Press F for him

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/930228886641696768

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lutherstrange/status/814260426435346433
electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc
twitter.com/thehill/status/930248184483508224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write in Luther Strange for Trump. MAGA!

THIS. Steve Bannon did this INTENTIONALLY to try to destroy the GoP from the inside.

PRAISE KEK

Bless those trips. Bless the Republican party becoming great again. Thank god for Trump making the swamp worse and drawing all this attention to the shitshow that has become the modern GOP.

Was it even confirmed that he fucked that girl or was it another accusation?

well he just won the election with this.

Yee Haw Jesus is a dumb fucking kid fucker who is a fake Christian fundamentalist like Jimmy Swaggert . Jeff Sessions should reclaim his seat and step down as AG.

Look out they are going to impeach Trump.

>ROY MOORE DATED 17 YEARS OLDS
>still winning in the polls
>OY VEY, ROY MOORE ALSO DATED A 14 YEAR OLD
>OY VEY, ROY MOORE ALSO RAAAPED A UNDERAGE GIRL

I'm still voting for him for the chaos

Press S to spit on this grave

>I'm still voting for him for the chaos

You would vote to destroy the GOP and brand them as child fuckers

You are a Democrat

>Jeff Sessions should reclaim his seat and step down as AG.

Best opinion outside of the Luther Strange write in

i don't even live in that state full of inbred retards, but i'd vote for him just to spite all these bitchy whiners and their blatant political hit jobs

It was an (((accusation))) from 40 years ago that conveniently pops up right before an election and gets pushed by the (((Washington Post)))

Because defying the will of the people usually works out.

Fuck

The attack on Moore by the MSM and Establishment was so obvious. The Establishment better ready their anuses come 2018, 2020, and beyond.

>You would vote to destroy the GOP and brand them as child fuckers
That ship has sailed friend. At least this guy likes girls.

go suck on some Israeli cock goy

The GOP as it exists should be destroyed, along with the DNC. Same swamp, same creatures.

according to the left and the media Trump raped 13 women.

I still voted for him.

Accuse the enemy of what you yourself are doing. Typical tricks Shlomo.

>go suck on some Israeli cock goy

This is from Moore's website you fucking faggot.

McTumor isn't a leader
Neither is turtle head guy

DESU I don't even care if it was true.

Not so sure. If Senate gets 68(?) votes to kick Moore out on “allegations”only, the door is wide open for Senate to clear out Dems and RINOs. The voters of AL would sue -disenfranchised voters. Trump is hero either way. Moore elected and seated or not and “swamp” talk.

Did shareblue just start shilling for neocons?

>Muh GOP
fuck off, the GOP will throw every conservative ideal under the bus other than lower taxes for millionaires and israel. If moore wins then the republicans can just vote to expell him and have another election.

SeeMoore is Israel's choice.

>Numerous allegations and convictions against dem pedos
>Nothingburger
>Allegation about one Republican one month before his election
>Constantly on the news

>and israel.

So you support Roy "Die for Israel" Moore?

Those 13 females were adults.

I couldn't care less, you get close to a rich pushy guy and you know what you can expect, Roy was a sexual predator.

lemme guess, Trump is gonna lose the election or get impeached or yadda yadda yadda?

If you want a civil war, you do this.

Bill Clinton was impeached for having an extramarital affair.

Roy Moore is cool though because having sex with children is fine as long as he is an Evangelical Christian

I support them doing this. It would piss people off like you wouldn't believe.

>he wasn't an idiot who forgot to background check a candidate, he's just playing 4D chess

I love the delusion

Roy Moore is a Christian nigger and a dumb fuck, this is an unmitigated disaster. It’s always the stupid bible thumpers every fucking time. We never learn. Never trust a thumper the are covering up for something.

Soon it's gonna be US Senator Roy Moore of Alabama. Prepare your anus, faggots.

The GOP establishment would be crushed in 2018 primaries

I really haven't been paying attention to this.
Is there any substance to these claims?

