Does anyone still read this manga?

Does anyone still read this manga?
The anime got me interested, and so far I've halfway through all the chapters.
Alien is worst girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-013-Ch-115-009--SPECIAL?id=308913
raw.senmanga.com/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa/183/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone still reads this manga. We have weekly raw and translated dumps and the translators are a bunch of cool dudes.

Also, Purewolf is best girl.

That's cool to know. Which day?

Vampire is worst girl. You know, her voice.

It's better in the manga, though.
Orange is worst girl.

Get's dumped here often, manga is pretty fun but some of the latest chapters have been real hit or miss

The translator guys are apparently having some trouble finding a redrawer though, so expect really low quality releases from now on.

I got to the chapter where they finally confess to each other. Fucking finally, took long enough.

Yeah that was a good chapter, but a lot of the recent ones always go from damn fine humor and plot to essentially nothing

The one thing I like about this mango is that the relationships actually develop. Even though Asahi x Dumpire has been on the backburner lately...

Flustered Dumpire is cute. I want to hug her and tell her everything will be alright.

I'm currently reading it, I'm also about halfway through. I have no fucking clue how anyone could like Vampire. I also have no fucking clue why the author builds up chemistry between Asahi and other girls, ignoring the stupid Vampire, when we all know he intends to end the series with her anyway. Why would he do this? Why not just not waste our time making all the other girls good characters if you plan on making them all lose?

>Alien is worst girl.

It's about the journey user. From what we've seen it's not going to be easy, and may not happen at all. If the future that the time travelers come from comes to pass that is.

But vampire is the cutest. I like the cool beauty pose that she does.

Alien is the purest

I just really hate the principal, Is so damn funny, But oh man!!, She is the worst person i have ever encounter that doesn't kill anyone but hurt your soul with every litle thing possible.

Basically a Mother.

I liked her at first, but she slowly got worse as the other characters got better, and after the failed confession I'm sick of her bullshit. Neutron Stars can only get so far as characters before they become completely unlikable.

Blue>Purple>Pink>Green>Orange

who gives a crap about the concept of best girl anymore?

Fuck YOU, Orange best girl. It's not fucking fair how the girl who actually tries her hardest is the least likely to win. Well, she still has a tiny chance of winning, but pretty much not.

in a interview the author say he loves the childhood friend suffering trope

I think it's cute that Dumpire wears heels.

Every girl best girl

U better wait for confession with white horse

I wouldn't say that she go worse, just that everyone else got enourmous amounts of character development while whe got pretty much none.

Did he actually fucking say that? Holy shit.

Are we reading the same Manga? She's got the most character development so far. Everyone else is still just getting into the "I guess I really do love Asahi" stage.

>Why not just not waste our time making all the other girls good characters if you plan on making them all lose?
Because there's more to them than just being love interests. And because of the incoming despair.
Real spoilers ahead. Don't read if you want to find out what happens on your own.
She basically rapes him and gets pregnant from it.

I guess, it just feels kinda pale in comparision to the amount it feels others have gotten. It could be more that other characters have some really interesting development, while hers just seems expected.

>tfw dumpire will never suck your blood

kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-013-Ch-115-009--SPECIAL?id=308913

Newly translated chapter gets dumped like every Wednesday night. We're like 2 dozen chapters behind the raws currently.

>accurate portrayal of how japanese babies are made

>those spoilers
No way that's fucking real, but please don't tell me anymore. That's so fucking insane I have a hard time believing it.

I didn't know Satan was a mangaka as a side hobby.

All I saw was the word rape in that spoiler. How much farther into it is it?

Don't worry, sucessful confession/marathon incoming. Foolowed by a kiss which fails, she misinterpreted his actions and sucks his blood for the first time instead.

Currently she is very likely pregnant with his kid.

Spoilers, and yes, except the rape thing it's real.

He tries to kiss her at one part and she bites his neck instead. Later the principle embarrasses the hell out of them by informing them that for vampires blood sucking is sex. She sucks his blood fairly routinely after that after the shock wears off because her vampire instincts became stronger. Kuromine travels to the future in a later arc where he discovers what happened between the two of them. Turns out that Akane was being literal when she said blood sucking is vampire sex and Dumpire is most likely pregnant already based on the timeline.

Sorry, made a screw up. He actually Travels to the past, not the future, and gets informed on the futures events afterwards.

YEP

also lives the life of a single father, raising grandumber's mother

Many people still do. Tarage dumps chapters nearly every week on Thursdays/Fridays. Don't use the anime as a measure for quality, because the manga only gets better as time goes on.

Her voice is better in the manga, though.

main girl is easily the worst
dropped it quickly because little shiho and akane and they didn't win

Why does moving water make vampires say uwow?

Purewolf and Shimada are hilarious.

The author has a really good handle on art direction, color theory and placement psychology. I really like it when they're really colorful and good with their work.

It's legit vampire lore that they can't cross running water.

Apparently it just makes Dumpire UWOW all the time. I think her dad did too - and I think he crashed once or twice trying to fly somewhere.

>they started holding hands

Later today.

Sourceable to both Greek and Chinese folklore. The commonality to disparate mythologies is how you know it's true of real vampires.

Also chapter 183 is out. Poor Youko...

Post it

I'm at work, it's on sen: raw.senmanga.com/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa/183/1

>expect dispair and drama
>instead: Youko getting ready to bring the pain

>Tarage
>cool dude
He's just an attentionwhore who uses Sup Forums as his personal blog, just like AnonBlack was.

I am willing to put up with weekly blogging to get weekly Jitsu Wa

The anime of all things got you interested? Anime was the worst thing about this series.

Usually late Wednesday, like 10, 11 pm EST

Rank's like this: Alium > Slutwolf > Densei > Dumpire > Principal > Mikan > Granddaughter.

But Youko is best for Eromine. Slutwolf can be bro anytime you want, slut anytime you want. Mikan and Alium are both fine wives, but Mikan isn't emotionally mature.

At the beginning, we thought it was a harem manga, so all of its quirks were amazing.
> MC isn't a bitch
> MC friends have actual characterization, and are not dropped
> Cake wins__
> We get a confession
> Rape, teen pregnancy
> Mild themes of poverty and paternal abandonment
> Very few 'Kya! punch' misunderstandings.

It's strange, I remember at the very beginning she was best girl, then she dipped out of focus, and with recent raws, she went from best to worst to best very quickly.

Others getting development is very good, but its wrapping up loose ends, considering the development Youko / Asahi got at the beginning. Current raws seem to be focusing back to the main couple, but I think Youko's thoughts at the confession are the deepest we're going to get for some time.

Not as explosive as I though it would be. Considering how much we missed, the author may have it pay of later. Good to see Asahi's parents though.

Out of curiosity, outside of posting Jitsu threads and sometimes posting in the cancer that is MM General(Which even I don't bother doing anymore), when do I 'blog'?

Why is Asahi's father a pervert? Why was Youko angry?

It harkens back to when Asahi first found out about Genjirou's crossdressing. He's imagining how it would feel to discover your father crossdressing at school.

That is the feeling Youko is currently feeling.