Welp Jr is fucked

Welp Jr is fucked

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-corresponded-with-wikileaks-before-election-report-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d36xEvVnF2I
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
cbsnews.com/news/key-trump-surrogates-once-led-fight-vs-wikileaks-and-assange/
newsweek.com/eric-trump-house-intelligence-committee-testify-interview-709942
web.archive.org/web/20171113234855/https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/32018895502049280?lang=en
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:30116 edition:prelim)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hah. Mueller isn't investigating don jr.

even if it's true, what's wrong with it?

good?

wanna bet?

still cant get over the 180 libtards did on wikileaks.

Good or him. Assange is a hero. It's funny how (((democrats))) can only accuse Trump of legal actions.

His name was Seth Rich

that's what happens when Wikileaks actively sides with Trump.

*crickets*

>omg someone did something totally legal
>drumpf BTFO

Mueller is investigating everyone that was involved in Trumps campaign.

As far as I am aware it's not illegal to corrospond with wikileaks, if it where a good chunk of Sup Forums would have been rounded up. The only illegalities wikileaks is involved with are the leaking of stolen documents, which Don Jr. hasn't done to my knowledge.

He admitted to this months ago lmao

they didn't though, Hillary was just much dirtier and a threat to WL itself

Don't you know? Only democrats are allowed to talk to media outlets that leak things.

>reckless and relentless attempts to discredit sources of information that release information that discredits our stories

>A PAC run anti-Trump site putintrump.org

putintrump.org. Hmm.

Is it Put In Trump?

Or Putin Trump?

you can't make this shit up!

...So? Even if it is true, how is Don "corresponding" with wikileaks something that he would be fucked over with?

Protip: Mueller is a fucking traitor who delivered Uranium to our enemies. He is not your friend.

Shut the fuck up leaf. you have no idea what's going on.

Yeah. He's getting pardoned for REDEEMING HIMSELF AND EXPOSING IT ALL.

It is not illegal to email a news editor.

Hello Jr

Nothing points to this whatsoever

It happened way before Trump showed up
youtube.com/watch?v=d36xEvVnF2I

Only CNN can look at those documents
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg

kek

the absolute state of drumpfies

Nope. Nothing illegal or immoral.

kek
excpet when you try to classify them as terrorists
>cbsnews.com/news/key-trump-surrogates-once-led-fight-vs-wikileaks-and-assange/

The only thing you point to is youre fucking talmud kike. kys.

Oh wow, like every single other accusation, it's fucking nothing.

Quit baiting, obamaleaf, this is absolutely nothing.

>even if it's true, what's wrong with it?

Nothing at all. Why is the Democrat / Neocon Congress leaking tweets to the Atlantic though?

I think he handled it quite well desu, can't see what all the fuss is about. As for what the fake news has been saying, you'll think he was handing over millions in cash to FSB agents for stacks of fake ballots or something.

>corresponded with wikileaks

how is that a crime?

Meaning what?

Why wouldn't he? They were releasing dirt on clinton before the election. It's not a crime.

Because it was her turn.

He didn't get permission from CNN first. Very bad

Everyone works to get as much dirt as possible on each other during elections. The only reason this makes headlines is because "wikileaks" has become a buzzword when it comes to anything to do with the 2016 election.

from the article

>Those surrogates include Rep. Peter King, of New York, a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, former CIA Director James Woolsey, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, and former Alaska Governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

literally nobody close to Trump or responsible for creating policy for the administration.

>when Hillary talks with the Russians
>"it's called Oppo Research"

>when Trump talks with the Russians
>"REEEEEEEE IMPEACH"

Actually the leaking of those documents is not illegal in the way that it's not illegal for you to posses said leaked documents. The only crime is the mishandling of classified documents or whatever person stole the emails in the first place. Same with the deepthroat thing. Basically there is nothing illegal happening with wikileaks otherwise the isp would have shut them down long ago.

>Hah. Mueller isn't investigating don jr.

You have access to inside Mueller's investigation?

Wait isn't information free?

I don't understand.

>Wikileaks contacted Don Jr via DM over twitter

>Don Jr doesn't reply

How the fuck is this collusion again?

Reminder to sage all bait by butthurt leftist faggots who are desperately grasping at straws.

Well, wikileaks can't say they aren't partisan no more.

So, if true, it was WikiLeaks, not the Russians, and Mueller can stop wasting our tax money on leftist propaganda?

I'm sure it's totally true and not false at all, just like everything else that's been thrown at the Trumps since last November.

>but muh emails

>talking to a media outlet is a crime

>DNC pays a (((law firm))) that hires a foreign former spy that relies almost entirely on Russian intelligence officers feeding him information to compile a dossier against a presidential candidate

Makes me fucking sick people aren't outraged by this and the media just ignores it. Meanwhile, Trump Jr. gets a DM from Wikileaks, an organization that has never committed a crime and people throw a fit. Fuck this country.

>how is that a crime?

He's a WHITE MALE!

That's not a crime

So? The people who are fucked are the Podestas. There company is collapsing as we chat. Don Jr has not done anything wrong, you dumfuck.

They'll question Beavis just to make sure.
>newsweek.com/eric-trump-house-intelligence-committee-testify-interview-709942

How's that recount coming?
How about flipping those electors?
What about pussygate?
Ha ha ha, you delusional losers can't seem to get enough of being wrong.