Because the whole "fuck innocent until proven guilty" is getting old
That bullshit is how you got duke lacrosse

Alleged sexual predator, faggot.

>Neocon shills think that anons can't see right thru their fake consensus cracking

>We never learn.
>We

ROY MOORE WAS SPIRIT COOKING!!!

oops, that was Hillary, and the news media said nothing.

They're going all out to distract from the cascade of leftist predators that have been outed recently

Nobody ever did a goddamn thing about bill clinton raping girls, and they still do nothing, so fuck them all. Roy moore rules.

>You would vote to destroy the GOP and brand them as child fuckers
their all child fuckers you god dam shill.

Good for you !Alabama values on display!
You sick degenerate fucks

Both the anti-Trump GOPe and Democraps are the same brand of far-left extremists. Fuck them both.

>Bill Clinton was impeached for having an extramarital affair.
No, that's actually not why he was impeached. The articles of impeachment only discuss the perjury with the investigation into that matter. The fact you don't understand this is just proof of how corrupting mainstream media is.

yep. destroy both GOP and DNC, install the american nazi party in government and bring on day of the rope

It's worse than the Duke lacrosse scandal, they can't even prove most of the women EVER came in contact with Moore.

twitter.com/lutherstrange/status/814260426435346433

Strange is also pro-kike. Try again.

What if he gets expelled? Does the democrat candidate takes his spot? or they have to call for new elections?

The establishment needs to be destroyed. Faggots like you are why we have lost despite holding the most powerful branches of government. Deep down you know these accusations are probably bullshit, but you are willing to capitulate if it means to save face.

THERE IS NO SAVING FACE WITH SHIT LIBS

Make no mistake user, these fuckers are out for blood and they have been backed into a corner and are becoming more desperate as time goes on.

Another special election. It's even possible for him to get on the ballot again.

Boomers out. Sup Forums hates the GOP

No, he was impeached for perjury you fucking retard.

Stop giving a shit about republicans, they are no better than democrats.
inb4
>lol what are u dude? some anarchist? lmao

pol can get really tiresome at times, so much for "redpilled" folk

>neocons threaten to split the party because of how mad they are that they're no longer in control

Oh lemme guess who wants to expel him..
John McTumor?

So they're just going to annul the result of a free and fair election.

Make peaceful restoration of the Republic impossible, and you make the Day of the Rope inevitable.

FUCK the GOP, fuck off to wherever the fuck you came from, both parties are shit and destruction of either is good

kek. he is totally gonna win now. if republicans are serious about this, alabama is gonna be pissed. don't tell people what to do or they will do the opposite.

what are the betting odds on him winning? i need some good bets

Trump will just veto it.

>i'd vote for him just to spite all these bitchy whiners
Just about anyone who John McCain is against would get my vote

Well at least he isn't a fag

this board has been swamped by shills and boomers who are too dumb to spot them

>sexual predator
>no sex took place
Lol

Why no hook nose
The white guy just wanted to marry an18 year old virgin not wack off into a potted plant

Totally this. When was the last time you saw the GOP establishment and the Dems singing the same song?

Doesn't help. Rep voters will be demoralized and not turn out, and writing in is unironically too complicated, a ton would just make their cross and be done with it, thus splitting the vote.
Don't see how to salvage this unless they dig up some dirt on Dem candidates as well. Dems never hesitated to get dirty and low, the Reps will not survive the latest onslaughts if they don't start to fight back, or at least gather some ammo to use in retaliation.

Nobody cares, fucker, I would vote for immediate global thermonuclear war if I could.

>wapo
>Gloria Allred
>same lineup of nevertrump republicans demanding candidate step aside

Yeah fuck off. You tried this with Trump who was in infinitely worse shape in the polls and he still won. If the establishment wants to get rid of candidates they don't like they're going to have to go back to straight-up assassinations like they did with the Kennedys.

Don't laugh too loud. Betting markets give Jones a 49 percent chance of victory, versus 38 percent for Moore. Polls no longer give Moore a fraud-proof majority.

Perspective: nobody at all gave Trump a 49 percent chance of winning.

