anyone who isn't completely brainwashed, I hate niggers, but I do not believe that putting people in race boxes is necessary or interesting.

In a free and open market, the smarter and greater man will rise above.

So the shitskins and low IQ people will stay down. Forever.

A _FEW_ of them will be geniuses among them and will rise to join the smarter ones, sure, and that's all good.
If you let the marketplace of idea and free market do its thing, a natural and beautiful eugeny takes place.
Remember, before we started to feed Africans like some rats in a cage? There was pretty few of them.

>against magapedes
Kike outed himself

>So the shitskins and low IQ people will stay down. Forever.
Humanity has a great future once we get off this planet and start colonizing space. The unwashed hordes will never be able to make that leap.

The word "magapede" was NEVER used on Sup Forums in a meliorative way.

It always has been a reddit faggot word. Fuck off newfag.

Do you consider all blacks to be niggers? I work with some blacks and they are not niggers.

Agreeableness: 3rd percentile
>Compassion 0th
>Politeness 38th
Conscientiousness: 17th
>industriousness 2nd
>orderliness 66th
Extraversion: 0th
>Enthusiasm 0th
>Assertivness 1st
Neuroticism 18th
>withdrawal 47th
>volatility 5th
Openness to Exp: 83rd
>intellect 54th
>Openness 93rd

Tested at 136 IQ
I'm all sorts of fucked as a person. With this and listening to JBP trying to balance out my personality traits.

While many things can happen before that bright future, I agree with you.

AT THE CONDITION that not 80% of the shuttles to colonize another world is not made of a lot of token shitskins in order to "protect and preserve the beautiful genetic and cultural diversity of the Human Race".

I can already see it coming.

What do you mean balance them out. Are they changeable?

>Do you consider all blacks to be niggers?
No.
Maybe 95% of them.

So if those 5% happen to rise above and live among civilized human beings, I do not mind.

jordan peterson is a humble merchant

>fuck off new fag
>new fag
You leave with him too, and cut your throat on the way out

Nice format orderlyfag.

also are you autismo

Agreeableness: 1st percentile
>Compassion 2nd
>Politeness 3rd
Conscientiousness: 15th
>industriousness 50th
>orderliness 4th
Extraversion: 69th
>Enthusiasm 53rd
>Assertiveness 77th
Neuroticism 16th
>withdrawal 10th
>volatility 29th
Openness to Exp: 57th
>intellect 96th
>Openness 7th

>use your intellect, evade my blows!

Nope actually. I just hate interacting with people usually unless i'm familiar with them already.

To a degree. Over time conscientiousness increases as one finds themselves with more and more responsibilities to complete every day. Extraversion can be at least mimicked. My intellect probably suffers partially due to my laziness in industriousness, since I have so many things I'd like to do/learn but never get around to them. My orderliness has definitely shot up since becoming aware of JBP and understanding the necessity of separating chaos and order.

The rest of them are like taming yourself, being able to understand your faults and learn ways to work around them.

Cocaine. ..you should be noise deep in that stuff.

The only way we will ever remove niggers and nonwhites is by group collectivism period. There is a massive reason why so many nonwhites are here still ans thats because you dumb fucks treat them as individuals instead of as a group . your libertarian Jewish shit will never allow whites to over come other races as they collectively work against you.

Your entire premises has been tried before you cannot even allow for one or they will bring in more. Nigger IQ does not stay high it fucking goes back to the medium. What will you do with the third generation of niggers that have low IQ remove them? BUT THERE GRANDPA WAS A BASED NIGGER!

Fuck off day got idf you are a real natsoc youd know exactly what I am talking about

>Extraversion can be at least mimicked
Fake it till you make it actually works in this case.

Intellect however, not so much. I dont have much spare time either but i have about 5 projects on the go and another 100 I want to start 'one day'....

Definitely true that you can improve the rest though

Put your wallet down and walk out of the room. You'll see how fast thoses nigs will nog.

>Your entire premises has been tried before you cannot even allow for one or they will bring in more.
If the govt isn't there to literally feed them, they will _die_ or go away.
If the companies are not enforcing a nigger-quota in their ranks, they will have to compete with whites and will never get the jobs.

