Nightly /leftymemegeneral/ thread

Trump impeachment coming soon, drop em while they’re hot boys

Yeah. Again. Got him for sure this time.

Keep dreaming dotard, goodnight altright and good night Donny time to let the big boys out to play

Wow. The left really can't meme.

this to be quite honest

>left

shit tier meme. low effort. go fuck yourself.

Saged

Dude, they can't even make jokes IRL. Went to a uni to visit some friends. There were a couple of commies and Nazis in the room. Commies would attempt jokes and make get a smile or a chuckle and the Nazis would have me lolling all night.

These are so fucking funny. The irony that you delusional Marxists don't even understand why makes it even funnier.

No link to a story.
Just anti-Trump autistic screeching we've heard for over a year now.

Ergo. Shitpost.
QED

Jesus Christ, shilling never felt so desperate

Finally an actual leftymeme, ty brother have some OC

It is indeed coming soon

>shills
I prefer the term CCTCA, concerned citizens taking cyber action

Excellent, I love some good cringe before bed, keep em coming, you're really showing the blaglalagaruffumpigustards you mean business.

Truth hurts doesn’t it? Here I’ve got a tactical MOAB incoming on your six just for you

FPBP

/thread

Also

Sage

Thank you user. The fact that someone made this...this is just the best timeline.

>sage this thread because I don’t agree with the opinions contained inside
How about some counter arguments instead doughboy? Sage obvious shills don’t just sage because you disagree that’s some bullshit people like you turn this site into alt-right reddit sage is a fucking glorified downvote you pussy

>not posting the original

>E7FA9802-66C7-418E-8933-1(...).jpg
I was on Sup Forums and someone was posting the same exact style of file names against right wingers?

Are you an AI?

LOL IS THIS A MEME?

Nah lol that’s just like the default naming for iPhone pics

The left can't meme. So to prove when you kill the enemy YOU lose, they cut off their own cock.

Makes perfect sense (it doesn't).

This is now a Hitle thread.

Fuego me likey

Third post best post

All hail President Pence!

>thinking Hitler can outdank these lefty memes

This is a disgusting liberal thread now.

A meme only works when there is truth behind it. I think that's the point you faggots keep missing.

>leftymeme

wow NICE meme from 2007 dumbass shill try again, THE LEFT CANT MEME

that isn't a meme lefty dumbshit, saving this thread to mine comedy cold later, congrats

Is it any surprise the left can't meme? When you have a boring upbringing you never develop an imagination, and what could be more boring than the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Trump will never get elected
>Trump will get impeached within a month
>Trump will be gone in 6 months
>Trump will be gone in a year
The meme that just gets better with time.

Fuck leftists.

this is FUCKING gold, god this desperate shill push is too good, something is about to go down

if theres this much text on a "meme" it isn't a meme

please delete this thread it hurts my soul

The only thing Hillary has ever spooned is Huma.

>left
>knowing how memes work
pick one friendarino

Really, man, don't use the word "meme". What you produce and the meaning of the word meme are not in the same universe.
how'bout "leme", short for "lefty-meme".
Sooooo.... for now on, is "The left can leme"... OK?.... thank you.

J F C. brevity is the soul of wit

Hey look look! Fag-loving lefties using homodious messaging to reinforce their agendas...

>the hypocrisy is strong in this one

What makes it spectacular is that "The Left Can't Meme" is itself a meme that is funnier than the Left's actual memes.

Isn't this supposed to be the dos equis guy?

>gatsby two tiers above Ulysses
Queer

You guys aren't funny, just stick to your Jewish writers.

>liberals can't meme because their existence is the meme

plebbit niggers tear memes
sage

That's what I was thinking

Lmao. Please tell me this is OC

drumpthy is donfty

These are so bad they actually work again as righty memes

Like I can understand not liking Harry Potter, it retarded. But you post that list with dreck that is Atlas shrugged which has notoriously shitty writing. Sorry but your a faggot and just by thinking that it is good you should be euthanized.

is this fucking satire?

No, they're serious.

Kelsey Grammer looks /fit/ in his old age

So like how people compare Hilary to Satan?

No shit, especially considering he has had a pretty turbulent life. Good for him.

If anything, you'd compare her to Geoffrey from GOT.

But nobody does that, because she's corrupt enough as is and everybody knows it.

Leftist memes are so uninspired

I dont know I think if they just keep trying practice makes perfect.
had a hearty laugh at that

Love is not satire

Hillary Clinton IS literally Satan

>that is Atlas shrugged which has notoriously shitty writing
Did you read it? Of course people who don't agree with Ayn Rand's politics will say it's shitty writing.

Your all Jewish puppets
You may as well be dead

But Satan doesn't exist. And if he did he would be comedian Dane cook

nobody will impeach trump you commie idiots. all you do, is put pressure on him from the inside of the u.s. to start ww3 because of your commie brainwash. but i don't expect you kike slaves to see that, we have a similar problem.

>everything is proceeding as irlmaier has foreseen...

This is ironic shitposting. Know the difference. It could save your life.

I remember them making comparisons to LOTR on tumblr but I didnt think they took it this far, christ