Either Sup Forumsacks have a chance to make a fortune betting on Moore or we have a real problem, goys.

electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017.html

Current probability of Moore winning is 37.5 percent versus Jones at 49 percent.

Difference was that JFK was the incompetent trigger-happy Chad we were told Trump was. Yeah, the CIA killed him. Better that than nuclear war.

A better example was the failed assassination of George Wallace.

>Polls no longer give Moore a fraud-proof majority.
Latest poll shows Moore up 10, dipshit.

>Perspective: nobody at all gave Trump a 49 percent chance of winning.
You're using the spectacular failure of the betting markets in the Trump election as evidence of how screwed Moore is now? lmfao

Its still better than him dropping out and a democrat getting in. Atleast this way another republican get in the office even if he is an establishment shill

GOP, don't you mean the American NAZI party. For fucks sake mate, just find an insult and attach it to the GOP. Maybe something will stick and those rural and suburban retards will quit voting for them.

Have you guys tried saying they're not True Christians yet?

why aren't Christian conservatives threatening recall in Tennessee against McConnell? why aren't they trying to recall McCain in Arizona? it's the same RINOs clucking. as far as I knew recall is an option

youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

That's fucked up and you know it, because that means that the republican voter base will willingly vote for a pedophile in order to further the party agenda.

This it's communist tier.

The GOP destroyed itself when it ran McCain against Obama.

>falling for character assassination tactics they tried to use on Trump simply because it's "sexual harassment" accusation season

fuck off

since when are allegations taken as true? especially since they were dropped less than 10 days before an election?

He's not a pedophile until there's proof. The burden of proof is on the accuser

Nigger, if McConnel is threatening to expel him then what do you have to worry about voting for him?

Let the Republican win, then let him get replaced by another Republican. Don't be a retarded writing in someone who cannot win.

they are just trying to influence the election. it is literally voter intimidation.

shoot them all.

I vote to destroy the GOP establishment.
You and your pitcher Bill Kristol can eat a bag of nigger cocks.

no, conservative voters will be energized over this. it's gonna be another big FUCK YOU to GOP.

At this point, I'm pretty sure the GOP (at least some parts of them, the GOPe) WANT to lose their majorities. They already are in opposition to Trump, they'd probably prefer to give the Dems the necessary majorities to do their work, so they could at least APPEAR to be on the conservative side, spouting big words they KNOW have no consequences, like they did with "repeal and replace". They are terribly uncomfortable now, having to drop their masks and actively work against their voters. They want to pretend again, they want to say again "See, I'm totally against what the Dems are doing, but sadly we don't have the numbers to stop them, sorry."
It's a fucking circus.

Yeah, sure Jewshill. Support Weinstein some more.

They want to sit on their asses, do nothing and pretend they can't do anything because of the democrat majority
Traitors the lot of them

They'd be completely retarded if they even try to expel him. Doing that is just going to show that they dont give a shit about what voters want, which people are already waking up to with them not repealing obamacare like they promised to do. Only people that should matter are the voters of Alabama, unless some sort of proof of the 14 year olds claims come out.

The GOP is full of cucks

twitter.com/thehill/status/930248184483508224

Weinstein admitted to wrongdoing that has been an open secret for decades

unironically this desu
how the fuck can the majority leader in the senate say in advance he will expel somebody elected democratically by the state and get away with it?

>Betting markets failed in 2016

It was the MSM shills who claimed Hillary couldn't possibly lose. People with real money at stake allowed for the possibility that Trump could win. And he did.

People with money at stake think Jones can win. So he just might. Lord knows the globalists will throw everything they've got into helping him win.

Hi my name is Bernard and I'm a fat fuck cuck. Harvey didn't do anything wrong okay mmmkay. He only eats fag dicks for lunch and swallows cocks every day at 12:00 on the dot.

Roy Moore is a douchebag, he never got to hang with our pedo party. Nobody ever invited him to one of our parties because we literally never heard of him. All the young cock in this thread belongs to democrats, negro. You wish you could.