HAPPENING: Sessions doing things and stuff!

breaking911.com/breaking-news-sessions-directs-prosecutors-evaluate-certain-issues-involving-clinton/

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions has reportedly told prosecutors to “evaluate certain issues” regarding the sale of Uranium One and ‘alleged unlawful dealings’ related to the Clinton Foundation—-possibly sparking a special counsel investigation.

>Fox News broke the story: The Justice Department responded to July 27 and September 26 requests from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and other committee members, who called for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the matters in question.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/justice-dept-won-t-rule-out-another-special-counsel-to-investigate-uranium-one-and-clinton.html
archive.is/JMobP
theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would explain the breaking of the Atlantic story and abhorent rise in shills as of late.
Bump while I check it out.

Have an anti slide bump

Oop! a leak! someone stick their finger in the dike. No, not that dyke!

bump to fight Sup Forums garbage and other assorted shills

and it only took a whole year

I lik dis

This thread needs alarms because
ITS
REALLY
FUCKING
ACTUALLY
SERIOUSLY
HAPPENING
FOR REAL!!!
>shills btfo

Bump :^)

Bump

It's been a long time since I last posted in a thread for the sole purpose of bumping it.

yay time to get on the Trump train for another month...again!

Long short on the Uranium. Excuse to get a rat line from pakistan-uzbekistan-iran-russia. UF6 containers bound for russia were diverted along the run, weapons/drugs in radioactive-labeled containers (perfect cover) + sideselling highly enriched uranium to Iran for $$$$$ (billions)

PRAISE KEK

JEFF SESSIONS TESTIFIES TOMORROW MORNING!

Well it's about damn time!

OH WOW, IMAGINE MY SHOCK THAT THE SUDDEN SPAMMING OF LE 56% FACE MAYMAY IS A DISTRACTION

Pic related: exclusive footage of one of the 56% face maymay spammers

muh dick...

WRONG

: youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

REMINDER TO Sup Forums

THE ONLY FUCKING NATION IN THE WORLD WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS WITHOUT A DEAL IS

ISRAEL

THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO USE NUCLEAR BLACKMAI.

THE "SAMPSON OPTION" IS INHERENTLY NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.

Well, that too. I just mentioned the Khazak Corridor, the east coast run up to montreal is another part of it.

>being so assblasted over the 56% meme that you will derail a thread by suggesting they are used to derail the board
kek

Dude. You are Jewish and trying to blame everything on everyone else.

Fuck you George Webb.

Didn't forget.

It's ALIVE! Bump

>REPORTEDLY
>EVALUATE
>ALLEGED
>POSSIBLY

wow it's finally happening

reeeeeeee
reeeeee
MOOOOODS
reeeeeeeee

It means Sessions is going to eye ball Clinton in that comical 1940s cartoon fashion, and then turn his attention to something else. He knows as well as we do he won't do shit.

Goddamn the lefty is hot.

>we
Are you Jewish by chance? because anyone awake and aware knows what's coming schlomo.

bump?

About time Sessions did something

bump for justice

his name was seth rich

Sessions doesn't have the stones. He will fumble it. I have zero faith in that spineless tampon.

>"evaluate certain issues"
>mfw he starts handing out parking tickets

It's time, Sessions. Send her to prison where she belongs. It's her turn.

That looks more painful than pleasurable

But Reddit said he would go after marijuana.

WTF IS GOING ON? IS PEPE BANNED???

d_bs

bump

>yfw you realize you're now a newfag

if d_bs Clinton goes to jail

Bump
Digits confirm if it's happening or not

FUCK, that faggot took my d_bs and mods are faggots who are trying to ban pepe's influence.

Heres the thing about AG sessions and why Reddit and shills are so retarded.

His job is to enforce the laws on the book. Sessions is sending a signal that the laws need to be changed.

PRAISE KEK FOR UR DIGITS

Sessions must be plum retarded and just not able to tell who's deceiving him and who's not in the DOJ. I could see that being the case for an old, quiet man being thrust right to the top of a huge bureaucratic nightmare, cut off from some of his best advisors (remember, Miller worked for Sessions before he was gifted to Trump)

Hijacking mossad style is inefficient and needs a coverup, it'd be easier to use politicians in Washington to foster a regular shipment embedded with rat-line personnel (cianiggers) and have a simple hand off.

