Can we discuss how awful it is for a private company to support the oppression of a sizable portion of humanity?

Can we discuss how awful it is for a private company to support the oppression of a sizable portion of humanity?

How the fuck does no one care about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKVNMdSZPOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because is delicious.

You've clearly never had their Spicy chicken sandwhich

you don't want to know what I'd happily do for a chik-fil-a sandwich.

Based Fil A.

>private company

don't patronize them and be on your way.
nobody is making you eat chic-fil-a fatass

>giving a fuck about flaming fags
Private company
Tolerance and apathy are virtues of a dying society

>sizable portion of humanity?
So that's what we are doing in this thread? Telling lies?

What are you even talking about?

The Official Fast Food joint of the AltRight

This corporation has brought more joy to my life then a bunch of degenerates

It's fucking field trip food. Literally can't see what's so special about this place

Just burn down the franchises if u are that angry. Take matter into your own hands. Jesus.

I've seen many gay employees at Chick-fil-A, and they all seemed quite happy. This is some years old shit anyways. Stop being stupid.

Their waffle fries are shit but id kill a motherfucker for one of them spicy chicken sandwiches (with pickles)

>Sizable Portion of Humanity
>Gays only count for 1% of the total population

G8 B8 M8

youtube.com/watch?v=bKVNMdSZPOM

Only fast food place I eat at, honestly.

>clean
>polite, friendly staff
>efficient service
>waffle fries

>I don't approve of your lifestyle
Meanwhile the Federal government compels citizens through taxation to give foreign aid to Countries that criminalize homosexuals

Nobody cares about you
KYS

They're closed on Sundays too.

>Fuck a business having traditional values RRREEEEEEE I'M OPPRESSED RRRREEEE

>no one has poseted waffle fries dipped in the chic-fil-a sauce

Their food is poison to pucci boys

>doesn't know that you're supposed to use chick-fil-a sauce on the fries

Wow, what an uncultured swine.

I'm gonna eat twice as much chickfila now just to piss you off

Private businesses are allowed to dictate their business model. That's what a free country does. If you dislike their ideology or personal stance then just don't frequent their business. Unfortunately for you they make great food.

can we discuss how I don't give a fuck cause it's none of my damn business

Go get your chicken sammie somewhere else diseased dick suckers.

The best thing that came out of all of that was some big Black lineman in the NFL said something like "I don't care if they endorse slavery, I'll still eat there!"

Chick-fil-a is deeeee-licious! I'm so glad we just got 2 in my city. I had never had it until I went Texas for 3 months on an assignment. That was 4 years ago. Now 2 locations that just opened.

there is tolerance homosexuals are just out side of it.

Still could be ruined by the fries being underdone, which happens there more often than some chains. Cfa still best, someone post CFAchan

the official fast food company to be christian.

>WAAAAHHHHH CHIC-FIL-A HATES GAYS LET'S EAT THE TRASH AT MCDONALDS INSTEADD

Arbeit Macht Waffle Fries

CFA employee here

fuck you we don't care

>sizable portion of humanity
Wrong

this doesn't even have anything to do with a business model. It is about which charities a business owner chooses to donate to with his private earnings. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I remember this years old controversy.

"field trip food"
what are you fucking 12 years old?

get the fuck outta here pussy chic-fil-a is delicious

I need a meme of Christ-chan in a Chick-Fil-A uniform.

>not knowing how to get extra pic related

My college has a chick fil a in it. I’m contemplating starting a grass roots protest through the rainbow alliance, see if i can put the degenerate fags against the degenerate obese

Gonna have two chicken egg and cheese bagels from Chik-fil-A tomorrow on the way to work. Damn your viral marketing campaign!

>private company

They can do whatever they want with their gay ass Jesus chicken. Cane's is superior anyway.

chic-fil-a sauce is fucking dope

fuckkkkkkk was this a chic-fil-a shill thread? im literally about to leave my house to go get some

They were told it was good, and now they believe it. It's very simple. Their taste buds are aligned with intensely processed food with additives that create literal addictions.

>sizable portion of humanity
what percentage of humanity are faggots? that's irrelevant anyways because 0% of fags are humans

>gays are human

kek, nice one

At least this company doesn't support the sodomy of children.

If you care so much about the politics of fast food, cook your own damn meals.

user you know if we're talking about taking personal responsibility for issues tied to donated money that it becomes an issue for other people right? That argument then means there are a lot more problems for someone like Hillary right? Saudia Arabian prince who donated money to her foundation. Does that mean her personal donations received are subject to scrutiny by the public?

chicfila deluxe with waffle fries dipped in bbq
a quality organization promoting a quality lifestyle
they pay pretty good in my town

>comes out against gay marriage
>sales reach all time high.

