Kike mod from NeoGaf arrested on CP charges gets pissed on by nigger cellmate

Yes the title is real.

DA’s office: Prisoner peed on cellmate’s mattress; flung urine on cellmate, corrections officer

An inmate at Monroe County Correctional Facility faces multiple charges after urinating on his cellmate’s mattress.

Malik Morgan, 25, formerly of Stroudsburg, was found to be urinating on his cellmate’s mattress on Oct. 15 at around 10:15 p.m. Morgan was ordered by a corrections officer to stop the behavior. In response, Morgan obtained a container of suspected urine and threw it on both his cellmate and the corrections officer.

Detectives from the Monroe County District Attorney’s office investigated the incident, and charged Morgan with felony aggravated harassment by prisoner and disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. Charges were filed at the office of Magisterial District Judge JoLana Krawitz.

>be a jew

>shill for all other races than white

>shit on normal people who find adult women sexy

>get caught as a pedo and jailed

>get pissed on by a nigger

There's something really poetic about this. Trump curse strike again?

archive.is/m0Sib

poconorecord.com/news/20171103/das-office-prisoner-peed-on-cellmates-mattress-flung-urine-on-cellmate-corrections-officer

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400332
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neogaf threads:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400332

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398718

Too bad he wasn't kristalnacht'd

Kek

defend this kikes BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Fucking degenerates. Gas them all.

Literally can not stop winning

Neogaffed! I'm sure this is just the beginning of (((Goldberg)))'s problems.

chomo's don't last long in the clink!

I bet the guards gave his cellmate a beer

PRAISE KEK!

Post this on Sup Forums

Finally some justice!

J U S T

The nigger did nothing wrong.

You know I never really read much into the staff at NeoGaf and really would just occasionally see butthurt screenshots on here and Sup Forums so imagine my lack of surprise at (((GOLDBERG)))

the curse is real. some poetic justice to this one i must say

His turn from junkie, scammer, mum beater who was demodded for editing posts to win arguments to holier than thou SJW, feminist, white hater is what makes this all the funnier.

He's locked up for being a pedophile, with an attempted murderer pissing on him, all while having heroin withdrawals and he still has to find out his sentencing and how long hes locked up for... and then he won't ever be able to vote Trump out of office or for Hillary/dems ever again.

KEK

Praise KEK

poetic justice, not unlike say, a forum owner who openly encouraged his insane posters to rabidly attack any public figure at the slightest hint of sexual impropriety, no matter how scant the evidence, until his own monster turned on him? God tier timeline my bros

LOL Sounds like maybe they deserved one another.

>/ourguy/ strikes again.

This is how you need to treat jews, they rob you of every paycheck you get and you all just take it. They take your happiness with that money and they use it to destroy you.

STOP THE FED, Start fighting back.

>(((Goldberg)))

Ooooh shit cuh, this nigga finna know how it is to be a REAL bootyass ho. Especially when da AB & other P.G.s ain't gon protect this muthafuckah.