Meme portrays racemixed people as hideous and disgusting

>meme portrays racemixed people as hideous and disgusting
>nu-Sup Forums claims its shariablue soros CIA divide and conquer tactic

Why has this place deteriorated so much ?

>Why has this place deteriorated so much ?
Just like the american gene pool

RUTHLESS

Nu-Sup Forums can only think in memes

>Why has this place deteriorated so much

Because Soros just invested billions into making places like this shittier

No, it portrays ALL Americans as hideous, disgusting, mixed-race mongrels.

It's a classic divide and conquer campaign. It suggests that Americans are mutts with no ethnic ties to Europe.

>American in 2020

Did Soros bring over an army of newfag leddittor boomers here ? Because that's why Sup Forums is shit nowadays

americans are easy to trigger, my european friend, it's an unfortunate reality i am forced to live with until i leave

True.
Yeah I dunno, it's funny watching Amerimutts get assblasted over some halfassed meme, they're so arrogant that they throw their fat wobbly bitch tits around everywhere and talk shit about other countries, but the moment everyone turns it around on them it is immediately "Soros is funding this!" "This is a psyop, divide and conquer!" It's fucking hilarious how deluded some of them really are to actually believe that 90% of them are just people bullying them on the internet because they haven't learnt not to take the bait.

What's better an Amerimutt or spic?

What's the difference?

El goblino

>Swapping nu-Sup Forums with old Sup Forums
Fuck off kike, the point of this board isn't for whites to attack fellow whites.

A beaner. An Amerimutt is a monster made up of many races.

hahaha you're a funny mutt, i kill you last

>calls others newfags
>spams the board with memes instead of making a thread about news, politics or current events

>HURR DURR UR DA LEDDIT XD
You're right this board is fucking shit and you're the reason why.

>Soros is funding this!" "This is a psyop, divide and conquer!"
Point in case. Just can't handle banter at all, lmao.

how to destroy pol (implying anyone gives a fuck)
>pay news to write stuff about this place
>falsely accuse pol as hate machine
>bunch of normies come
>dont even read redpills
>waterdown the board culture into normie acceptable
>no nword no naked women pics
>pol just became leddit 2.0
taaa daaa

shitskin mongrels are triggered at the meme and screaming "MUH CIA"
which is completely backwards. the US gov actually inflates its white statistics to keep white americans from realized THEY are the minority, not the other way around

I honestly think banning American posters from this website will result in a much more intelligent overall culture.

Lol, still whiter than muslim europe

It has nothing to do with being able to "handle the banter", retard.
You faggots are spamming your shitty meme in every thread. This is not even Sup Forums related. Go back to or

3 years ago I would never even consider seeing "based israel" posts on Sup Forums of all places. Now they are almost a threadly occurance

>a bunch of meme flags REEing at each other
am i the only american who finds mutt memes hilarious?

Dude, you're giving the rest of us a bad name. Stop acting like such a roastie. Fucking newfag...

I've been noticing TONS of retarded American boomers, you can easily spot them when they spout fox news and republicuck tier arguments.

posting in a thread which gonna get shoahed by mutt mods.

Here is the ranking system.

a lot probably find them funny but this 5-10% minority of posters going absolutely apeshit is definitely ruining it, are shills trying to make this place lose credibility by attributing a meme against Americans as being made by shills, soros, etc? who knows

Feed me more white european babies!!!!!

>t. muhamad

You can be an amerimutt and still be beautiful

Greeks are not white. They are a biracial group of people from around the Mediterranean with so much African/Arab blood they aren't white.

DRONAL DRUMP IZ GUNNA MAKE AMURRICA FWEE AGAN, AND SAVE UZ FRUM OBUMMERS COMUNISTIC REGIM

>Greeks are not white. They are a biracial group of people from around the Mediterranean with so much African/Arab blood they aren't white.

the whole board culture thingy has shifted
not only Sup Forums

whiter than you, Juan

this guy gets it

Ahaha, little crybaby can't handle being bullied on the internet. What's wrong sweetheart, you need me to powder your little baby behind? Aww, adorable. Face it, you little autistic MAGA goobers can't handle banter when it is redirected at you so people have smelt your insecurity and all that does is add fuel to the fire, so they just find it more and more funny the more mutts like you cry about it. Stay teary eyed, Carlos.

doesnt matter. any alleged kinship with europe is a farce. i know its hard to fathom how can we not be BFFs and boarder line ghey for each other ?

well economic reasons. what benefits europe hurts america and vice versa. we deal in the same things. agricultural goods america undercut europe a few years ago which resulted in farms going into a state of disrepair in europe. you want your bonds to sell and so do we and the interest is next to nothing just like yours so nobody wants them. we outsource most of the factory work for durable goods and so do you

we are to similar and as a result always at odds with each other. nobody wants to admit it but you blamed us for your regions lack of growth and we blamed your region for our lack of growth for 3 years straight under obama

>angry shitskins

>autistic MAGA goobers can't handle banter
>uses meme flag
you aren't helping your case.

>sperg out like an autist
>wonder why the school bully picks on you
this meme will never die... just because of your sheer inability to handle banter

Admit it!
You like it!

