Well... Well... Well

Well... Well... Well....

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/news/steve-bannon-appeals-to-jewish-community-to-join-war-on-gop-establishment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link the damn article next time
breitbart.com/news/steve-bannon-appeals-to-jewish-community-to-join-war-on-gop-establishment/

How much of an idiot is Bannon that he cannot see that the "gop establishment" is Jewish? He is braindead.

i.e. If you help us sink this ship we will let (this group) of jews maintain their games. Its a classic divide and conquer. And Jews can't help themselves, theyll stab each other in the back given the chance.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Isn't this a good thing given how subversive and awesome Jews are at destroying things?

Wtf i love jews now

>said all of Sup Forums

Yeah, well, but Bannons influence is minuscule.

/ourgoy/

>implying dnc and gop are free of jewcruption

why do you think we voted trump you retard? honestly? are you niggers that thick?

pointing at you m8, your kin pokin the bear a bit too hard lately if you know whats good for ya

and im new here

Bannon is the establishment. hes pretending not to be. How is he claiming a grassroots movement when he's working with Henry Kissinger?

Bannon said that the way DC works right now is and I quote
>A good business model.

Good thing you told him. Now he can go warn his Jewish friends to cut it out.

(((they))) will never understand this

The only thing that stops a bad Jew controlling the government is a good Jew controlling the government.

>ITT: Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs defend the Establishment swamp monsters

i hope he does

Jesus, when will we be rid of these fucking kikes? Is there anyone who will actually stand up to them? Is our whole government really this cucked?

you have to blow up the system from within. to get in you need to be trusted by the greasy kikes

Kissinger has a lot of connections and a lust for power so great that he is willing to work with anybody who has some.

>Bannon is the establishment.
This. Anyone still ignoring the anti-white hostility in this country is the enemy.

>who is Stephen Miller

>Breitbart

Its a kaitlyn jenner

russia has done well all the mayor jewish organization are kremlin puppet,the russian jewery has been neutralized,(90% intermarriage) in 50 years the jews in russia wont exist

This the same guy from the President Bannon meme?

The Holocaust and Communist retardation in general did a number on the Russian Jewish community beforehand.

Fucking piece of shit traitor. Thank god Trump fired this libcuck

Fuck off kike

So Bannon doesn't agree with Kushner right? Which side are they fighting for? I feel the finance and bank zionists and globalists are the primary concern.