Cheating Craft

[HorribleSubs] Cheating Craft - 05 [720p].mkv

That escalated quickly.
Who the fuck even makes this kind of shit up.

Cheating Craft? More like Chinese Crap.

SHARKNADO

Did I miss some thread on the catalogue or is really nobody besides me and the others in this thread watching this masterpiece of human creation.

kou-chan has nice pair of kou-chans

This shit doesn't even have anything to do with cheating at exams anymore.

It's really underrated. Not every day that you get to see Nips fix chinkshit. Plus, same character designer for the anime as Shokugeki no Souma.

Kou-chan is the best girl fuck the other slut.

There's a fucking guy who has bees in his headphones. HEADPHONE BEES. I knew chinks shouldn't be trusted.

>first episode implies cheating has to be a subtle thing and you get fucked if you are caught
>MC proceeds to use his magic powers to openly cheat while proclaiming it and showing it to everyone else
>never gets expelled

>jumping around like a fucking monkey
>subtle

Didn't they do that because the teacher was sleeping, KO or some shit?
Here the faggot literally cheats in front of the teachers, right after beating the living shit out of them.

Yeah but the examiner is the shark and if you beat up the examiner then nobody cares.

Will they ever expalin why the MC is the fucking Avatar while everyone else has more "normal" cheating methods?
Even the bugs guy makes more sense.

Didn't they explain his paper powers in one of the first episodes?

It's an ancient martial art that gives you control over paper. Anyone could do it if they tried real hard. That's just how paper works, didn't you know?

They said that it's a family technique or some bullshit, but it still weird as fuck that he has magic powers and no one else shown so far does.
But it's not like I'm expecting much logic from a show with a talking intelligent shark that uses ray guns and wants to conquer the surface.

Dat Rei

I'm surprised she is still working in shit, I thought she was dead or something.

But in this episode he rotated his body to create a tornado.

How is that paper martial arts.

It's just her face falling apart these days

His body is made of paper, obviously.

>Even the bugs guy makes more sense.
HE. HAS. BEES. IN. HIS. EARS.

They are in his headphones.
You never hid bees inside your headphones?

As long as her voice stays cute I don't give fuck about how she looks anymore. That's why paper bags exist.

Haku-chan is actually a cheater right.

Probably.

I once hid crickets inside my desk. They all got out one day.