Be a fat neckbeard iranian

>be a fat neckbeard iranian
>go on a debate against destiny
>say you want america to be majority white
>say you want hispanics to integrate in the gene pool or something
>say american blacks are the same as blacks in africa

how can one neckbeard piece of shit be so racist and retarded, and yet get a huge contact and work for disney?

Eat shit kike. Jafari did nothing wrong.

Having something the manlet doesn't have: Having natural charm.

>no one can make an argument against destiny's
>all they can do is attack his height
sad.

fuck off retard, Trump will soon deport that fat retard back to Iran and nuke his fucking country

after he has a contract he can do almost what ever he wants. disney cant fire him without paying him as long as he doesnt break the law or violate the ethics portion of the contract which doesnt always involve any sort of statements but even if it does saying that well saying there is a difference between blacks in america and blacks in africa would probably violate it not the inverse

saying you want the country to be majority white isnt actually hate speech in and of itself so that too wouldnt be a violation of the ethics clause unless it specifically states he cannot talk about politics which every one working at disney and marvel would be violating that and even walt disney would be violating it because he not only had made a WW2 anti german propaganda short animated piece he voiced it as the narrator (from what i understand)

that neckbeard publicly voicing his racism started way before his disney contract

Spotted the manlet. Or in Destiny's case, the mental midget.

Youtube links?

>still not a single argument

>>say you want hispanics to integrate in the gene pool or something
>racist
what?

Does Jon unironically think hispanic is a race?

>destiny
Isn't that the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

You think you get redpilled over night kid? Yeah he worked for disney.. you gotta get fired before you wake up. That's what getting Jewed over does to ya.

Destiny is a retard who thinks genetics have no effect on a kid and that gdp is more important than cuture, and him and sarnigger can't figure out how black people commited less crime under jim crow

what the fuck lmao

He's actually retarded, shocking right

there are two races. white and non-white.

Like I have to use honest arguments about an midget that isn't intellectually honest in the first place, you expect me to pull out more words than his entire length is worth? He is only worth a (you) at most, as is fitting for man ''man'' the size of a ten-year old.

I never get this gdp>all mentality.
> be country
> specifically administration in central bank
> want to optimize for gdp
> population is in poverty, there is little to no production or value generation going on
> everyone lives in huts, has their teeth falling out, no clean water and half the population is literally starving to death
> no worries, just make up raw amounts of currency to circulate
> population is still poor and starving, but they have lots of money on paper, so gdp is pretty damn good

What, you never seen an athlete pregame stretch kid? He's an esports legend. That's what the pros do - you could take a few notes son.

Jon is surprisingly based for an e-celeb. Gets a pass by me personally, but not fucking politics and I'm going to report the thread

How can such a faggot like you come to this board just to shit post when you know no one thinks what you’re larping on about is based in any moral reality.

Racism is bad is a meme now kill yourself faggot

kanker op en ga over actuele onderwerpen shillen ofzoofzo,

iranian are more european that some european countries

I didn't bother watching the debate, but this is literally the first time I've heard anyone put those three quotes on him, and it's been a fucking year since it happened.
Did he actually say that?

Jafari means parsley in persian

American blacks are dumber than Africans somehow. The Somali at my work was put in charge of the niggers because he scored highest on the reading and writing test.

Founder effect.
If you're a smart Somalian, you get the fuck out of Somalia.

Love his brain was not expecting him to be so fucked in the head

Gr8 b8 m8

no, it's the guy who BTFO'd Milo when Milo was saying that a 13 year old boy getting fucked by an old man was good for the boy

>I didn't bother watching the debate,
>Did he actually say that?
yes he did you lazy retard, if you want to be sure, go listen to the debate

>literally who
>literally who
Stop shilling e-celebs

No, and the kicker was, Jon was actually right when those articles were shown. Destiny argued that they were false because they were against the politically incorrect narrative.

So what? Whitey is going down.

I don't care enough about Destiny to listen to him talk politics for a fucking hour. My backlog is filled with more mundane shit from people who actually do something beyond professional starcraft .

if you don't care then why are you here in this thread?

lol Jontron was made to look like such a dumb faggot. Had to apologise and everything.

Spent a day with sarcuck and was influenced into near career suicide. what a beta, mutt.

true if big

Because you're making a pretty outrageous claim about someone who's kind of interesting and I wanted to ask about its validity.
This guy for instance says you're full of shit.

>This guy for instance says you're full of shit.
no shit, we're on nu/pol/ where everyone goes for an echochamber to hear and cherrypick shit that fits within their beliefs.

now your choices are: do you believe me (a guy who made a thread about this) or him ( a guy who came here without any spcifics to point out other than "no u") or do you care enough about the truth of this to go and hear it from the source?

either way, it's your choice