Boku no Hero Academia

RIP in pieces.

I want Deku to kill Toga for hurting/killing Kemi.

my penis is pressing charges on horikoshi

Poor Keimi

So what's Kemi's quirk, if not slime?

Unless Toga was double-using us when she said she couldn't copy quirks.

FUCK, SO THAT'S WHY OCHAKO'S THE ONE SHE TRANSFORMED INTO WHEN SHE PULLED THAT RUSE ON DEKU.

BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY CLASS A MEMBER SHE HAD THE BLOOD OF.

No one knows

Didn't they say that Toga could only transform into one person? So if she had transformed into Kemi how would she be able to transform into Ochako and back to Kemi again?

But the Kemi you fell in love with was Toga all along! Why do you want to hurt the girl you love, user?

Wait, how long has she been in that school? Was there a mention that she's a transfer student?

Also kind of a weird con to pull. If they wanted Deku's blood you would think they would infiltrate Youhei

She keeps sucking after you've nutted. Filthy slut.

Toga is cute, but Kemi is hot. And now my dick is confused thanks to this shit.

AAAAARRGH
FUCKING READ THE GOD DAMN CHAPTER OR SOMETHING
READ THE THREAD
PLEASE
ITS BEEN EXPLAINED AT LEAST 18 TIMES

Rest In Piss.

there's less than 18 posts here.

PREVIOUS THREAD YOU NANCY

Well, you know what people say: get a girl who can do both.

Ergo, Toga is the correct choice.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I ain't sifting through 500+ of waifu posting.

Who would be the perfect partner for Toga? Do we have any guy with Wolverine's regeneration quirk?

Is it possible to decipher some words relating to her name in moonrunes to find out her quirk?

I don't think so

Toga has a lot of Kemi blood.
All of Kemis blood
She probably had some extra with her.

Twice and Ectoplasm can make clones, but I doubt the clones carry blood.

this fucking guy

She disguises into him and do some reckless stuff making him to lose his provisional license.

Calling for it now, suffering Deku is coming, prepare your asses for rage

They literally never talked about her quirk before, except for the time they were disapointed that she only got the blood of one person, which imply she can turn into a bunch of people

Lucky girl, imagine if guy got this quirk.

I think that as long as she had the blood, she can transform into it as long as she likes. Like Animorphs, it was all kept in her genetical memory.

Altough, theres probably a catch, I mean, our heroes must triumph over her somehow

She's replaced PIC for three days

No she's not the traitor

We don't even have her full name in Kanji yet.

So she was the spy?

>implying she won't try to kill Dekumom/All Might/Ochako while disguised as Deku
We had Madman Deku, soon it's time for Rage Deku. Man, he'll go full shonen rage powerup and turn into Doomsday No.2

A stockpile with limited capacity, maybe? Can retain the DNA samples of n people, and the newest register bumps off the oldest.

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

deku wont ever go into rage mode

Sure, sure. Pic related was the beginning.

Delete this

Leddit comes in droves when a new chapter is released.

They probably linked the thread. Again.

From those around before the spoilers dropped, I've sent the edited script over and helped clear up some bits, it's in the hands of people working to put text on images and make whites white and blacks black now. I, too, hope for a timely release on the depressed chinese bear habitat.

But we do know, its metamorphosis by ingestong the blood of whoever she wants to metamorphe into

But that would spell the end for the Deku/Toga endgame we all know is coming.

oh nvm, just woke up

Saved and thanks, I wish she kept the Keimi look during that scene now though

It literally says blood on the panel.

i was thinking more like what if she approaches all might and talks about OFA or something while disguising as deku

fuck me, misread "of" as "or"

Now this is a crazy I'd stick in.

I can totally see that. The "More blood = longer duration" that some of you posted can work as well, but if so, then why does Toga's so content about taking a few drips only?

unless that bane machine is basically a mini cloning lab for blood? or is it to overshadow some other weakness, like breathing intake or molecular disintegration?

Never forget

>yfw Uraraka confesses to TogaDeku

What happens

>That similar panel
I bet Horikoshi bought that dojin

>all of Keimi's lewd actions so far have actually been Toga's lewd actions
>Shaggy says she's been acting strange for days
Real Keimi is going to turn out to be shy and modest.