How is talking with someone illegal

Holy fuck, it looks like the Trump family contains at least two retarded children. Wat are we going to do about it???

>they didn't though
You should read the article.

This.
Grand jury leaks are okay through.

>Leftypol LARP

Face it, guys. We're loking at the beginning of the next Civil War.

>Leftypol LARP

Face it, guys. We're loking at the beginning of the next Civil War. Mueller is not /ourguy/.

So?

I demand a fucking tax refund from all the money these fag loving Dems are pissing away on this lie. We’ve got to be approaching multi millions. Imagine how many niggers they could have sent to college or how many dick removal operations could have been done?

No he is not. God you fucking idiots are really uneducated about your own fucking laws and/or lack critical thinking.

Lying requires knowledge.
Collusion isn't a crime, only illegal collusion is a crime.
Most of it is Wikileaks spamming him, not him replying.
Illegal collusion requires coordination to influence the campaign for their benefit.

>let's pretend that we didn't hold multiple completely worthless taxpayer-wasting hearings about Benghazi
>let's not acknowledge that we wasted time trying to repeal Obamacare FIFTY times, each time knowing full and well that it would fail

>Illegal collusion requires coordination to influence the campaign for their benefit.
and this requires MONEY (I suppose in kind too?)

>Collusion isn't a crime, only illegal collusion is a crime.
So you just draw the line between illegal and legal wherever you want, then no collusion you do is ever a crime. Problem solved!!

>worthless
Some of /ouroperators/ and /ourdiplomats/ fucking died there.
I for one appreciated finding out how that happened.

The news just opened with this.
Donald Trump Jr. has been found to be SECRETLY emailing WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.
Question: Who PUBLICLY emails anyone?

There is a very strict definition of collusion in your FEC laws and what happened in the Atlantic article doesn't fill it.

So, skinheads, riddle me this - was it really fucking worth it?

We're going to throw the fucking book at Donald Fuckface Jr. and we aren't backing off.

We're going to get Democratic Senators from Alabama and Kentucky, turning two Repuke states blue, and then we're going to punch your shit in across the board in next year's mid-terms.

Mueller may even indict the orange fuckwit long before a single vote is cast for impeachment.

Mueller may just arrest your clown of a President, throw him in jail, and then go down the line until Orrin fucking Hatch keeps President Nancy Pelosi's seat warm for a few delicious months.

We may just decide to stop doing political debates, and invite Republican jackoffs to townhalls where we scream and punch them in the face.

We may just purge the judiciary until we have people who will look the other way while angry mobs of sane people tear skinheads limb from limb.

Was it worth all this? Really? It could have gone down with so much less pain for everyone.

You had to do one thing. One job. One chance for mercy you will never get back.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

Top Kek, same author as Atlantic article who broke it.

Uh oh, don jr is about to be impeached

This. Democrats used to love wikileaks before they start dumping the democrats dirty laundry as well. Now they are "Russian" however if they suddenly shilled for the demofags I have no doubts we would see articles pop up again about how Wikileaks is doing a patriotic American service. Fucking sheeple, why are they so easy to herd around.

web.archive.org/web/20171113234855/https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/32018895502049280?lang=en

I can't people can be this stupid.

You remind me of my liberal friend that is barely literate and believes everything CNN says...

Might as well be a jewish nigger.

Don't worry about all the other deaths though, they're not enough to warrant any investigation whatsoever.

And what EXACTLY would that definition be?

Setting yourself up for disappointment cupcake

Is this a joke?

Collusion isn't illegal. Period. This meme is dead. They would have tried to claim collusion was illegal if Hillary didn't get caught colluding with everyone INCLUDING Russia her self. Now CNN admits that even colluding with Russia isn't illegal... and essentially through the transitive properties of math that the whole thing is a big witch hunt. Liberals BTFO. So even if they did collude with Russia and Wikileaks it wasn't illegal according the FBI and even CNN.

Kek willed this, Hillary should have never named Pepe. It will be the thing that haunts her forever as she fades into obscurity... ribbit ribbit.

I never said I wasn't concerned about the deaths of other American citizens, the subject was the Bengazi happening.
If there are other deaths of americans in suspicious circumstances that need attention, please present them.

Guess the Dems can't trust her now

But she wrote the article.

So wait a second...
“Donald Trump Jr., reportedly corresponded with WikiLeaks before the 2016 presidential election”

It’s illegal to talk to someone now???

IT WAS HER TURN, SHITLORD

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:30116 edition:prelim)

protip: the word collusion is literally not in the law that oversees these actions.

>YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

arguably this:

GOP would be having a fucking field day if Hillary was president, they could do all the pointless virtue-signaling-shit (like passing a repeal/replace obamacare without a supermajority) they wanted too, and face no consequences due simply to Clinton Vetoing it,

This leak is 100% illega. by the way. whoever leaked it broke a federal law, but lets not discuss that

aside from the clickbait headlines, these private twitter convos actually paint don jr in a very innocent light

Benghazi
>People actually died
>Admin lied and said it was a JewTube video

Tell me again how that’s wasting money? The only thing it confirms is king nigger and associates will lie about anything.

So Wikileaks sent him stuff, and he basically said cool. Then they asked for stuff, and he told them to fuck off.

Impeach, I guess.