Shingeki no Kyojin 87

Waiting for spoilers.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Levi a best.

I hope we see Hitch again soon

BRA a best.

3 days.

You think?

Yes.

Though she won't be in top form, she'll be a sobbing mess.

Poor kid

new SC recruits soon

New main characters could improve the mango by a lot. I'd personally welcome the shift while letting the old ones get their well deserved rest.

Not if the manga is over soon. Isayama should rather focus more on the main cast that already exists, not add more characters with barely any development.

Or he could use some of the side characters

Didn't all the new recruits just get ripped apart though? And we're so late into the series.

I rather see more of the main cast, except EMA of course.

EH is the cutest.

*YH

There's a stark difference between characters and fodder. When Isayama cares about a new character he puts a lot of detail and characterization on them, like Zeke for instance.

Man, Marlow's arc was so pointless in the end. I mean't that they probably aren't going to get a huge influx of new recruits before the series end, since the lot of them just wen't and died like, what you said, fodder.

Happy birthday edgy coconut

Or give them just enough development for you to start to care i.e. Marlo

Do you think Hitch being in the high school AU thing along with the main cast meant anything?(other than Isayama running out of characters)

BA a best

Isayama will find a way.

The situation will never be drastic or tense enough without thousands of people we don't care about dying.

Then again, maybe he could achieve that by killing off civilians rather than soldiers.

>Do you think Hitch being in the high school AU thing along with the main cast meant anything?(other than Isayama running out of characters)
She'll marry Jean and make smug twins named Marco and Marlo.

dubs confirm

The only thing the SL veterans deserve is death

>Jean making it to the end
We can only hope.

Writefag better come through with the fic

Surely by this picture everyone can see why Mike is my number 2?

Horrid.

And my number 1

BR a best

Good taste my friend.
We do like our men.

Look, more people who'll die for Eren and he won't give a shit.

The Marleyans will job even worse than the warriors did.

Also, still disappointed there isn't any Zeke and Annie around.

I miss Annie.

So now that we know that Grisha was fully aware of the significance of the Coordinate, why did he decide to just off himself and give it to his son without any real guidance? How is a 15 year old retard with no idea of what he has or how to use it going to do better with it than Grisha, who has years of experience in a titan form and knows the extent of it's powers? Even if they're both filthy non-royals at the end of the day Grisha can bring out just as much of its power as Eren, but without the learning curve and lack of mentorship. Unless Eren has royal blood, but that would be really retarded because Carla has never been hinted to have any sort of mysterious background and the FK's will should have already manifested in Eren.

I'm hoping we at least get a retarded last-minute explanation but if they gloss over this like how no one was really interested in keeping Historia alive due to REASONS I'm going to flip my shit.

Grisha knows he's in a shonen manga.

If he took the coordinate for himself, he'd be put in villain role and BRA would be the protagonists. He had to make sure his son becomes the protagonist himself so he could stand a chance at winning.

Grisha was a degenerate Ymirfag

In this scenario Eren would be a villain too. Not that he isn't.

Number One best girl of all time.

Best boys.

Is Mikasa MtF?

I'd rather have him die to end up wth that slut. Literally any other girl would do. So kill yourself hitchfag.

What Marley did to the Eldians was just.

Be nice user.

Hitch and Annie should be together.

It's still tomorrow.

Hitch is patrician tier and Jean would be the luckiest guy in the manga to have her.

Hitch a shit.

Hitch loves Annie.

This.

>germans and white people in general should be contained and treated as sub humans because of their ancestors roles in oppressing other races.
this is your logic. Marely are fucking scum

There's no reason to be horrible. Hitch is nice.

Well, it could mean something. Hitch could become relevant and have something with Jean. The wannabe with the bad boy isn't a bad combination, almost as good as the nerd and the goth.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>LH endgame
Nice delusion.

>m-muh white guilty.
If a nation terroriced the entire world with genocide for more than 25 generations no one in their right mind would be so eager to let them walk around doing whatever they wanted for sometime.

t. triggered fujo

t. retard

Marleyans are the germans. Eldians are demon Jews that start racemixing and commiting genocide the moment you take your eyes off them.

That wasn't even me user really feeling the love here

once they've been neutralized that should be the end of it. putting them through the exact same shit they put you through even though the next generation essentially has nothing to do with the previous' sins is petty and evil.

You're right, they should've lined up every Eldian abandoned by their own race, put a bulet in their head and end their suffering.

Eldians have murder and genocide in their blood. Can't afford to give them an inch.

(you)

(you)

Me?

No, the Pope.

Oh. Secret Nazis resurgent a shit.

Secret Nazis resurgent a best.

Flocke has more chance anyways. Don't forget that Hitch will be pissed since the SL let her ugly boyfriend die.

>let her ugly boyfriend die.
Zekestone mcgee went of even though he was told not to go. He got himself killed. And his haircut is/was stupid.

Marlo joined the SL because he wanted and Jean told him to be careful. He didn't listen. He wasn't even Hitch's boyfriend.

YH is canon.

EH*

I'm so happy.

Ymir a shit.

Ymir is the best and Ymir is alive.

Ymir is dead as shit.

Historia pls

It is known.

BR a shit

BR da best.

BR a cancer, this thread a cancer, all a cancer

BR is sane.

I'm afraid when Zeke comes back most of the characters are going to turn into titans, and only LAME are going to be left because they're shifters/not Eldian.

Eren a shit.

EH is canon.

Grisha did nothing wrong.

That artist is creepy

Now come on. Some of the fanart is pretty cute.

Grisha a shit

*YH

Touché.

Levi has Eldian blood.

Zeke and/or Keith pls.

They look like big babies stop this

So much hatred in this thread.

*Grish* did everything wrong.