It was pretty fun

literally who cares lmao

>sizable portion
5%?

>Was worried when the founder and creator died, thinking it will go the way of the degenerate.
>His son upheld his values and made it better.
God bless Chick-fil-a.

They decided to put one up in my city right next to a fucking Costco. I mean the gas station exit goes right into the fil-A parking lot. That god damn drive-thru line goes back a few blocks during lunch hours. Fags be damned we love our Christian chicken in Nebraska.

>Gays only count for 1% of the total population
Bill Nye says homosex is a spectrum so it's more like 100% of the population, to some degree.

Fpbp

Bro it doesn't even come with lettuce or tomatoes. It's trash and their menu is so limited.

I already liked the joint, but having fags assblasted by it's moral Christian values is even more sweet. Might go to the US soon and get me some delicious chicken sandwiches.

I started going to Chick-fil-A purely because they don't like Faggotry. The food's not bad either

1 post by this ID
sage

>Can we discuss how fantastic it is for a private company to support the oppression of a sizable portion of humanity?
gonna go grab one now desu

how can you support businesses like Mcdonalds that have yet to take a strong stand against faggots?

>be faggot
>eat at chick fil a once or twice a month

It's literally the only worthwhile fast food joint. Fast service, clean restaurants, delicious food at reasonable prices. fuck off

Fuck you, when they put a chick fil a in off of the highway it damn near killed burger king, mcdonalds, and wendys! Nobody goes to any of those anymore.

>1 post by this sodomite
Reminder to sage all faggots and their gay bait

Compare chick fil a food to mcdonalds food and it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out that among fast food places chick fil a trumps mcdonalds

So gays aren't a minority? Better stop pandering to them!

The medical waste dumpster behind the hospital trumps fucking mcdonalds.

Delicious food and they hate fags!
what is not to like?

Who are they supposedly "oppressing", pray tell?
And exactly how sizable portion of humanity, percentage-wise? (I suspect I know the answers to these questions and it's pure bullshit, but one could hardly say I "don't care" about this. I just may not care in the manner that the agenda desires)

It IS quite tasty. The sauce is my absolute favorite part. (Why are you making me second guess my dinner choices, user? It's already on it's way)

you mean like google and the freedom of expression and speech?

>sizable portion

Shut the fuck up with that retardation. You’d never guess by listening to media but LGBT only make up 3.8% of the population you fuckwad. So I suggest turning off CNN and eat your delicious CFA and quit your bitching.

reminder

you are a worthless motherfucker. please kill yourself, thanks - and them waffle fries oh shit!

It's called the deluxe you inbred shit sucker. Jesus do you have fucking eyes?

Are you low IQ or just a liar?

Chick Fil A oppresses NO ONE!

Blasphemous blasphemer. FOAD.

>Christian company
>closed Sundays
>rewarded with awesome food, and best fast food staff.

I've told this story here before but

>CFA gay marriage controversy happens
>gays try to have a protest
>instead we have record setting sales
>owner went outside and hung out with the protestors

was a pretty good day. As far as I know we still haven't ever beaten our sales that day

Which sauce, user? My go-to is the buffalo

Fags should be stoned to death.
Chick-fil-a did nothing wrong.

I for one, applaud their efforts.

It's Delicious.

To me, Chick-fil-a is fine dining as it's food is so great.

Thanks for advertising OP, I'm gonna get some Chick Fil A tonight.

I read this a few times and I don't think I know why you posted it.

>No mention of their frosted lemonade
C'mon Sup Forums. Also, homos get out.

Bait. Sage move on.

do not question your ((oligarch masters)) mongrel, or the thought crime divis-- err, ((fbi)) will knock down your door

>meme flag
>messed up echoes
CIA niggers truly glow in the dark.

>Being this mad

Grilled nuggets and large cup of fruit. Chick fil a is one of the fast food places that does it right.

1 post by this id

up your's todd

this

fags are becoming too uppity these days

>These replies
>All you have to do is mouse over and see
>"1 post by this ID"!

answer: because ((rabid capitalism)) is dead

i know that triggers the kike tools, but you cant change the facts. we'll see that all soon next year

It's fine because private businesses don't have the authority to use force. Unless they buy politicians, which is obviously wrong.

I also refuse to eat Chick-Fil-A for the very reason. Also homosexuality isn't a sizeable amount of humanity (Not that that is important

When the shit they sell is salty, greasy, starchy hillbilly chow that no self respecting human would feed to a dog, let alone eat, what difference does it make?

Hey you commie fuck.
How about we discuss how awful it is for governments to support the oppression of a sizable portion of humanity?

>tfw closest Chick-fi-a is 4 hours away
>made trips to the area specifically with it in mind
>Company announced they are opening one 20 minutes from me in March 2018

There truly is a god.