This new 'amerrimutt' meme is pure divide and conquer

This new 'amerrimutt' meme is pure divide and conquer.
Listen to logic
>it is a fact that Soros pays people to troll
>Sup Forums is one of the biggest likely targets of trolling
>this meme started JUST as the "it's ok to be white" campaign started
>this meme divides American and European white people

This is a divide and conquer strategy. Even if you aren't personally being paid by Soros, many of the people making these memes probably are (look into Shareblue, David Brock....etc).
It's not a coincidence, it's real

Soros is laughing

>American white people
lmfao

Lol whatever

Soros pays me 30 cents every time i post an amerimutt.

Bumppity

Kys jew

It takes billions to make Amerimutt?

Does anyone else find it funny that Americans have been making fun of people for years on Sup Forums, but as soon as other people bind together and start making fun of Americans back, then suddenly it can only be paid shills and has to cease?

Global White Dominance G W D

THE. MOVEMENT. IS. ON.

>people getting booty blasted by a meme

>memeflag
hi there, burgermutt.

If Amerimutt is all Soros funding can produce, I feel pretty bad for him honestly.

It reeks of forced meme.

Bump because it's true

Yep. Scientific studies have proven that American whites are alarmingly white given the multi-racial environment. Basically we're right and you aren't, Port. You're a useful idiot, but then, your kind always has been.

it really is hilarious, it's... mutt rage, a proper chimpout. Shows the nature of their negroid genes.

Still better than hitlers rejects. Whatevs

No. For one thing you don't believe that, you just perceive that your own shitposting (which has always been unfunny) has been punished rightfully by everyone else.

Now you willingly embrace the tools of the enemy to lash back at the people who put you in your place. This meme has ground to a halt within a week of its forcing. It will quickly become impossible to post without being called what you are: A shill.

You can keep trying it, but it will simply discredit whatever point you attempt to make with it. Same thing we did with the shart memes. You cannot win a cultural war if you have no culture--and you don't.

the shart in mart stuff was more organic than this, it's not even a good meme because it implies percentage of white people in a population is the same as lineage

Most of the minority areas in the US are 1) larger cities 2) the area of freed slaves in the Southeast and 3) the Southwest, which is essentially conquered territory from Mexico.

hehe le mad mutts

If you are affected by it, leave Sup Forums imediately, and tbf the meme is a solid 6/10, probably the best those morons ever created, but with the spamming it will degrade to a 3/10 most likely

>Now you willingly embrace the tools of the enemy to lash back at the people who put you in your place
you're proving him right, kind burgerfart. But then again, I'd expect nothing less from a high yellow.

>this meme divides American and European white people
>American white people
>American people
btw I don't remember anyone mentioning Soros or Shareblue when Amerimutts posted daily Sweden and Germany hate threads or any other banter

jeeeez baby you really do care about this shit..

kæk

The jig is up, JIDF. Everybody knows. You can't shut it down.

Mexico didn't settle shit in the Southwest. They built a few missions and that's about it. Stop propagating this meme. It was barren land, spare a handful of small native tribes. The Americans moved in from the east and settled it.