Keimi is dead, user.

Fucking shit, Toga pinned Deku down for the second time. Just put his dick inside already, you blood slime slut.

neat

So if Kemi passed the hero exam.

But Kemi is Toga.

Does that mean Toga has a hero license now?

Or of Kemi came back safe and sound I wish, would the license still apply to her?

no and no

w-we still don't know that

Please no. I want them to save her and see her being shy.

>yfw Toga is actually an 80-year-old baba

> she's told Toga went around butt naked in front of strangers while using her appearance

There is literally no reason for Toga to not kill her and risk her cover being blown.

>She pulls off petty crimes
>Deku loses his provisional license
>Deku has to go to summer training with Icyhot and Windguy, justifying a story arc focusing on those two characters with a satellite protagonist for the audience

Alternatively
>She finds underpowered All Might, who completely trusts Deku and is grappling with depending on him and other people
>All Might confides in 'Deku' about his insecurity
>She kills All Might, FMA Hughes tears inbound

Of you leave her alone, you can get more blood.

Was it ever mentioned she needs to resupply her blood for her quirk to work?

I hope this sparks more Toga fanart because there's seriously too few

when will Aizen show up

>Deku saves Kemi from Toga
>Kemi is surprised why would a UA student save her (she doesn't know that Nazi high and UA are lads now)
>Kemi is actually a really shy person and a hero otaku like Deku
>Her classmates notice she was too much extroverted at the event not just doing the test
>They become friends immediately and cucks Ochako

So, how long until Shiketsu notices she's missing?

He already has.

I hope there will be doujins of Toga rapping Deku disguised as Toga, Kemi, Ochako and Tsuyu.

It seems like a likely power limit considering her big blood tank she used on the field trip

Will this monster dude be the Broly of BnHA?

I thought that's why we figured out that it was Toga in the first place? Was this "twist" seriously a surprise to so many of you?

I already know whats going to happen now.
>Himiko disguises as Deku and kills All Might
>Timeskip while Deku goes on a training trip with Gran Torino.
>All Might becomes a force ghost.

>Toga turns into Deku and rapes him

Based Hori uniting fujos and friends

>went to visit some cancer
>hearty chuckle

Too bad Recovery Girl already tapped the Deku

Next Arc will top Chimera Ants.

I have seen all kinds of speculations for him. That he is Sadrock's dad, that he is Hori's version of DC's Doomsday, that he is the third ranked hero.

But Hori will probably just make him be some kind of guy who does whatever he wants and who could rival All Might and All For One in strength.

>things are actually happening again
we needed a twist like this
this opens up so many possibilities of as to who the traitor could be and who could be framed later as a traitor

You mean yes and no.

She died for our sins.

I just want Doomsday No.1 to finally appear

When he finds out Todo and Baku failed, this faggot's gonna die of smugness.

What if Toga tries to keep Kemi to make it look like she defected to the villains (to Deku).

So, I assume Kacchan HAS to mellow to pass and actually be relevant in the future plot.

I'm just not sure if I want him to mellow

It's not time for the death of All Might yet. First comes the suffering of All Might.

He's gonna show up in an Endeavor Arc that will focus on shitty parents reedeming themselves.

and then sadrock will go train in the mountains with bears to become super buff and wild.

What if she's an even bigger slut than Toga?

Fuck, when you think about it, Toga's power is kinda great for feeding itself.

>Toga gets Uravity blood
>Uses Uravity form to get Deku blood
>Uses Deku blood to kill All Might, getting All Might Blood
>All Might, the symbol of the people, now literally in the hands of the villains

Will he be able to protect this smile?

I think he needs to a bit. He's practically a one-note comic relief at this point.

Let's be honest here. There will never be a time when either All Might or Deku-mom wouldn't know Deku is a fake. So, it's definitely going to be a situation where either one of them purposely pretending fake-Deku is real, in so they can lure her into a trap but still ultimately end up severely injured because they underestimated her.

Something about it seems kinda malicious

Well, they really don't know the All Might Deku connection yet

Who's getting wrecked by deku-desguised toga?

>All Might
>Deku mom
>other

Place your bets