The people involved are being indicted and are required to speak unto queries.

That's one way to see; and it may well be true.

>being Australian
kek

>Fox
What? No link to the fox news story?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/justice-dept-won-t-rule-out-another-special-counsel-to-investigate-uranium-one-and-clinton.html

They suggest that it may already be an ongoing investigation.

this is why (((they))) spent all day bashing Session's and Don Jr.

Don't """evaluations""" of """matters""" such as these take upwards of a year? WTF has he been doing since January?

its happening.

this thread is going to be crawlings with gets oou wee.

Please don't fuck this up Sessions, start piling on the keks boys, channel that power.

You are not allowed to mention post numbers anymore. No roll images either. Technically this has been a rule for a long time but the faggot mods are actually enforcing it all of a sudden.

Dude. Mossad did vegas. Mossad helped weinstein assasinate people. MOSSAD IS EVERYWHER

bump

>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING

THE MEMETICS ARE BACK

DO NOT LET THE KIKES KILL KEK

PRAISE KEK

True my guess is ongoing- special counsel hint is just for hype that investigation would take another 2 years

Rolling

Session's recused himself for the simply reason he wanted to be ignored while Mueller was hogging all the attention. Sessions and Wray have been working unknowingly to the public because everyone is watching Mueller. Mueller's investigation and Wray's will come together. Things in DC are going to get even dirtier over the next 10 days. I expect a over abundance of shilling.

IT WAS THE FROG I TELL YOU!
THE FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

archive.is/JMobP

Mite b related :^)

You seriously think it's feasible to hijack regular shipments without someone catching on? Why do you think this is coming to light NOW?

The challenge of special counsel is finding an appointment that will actually be tough on Clinton and that wouldnt be targeted for immediate assassination

Sessions sounds awfully fucking reluctant

Now look what you've done, user. Someone done got their finger stuck in Hillary's cooch.

George. I don't give a fuck what you have to say. Do you understand what I AM SAYING? Fucking kill yourself.

pissrael will soon CEASE TO EXIST.

THE TRUTH WILL SET HUMANITY FREE.

All hail kek,

Trump must have gave him a spanking
>Nothing will happen

Do they think these sites have any influence over the DoJ?
>9k upboats and we can get Sessions to drop the U1 case!

Checked
Can you link the Atlantic story?
Was in class all day

Did you forget to change your flag or.... are some of the commies actually on our side. Wtf is going on, I don't know whos jewing who anymore.

I DEMAND YOU IMMEDIATLY CEASE CELIBRATIONS AND HAND OVER THAT STUPID CARTOON FROG FOR PUNISHMENT!

It's happening
Check em

BAKE ALL THE COOKIES JEFF!

>george
Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea how big the internet is?
Is having to rebuttle a simple point that fucking difficult for you?
Jesus fucking christ, the absolute state of this board.

This picture really activates my almonds.

>archive.is/JMobP
Uranium one is in Oregon? Fuck thats my state, maybe we can get Kate Brown wrapped up in this and get her kick out of office while we are at it.

Boy I sure am tired... Aren't you guys? We better listen to /SIG/ and get our 14 hours of sleep!

HNNNGG

theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/
total horseshit and in large part not even realistic

thread on some of the BS aspects

Trump is going to jail r right guys? I'm a #cruzmissle now

You mean this frog?

OR was it this one?

this one?

How about this one?

Bump

>Stronger
>To/get/her

Bump

Checked and kek'd

I love how Random always try to "give Trump advice.” these always wrong losers. Clearly Trump is way smarter than you.
Love the second-guess in. The telling him what he ought not do.

You same fucks have been ruining our country for many decades now.

Go sit the fuck down. But don't take notes. Because I don't want you to learn something and try to twist it to your sick fucking plans.

You're some of the people most affected by this, so I'm glad you got to see that, user.

THE FROG WILL FALL AND I WILL BE YOUR ETERNAL GOD EMPRESS

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN
How can she run for office in 2020 if she's in jail? Don't you people care that the most qualified presidential candidate in all of American history won't be running because of a small legal technicality?