Roy Moore was BANNED from a mall for creeping on young girls

Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including lawyers and cops, say:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A98J_OeCmpQ
youtu.be/_4V50eWOgro
youtu.be/2ljeI6KraXE?t=21
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So fuck Israel, Fuck Steve Bannon and fuck Roy Moore.

You idiots should have listened to Trump. Strange wasn't perfect but he wasn't a pedophile.

Trumpfag pedos BTFO

Slide thread sage shariablue drummmmpppfffffffff¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Nice
High Schoolers stay the same age,

Grand
Old
Pedophiles

Trump was against Moore in the primary. It's retarded nu-Sup Forums faggots who worship Bannon that turned into the pedo defense force

This. Trump had inside info on Roy Moore.

But you cucks went with le based alcoholic and the French British nationalist.

Great source, thank you. Sage

What does the left project for 600 alex ? youtu.be/A98J_OeCmpQ
youtu.be/_4V50eWOgro

The common knowledge in Washington is that OP is a nigger and eats the dicks of other niggers in the hopes that his own nigger dick will become a bigger nigger dick
-a former president of the United States of America

>Epstein

>Great source, thank you. Sage

Yeah shit source but from what I hear from relatives there, it's true.

If Bill Clinton can be president, Roy Moore can be a senator.

>The common knowledge is I fantasize about negro penis all day

Ok...

Trump planned ahead I guess

and you have relatives near Newtown, Connecticut that knew children that died too right?

youtu.be/2ljeI6KraXE?t=21 We know what the left did last night . HUNT THE BOTS

>and you have relatives near Newtown, Connecticut that knew children that died too right?

Take your lithium pls

And (You) just have relatives in Alabama

Sure

SAGE

Nice. I'm liking this guy more and more.

>Gadsden, Alabama
Age of Consent in Alabama was and still is 16.
It's 100% legal to hit on and fuck 16 year old "high school" girls in Alabama.

Creepy to some? Maybe.
But 100% legal.

>Trump endorses Strange
>Knew his endorsement would probably lead to him not getting elected because RINOs/CNN viewers
>Knew it would cause a massive amount of political chaos
>At the perfect time no less, with Hollywood

6D zero G Badminton

You are a negro penis every day

You're going to have to be more specific than that to stand a chance of convincing anyone that you don't work for the DNC.

CHAOS IS A LADDAH.

^THIS

Trump decisions and things he says often seem strange at the time, but in retrospect they are usually right and indicative of 847 degree chess.

Some days I think he's retarded, but other days I think he's a genius.

Boy, this is low. RINOs are WORSE than democrats. Backstabbers.
The corruption reeks. Trump is either as dirty as the rest of the GOPe or he's a complete cuck. Either way, as soon as he took office, he started selling us out.

Fucking Alabama is really living up to its rep.

I guarantee he knew something was up with Moore. Trump is a New Yorker who has dealt with Hollywood and can spot a fucking degenerate a mile away. Looking at it now, Moore always came across like a creep who was way too obsessed with sex.

Lesson is that you should trust Trump over Bannon. But nu-Sup Forums will never learn.

I've learned to not worry after the Syria Tomahawk strike.

>Obvious Mossad False flag
>Trump decides to consult with his generals
>Launch a strike that seems massive, but doesn't cause that much damage
>He looks strong, but in reality he responded to a false flag with a false "show of force"

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

>a former gadsden police officer

yep, that's a reliable source

A RINO is better than a pedophile. And calling Strange a RINO is comical. He's not as far-right at Moore but he isn't a RINO outside of Bannon's retarded view of the world.

god made 14yos fertile

nah, because RINOs do shit like this to win. it's fucking disgraceful.

Kikes always get a second and third chance
Why not this guy

And the Jew York Times is an unbiased media outlet.

The country is already way too divided for this to make a difference, even if they could convince anyone it is true.

>How can real news even compete.

>banned from a mall in Gadsden

There's a meme here

Ahhh,....the familiar sight of neocucks and conservacucks massaging the balls of the left wing kike lugenpresse because they arent getting their way

This is literally the neocucks greatest self cucking. They are ACTIVELY trying to throw the congress to Democrats. That is literally their new plan, post-"Never Trump"

The facts are this:

- All these allege events are well outside the statue of limitations - conveniently
- None of these women were anywhere to be found during Moore's decades-long political career
- Moore has been investigated before, and none of this came out
- (((GLORIA FUCKING ALLRED)))
- GOPe is completely assmad that their little pet Strange got BTFO in the primary
- (((Globalists))) are in an absolute panic as the public refuses to buy their bullshit any longer; see "normie reactions to media bullshit about Vegas shooting" for a prime example of this
- The entire (((MSM))) is rotten to the core, especially since Trump's election, and cannot be trusted

So really, JIDF, SJWs, Antifa shitstains - fuck the fuck off. Seriously. The more you shill, the more that the anons who are here legitimately not only see through you, but see just how very, very terrified you all are. And you have good reason to be terrified. The jig is up, motherfuckers. We certainly have a lot of hardwork ahead of us, but your hold on power has slipped away from you, and it is not coming back.

this amount of desperation against him tells me all i need to know.