Reminder that muttposters who hide behind meme flags are American themselves or poos

Every alex jones or non bait twitter screenshot thread is boomerposting

Don't agree. Chinks are far superior over degenerated muttgrels.
>inb4 dog meat

I don't understand the mutt meme, im 6'3, Caucasian, bright brown hair and green eyes, I understand the shit skin problem but there are many places in the US where the majority of said population is white

Also
>whiter than you, Muhammad
Its true, at least we don't have no-go zones and autistic truck edgy truck drivers,
Remove the allah ackbars first then go about your autistic amerimutt meme

Also, I will only accept the amerimutt meme as banter from polish posters because at least Poland is pretty white unlike the rest of (((yurop)))

BTFO

>being this butthurt

you make the rest of us look like idiots.

>meme starts out moderately posted
>most people okay with it, see it as bantz
>it's okay to be white happens
>suddenly, meme gets shilled here endlessly
>done so much that it stops being funny, starts resembling other shilling attempts because it's overplayed like all leftist humor
>anons start wondering if its another psyop
How is this evidence of deterioration?

You aren't white either due to you being from the Iberian peninsula. You are the product of Islamic expansion and the mongrelization of a society. Your definitely not white.

It seems like some good banter snowballing. To be frank, the meme has some authenticity. There's plenty of mutts, and a lot of them are legally white as some vampire-pale whites walking around.

JIDF leave. I can see your nose from here.

>>It hasn't
>>It's not CIA or Shareblu
Just a bunch of little bitches from /bant raiding behind our glorious meme flags.

Pic related sauce

>let me point out how white I am
>I am in fact whiter than you, muhammed
>at least we dont have no go zones
>muh based polish ancestry
this entire post is the reason why it's posted. Does America know what irony is? Jesus Christ

Brown hair and green eyes come from non-white genetics. You have mixed admixture.

>Leaf
>Opinion discarded
You basically have a meme flag on yourself, too.

le cannonfodder face

Why the fuck would we ban American posters before Canadians?

El Pecado...

>at least we have no-go zones
Any big city is a no-go zone in america. Check crime rates. Even the worse of europe can't stand up to a mid-tier american city

>edgy truck drivers
you literally had one a few weeks ago in new york

not to mention omar "faggot exterminator " mateen

e pluribus unum

JOOISH INTERNIT DEFENS FWORCE MEANIES IZ MAKIN' FUN OF MAH CUNTRY! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

>im 1/64th german,1/64th irish, 1/8 native american, 1/8 japanese

because we can laugh at ourselves. You can't even look in the mirror

That little guy must love french fries

>I don't understand the mutt meme, im 6'3, Caucasian, bright brown hair and green eyes, I understand the shit skin problem but there are many places in the US where the majority of said population is white
>Also
>>whiter than you, Muhammad
>Its true, at least we don't have no-go zones and autistic truck edgy truck drivers,
>Remove the allah ackbars first then go about your autistic amerimutt meme
>Also, I will only accept the amerimutt meme as banter from polish posters because at least Poland is pretty white unlike the rest of (((yurop)))
>BTFO

It's ugly and is objectively being used as a form of D&C and demoralization.

I treat it as exactly what it is: An unfunny /leftypol/ forced meme.

>Europeans are autistic enough to spend their whole day talking about why they disagree with other people's opinions.

I like the mutt meme quite much. It gives non-fatburgers a qucik and efficient meme to trigger some yankees out of their self procalimed ivory tower on this board.

Fuck off, whitey.

>Point in case.
you just outed yourself as non-native english speaker, aka 3rd worlder

>nu-Sup Forums claims its shariablue soros CIA divide and conquer tactic

>Meme literally appears overnight with a shitload of new material
>Dozens of individual posters posting this shit despite there being no where to save it from
>Filenames are never actually post numbers so they've been saved from somewhere else
>Literally the whole thread is either people posting these and accusing people or being butthurt, or people rightly pointing out that they're shill threads

Yeah can't see why anyone would think this is a deliberate op.
Sage and hide.

>at least we don't have no-go zones
holy shit. someone screen cap this.

Those memes don't work on hapas.

I'm mixed and there's literally nothing wrong with it. Strong eurasian genetics, 6'3, 100% American global citizen and don't need the collectivist crutch the world is my oyster

>America doesn't have no-go-zones

Your still not white.

Somebody please put the le 56% face on here mucho gracias

Everybody can laugh at the meme except /r/TheDonald,CIA Niggers and 2016 Election Newfags.

>>let me point out how white I am
You do know that literally everybody on Sup Forums does this not just americans,
Just how britbongs, Germans, and everyone else says "Hurrr X isn't white, Y is the true whites"
Nice projecting though, also your just trying to isolate Americans and make them seem like they're the only ones who do it.
And of course if you spam some meme over and over again about how Americans aren't white of course those who are white will say they're white. Use your head faggot

T. Literal who flag Jew who makes "YoUR N0t WHITE!!!" threads

It was never like this before. We can take a joke, I blame this Q bullshit bringing the goblins.

I don't know, man. The mongrel memes are bretty good.

>Strong eurasian genetics, 6'3, 100% American goblin citizen and don't need the collectivist crutch the world is my oyster

fixed that for you.

el goblino...

Jews. This place will be awesome again once we eliminate all the Jews.

>American education system
Yeah every non-native English speaker is from a third world country, you're right. I was going to say how many languages do you speak (almost) fluently? But then I remembered where you lived, of course you speak Spanish at the very least.