Suspending ALL welfare and diversity quotas would resolve so fucking much, you have no idea.

>What will you do with the third generation of niggers that have low IQ remove them?
Nothing.
I will do absolutely nothing, the free market will take care of the rest.

If the third nigger has a low IQ and is not responsible with the money his parents left him, he will piss it away, be too stupid to get a job, and will move away or die. Literally.

where does this shit come from

Nah. Wouldn't happen. I think you need to get out into the world more.

I do know a nigger back home but I dont hang around with him anymore.

>grr you guys have a unity
>break it off because brown people are dumb and smelly and because Jews
You sure sound like you have reasonable solutions.

It will not because IQ does not fucking work that way you fucking tard. IQ will always go back to its medium and all niggers are fucking stupid outside of the outliers. No matter how much welfare you remove from them they'll always be niggers. Look at africa and what they are doing with fucking nothing they continue to ruin everything. Reality does not fit your peachy pink reality

shut up you fucking commie

Wtf are you talking about I am for group collectiviam. Nonwhites will never integrate as provw by all the niggers in the US

>be irresponsible and bad things will happen to you
Gee, you have things all figured out. I wouldn't even leave my wallet alone in an all white church on Christmas.

>but what if the child consent

>IQ will always go back to its medium
I know, I never said I disagreed with that.

Also, it's true only when there is a drastic increase in one generation, some trees are smarter that others, but anyway.

>No matter how much welfare you remove from them they'll always be niggers.
Correct, but without welfare they will have NO house. NO food.
They will do shitty VERY low-paid jobs OR die.

> Look at africa and what they are doing with fucking nothing they continue to ruin everything.
Only because we give them an unlimited amount of "aids" money.
Without money, they are not doing buttfuck anything. They are low population because they cannot sustain a civilization, and that's it.

Top kek actually got a good giggle from this 10/10

You have the same mindset as an SJW. You think all non whites have the original sin of stupidity. Your solution of dividing everyone by race is unrealistic, unproductive, and absurd.

Hello lebbit do you think youd be better back there on reddit so you can discuss the beat new Dragon video and how bad sjws are the best and horse shoe theories? Kys

>Guarding it is a lobster at the top of its dominance hierarchy.

Loling

Agreeableness: 23rd percentile
>Compassion 77th
>Politeness 1st
Conscientiousness: 35th
>Industriousness 73rd
>Orderliness 9th
Extraversion: 84th
>Enthusiasm 36th
>Assertiveness 97th
Neuroticism: 0th
>Withdrawal 1st
>Volatility 1st

Swear I'm not a Reddit-fag

agreed

kys

Shit forgot

Openness: 97th
>Intellect 94th
>Openness 95th

Wow, that was predictable.

Glad someone liked it kek

Many places in Africa do not get aid and you should blame christians if anything regardless they continue to nigger you. Stop living in a fantasy land where niggers will just wise up cause what they fucking wont

Why are you here? Reddit would suit you even better. Go there sargon

Wow, you are a basic birch newfag

Interesting to see how weighted Compassion is to the overall Agreeableness trait. Seems politeness is more impactful

>Neuroticism 0th
Thats extremely low. Do you think the test was excessively scored here? I feel mine was more critical in some areas that It should be.

>Many places in Africa do not get aid
And they do not develop, stay low population, and do not bother anyone. So I don't give a fuck.

> Stop living in a fantasy land where niggers will just wise up
I never said that. They probably never will.
But if we stopped trying to force their integration into our societies like a bad transplant, the society will reject them and everything will be fine.

>you should blame christians if anything
You sound more and more like a subversive Jew with every post.

Wew. Breddy edgy stuff lad

Gatekeeping & Collectivist. Shared traits with militant feminists. Are you sure YOU arent the reddit nigger?

very good

You consider sargon edgy? Wew lad go fuck yourself gb2/lebbit you newfag fuck

You Christians donate thousands to nonwhites

Very possible. It may also be the case that I'm just exceptionally calm and level headed. I'm a BCBA and I weaponize autism for a living, but before that I used to work with kids in the hood who were on suicide watch. You get much less neurotic when you see someone die and know you could have done something about it but made the wrong choice.

Why does Sup Forums love this moralfagging Jungian mysticist so much?