I think they are banking on convincing enough people to write in Luther Strange. It's only a matter of time before the RNC demands good R's do this. If they can sway a few areas they might get it. They are also going to keep going lower and lower until they hopefully get him to drop out. It's about making him into a joke or something.

>If you can't have your puppet in control, then just give control to your enemy instead

Pure evil

Its all the exact same people who were telling trump to quit the race last year. exact. fucking. same. people.

This. What the fuck is up with Trump? He's spoopy.

Does your uncle also work for Nintendo?

God will protect Judge Moore against the evildoers
Let them carry on
His name is not coming off the ballot

The familiar site of pedophiles sticking up for other pedophiles

Decades of working with sleeze, being very smart, and having Military intelligence and just a wide network of people in high places in general on his side probably explains it.

u mad hillbilly?

Jesus this guy is a criminal and predator. Can we throw him in jail already? The GOP can't take any more sex criminals.

I believe he has an underground line into the people in the shadows. I think he knows all the dirt and because of that he knows the outcome.

Neat, I legit had got a blowjob for the first time in the parking lot of the mall in gadsden.

>They are ACTIVELY trying to throw the congress to Democrats. That is literally their new plan, post-"Never Trump"
This is exactly correct.

Half this board would literally vote to genocide half of the planet. I don't care if he's guilty or not. Making liberals mad is simply more important.

fake and gay

Keep making him stronger shill

I dont think anyone in the history of politics has been this assmad that a pedo got caught

The left can't meme.

No - but you're scared, Schlomo.

They're making this shit up. Jesus. The "general knowledge". My ass. And no one heard about it in the press until 40 years later. I'm calling bullshit.

>Judge Moore
>pedo
Pick only one, and pick wisely

scared of you?
hardly Cletus.

No kidding. The left was apoplectic over both the gay marriage thing and the 10 Commandments thing and this would have come out when he first declared as a candidate for Senate if it had been on the level. (Part of why I think the RINOs are involved. They thought Trump could push Strange in)
The democrats HATE Roy Moore, so why the silence until now?

I agree.

Okay thank you Mohammed for your irrelevant opinion.

Judge Moore was the guy who refused to remove the 10 commandments from an Alabama courthouse. I'm old enough to remember this being all over the news.

If any of this shit was real it would have been released then. We all know what "sources tell me...." really means.

i hate to agree with a commie but youre right. the move here is to disavow and prosecute to the max. any complacency or leniency from law enforcement because of his political position will only damage the already fragile faith the public has in them, if there is any left at all.

execute him on the white house lawn on prime time tv. make an example for power player pederasts out there to look at and fear.

Scared of what's coming. It's nowhere close to being just me, and you know this. The frantic shilling of this board proves that, as I noted before.

He placed the monument secretly at night after being told is would be illegal to do if I remember correctly, not that heroic desu

It really is. No honor at all. Drives me nuts.

Yeah and you would kind of figure these accusations would have come out soon after.

They learned NOTHING from Trump's election. Notice how it's exactly the SAME fucking leftist neocon jews the ones shilling against Moore now. Same tactics, same jewish vermin behind them.

Just like how Trump was prosecuted when dozens of golddiggers accused him of molesting them when they were teenagers, right?

>Just like how Trump was prosecuted when dozens of golddiggers accused him of molesting them when they were teenagers, right?
was there evidence there or 30 year old allegations drummed up conveniently at the same time hillarys campaign was faltering and needed a win?

Fake News, no such thing occurred this lie would have been brought forward in the many former campaigns and history as a judge in Alabama....HAT TIP SIEGELMAN and the like, accusations of discretion no matter how frivilous are prime meat for dems and they hate his ass It took 40 years for paid liars to start popping up, just like the 11 Allred paid false accusers the fact Allred popped up shows you who is behind the fabrications

BTW Beverly Nelson confirmed to not exist

Hey, guy, 16yo is legal in Alabama.
High School contains 16-18 year old girls.

What laws did he break?

This is the new MUH RUSSIA.

Damn, this has got to be Post of the Day.
Just fucking EXCELLENT, user!

I generally like Bannon but hated the fuck out of Moore. Never trust a God warrior because they are muzzie tier in their backwards degeneracy.

I can appreciate that and agree, to a point. But if you're an actual user, you know all about the (((war))) on traditional European culture, and frankly, Moore is on our side in that fight.

Checked.

In that there's proof everywhere and the shills on Sup Forums are gonna pretend otherwise? Yeah, man. How much are you getting paid btw, I need a new field.

Write in Luther Strange for Trump! MAGA!

These fucking Repubs/Demos are all the same

That's why we finally got smart and voted for Trump

Globalists BTFO

Into the trash with these Rothschild puppets

So where is all the proof that any of what he did happened?
>a small minority screaming something makes it true
No.

And Joe Biden got promoted...

Where's the original?

And this is a crime? Cop remembers this? bull shit

Is it the new "hiking the Appalachian trail"?

I know someone that went to Sandy Hook, true story, please believe me.

>proof everywhere

where's the proof?

isn't this what happened to Chris-Chan?