What would Jesus say about modern American capitalism?

What would Jesus say about modern American capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rerum_novarum
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing because Jesus was a fictional character in a story

he would give us all fish and offer us refuge in asia where his true followers are

he would get rich quick because he was an ayy and he had a food replicator from his space ship. that's how he made all those fish dinners.

"dab on your haters, church link in bio"

Edgy atheist. No one is gonna listen to you bud

Jesus said give up everything and be a leach on the ass of society, going door to door begging. Then fucking die and get a rich reward.

Seems an odd thing to say - the entire universe, created by god, says work your ass off and be happy and nothing about mooching off the work of others. How is that even sustainable? Or ethical, for that matter.

probably some aramaic gibberish shit.

Go pray to your sky man that lives in the stars bud

He'd say kick those fucking niggers and spics back into the jungles, America is a white country and if you don't agree with me you're going to hell.

>Fictional
>Jesus
Then I guess Ceasar, Mohammad and Genghis fucking Khan were all figments of our imagination too, uh?

christianity is a jewish trick created to overthrow the romans and get the goys to worship themselves

>It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Probably that.

“Render to Caesar what is Caesar’s”

Christ was totally real. It was all jews at that time and we know jews never lie.

Right. It's not like American capitalism is this new thing. Israeli capitalism wasn't that far off...

Atleast I have someone besides my hand

AAAAAYOOOOOO IM TIRED OF USING TECHNOLOGY

>What would Jesus say about modern American capitalism?
First off, America only appears capitalistic compared to Europe. But it actually isn't very capitalistic compared to America in the 1800s.

What Jesus wanted was compatible with capitalism: you can have economic freedom and still not cheat people, nor treat your employees like crap, and give your charity to the needy. In fact, capitalism is what allows me to choose *not* to spend all my time working, and instead spend some time with my wife and son.

I can tell you what he with think of lefties (since you have a hippy meme flag): they embrace sin, and will be destroyed like chaff in the fires of hell.

> Sky man that lives in the stars
I see you have a really deep understanding of christianity and why you choose to believe it's worldview to be false.

Neck yourself edgelord

As an ascended... Lord Kek would say Capitalist USA?! Making marijuana illegal was the first huh what then the pre emptive strike on monopolies that created a psuedo royalty in the land of no kings. Private profits off of banking, insurance, war and prisons??? in other words Jesus would be very disappointed at the Jew survivors creating an Oligarchy and then also continously surpressing divine knowledge and shadow banning talented non conformists. Good generally has one weakness and that is underestimate just how evil evil can get. Does that answer you stupid question? p.s. Why is the NFL considered a charity?

Capitalism is named for the Capitoline Hill in Rome where the Temples of Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva were. The Senators would go to the Temple of Juno (Moneta) where the term money comes from and mint the coins in the temple.
It's a system based on materialism and putting trust into the almighty money (Moneta)

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." -Matthew 6:24

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God. -Matthew 19:24

The story of Satan's downfall:
“‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.
Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries." -Ezekiel 28:13-18

However let it be clear that he was no Communist. He asked people to give freely to the poor. He did not advocate for governments to redistribute wealth.

He might tip over the tables of the jewish money lenders again and call them servants of satan but thats what he did last time so maybe he would try to mix it up a little. idk

Stop supplying power and control to others and end your own selfish need for "owning" objects. Stop paying for items that do not and can not belong to anyone other than my father, money is a human construct and does not actually exist. Burn your money, give away things that rob you of time better spent with others, create the food you need rather than buying a prepackaged chemically altered food. The earth is one mass of population, tare down the fictional walls between countries and burn the flags that is used as a method of control but also separates you from others. Love each other, regardless of the beliefs others do or do not share with you, you must accept each other for what you are.
Stop blaming my father for natural disasters, stop misplacing blame of your evil actions being done in my fathers name.
You are all tricked into enslaving yourselves because you think you have no other choice given. Live off the land and work as one.

I find that borderline offensive but I like your general tone... Burning money breaks the laws of the land and trust me a true idealist has no real followers and you clearly are pandering to a fanbase... or being sarcastic i cant tell unless Buddha=Jesus that would explain why your name isnt @IsraelJesus too and yes i have now taken this too serious bye forever

>Burning money breaks the laws
Human law. It's just pretty flat pieces of dead trees.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

>capitalism
I don't think he would be commenting on capitalism when there is rampant homosex and child rape going on

nugget biscuit

if anything Jesus/earlt church were communitarians

History began in 1960 duh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rerum_novarum
About the same, in different words.

Jesus Mythicists are the flat-earthers of historian circles.

>I bet the jews did this

Jesus would slaughter the pedophile feudal elite and bitch slap you for thinking this is Capitalism.

He would turn one Obamaphone into a million Jesusphones and then we would cast him into the sea for being a communist because we don't really understand the difference between free and stolen.

He'd say:
"Turn the other cheek"
Then he'd say:
"Go buy a sword"

Be healed motherfuckarrs!

Retarded fedorafag detected.

Imnotarapper.mp4