The absolute STATE of yuropoor """"men""""

The absolute STATE of yuropoor """"men""""
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4899451/heartbroken-husband-tells-how-his-wife-left-him-and-their-nine-children-to-be-with-her-gambian-toyboy/

acid facing washes away your cares

>this is attractive to European women

just what in the fuck happened to their brains?

BBC always wins. Deal with it.

So that guy now has to take care of 9 kids that arent his, lmao what a cuck faggot

Have you seen the (((woman))) in question? No way in hell is that a biological female.

Its from the Sun lol

It's even worse where I am, I see actual attractive white girls with literal ape looking niggers, and even older white women walking around with mongrel monkey children

I'm guessing you're a burger if you're so dumb that you think a woman behaving badly is a man's fault

>actual attractive white girls
>UK

>tfw white girls prefer to be black studs over fatcucks like you
top kek

I'm not fat you mutt, sounds like you're projecting a bit there

Brainwashing into virtue-signaling does a pretty good job on women. But then again, some are just desperate. This meme that women care about their children needs to die, when they feel in the mood for a new man, they are rather considering them a bother. Might even kill them.

Yeah same.

I saw a 8/10 white woman with a fat, short, bald Indian guy and they had 2 brown kids. They didn't look white at all, just Indian kids with dark everything while she had nice blue eyes and pale skin.

She looked up, smiled at me and I just ignored her. Honestly they make me feel sick when I see it.

>She looked up, smiled at me
That must be some passive aggressive move from her, in a "he has me but a white man like you doesn't"
Fucking hate all of them, whats worse is when I have to serve these women when they come into my work when I just want to tell them to go fuck themselves

> Nine children
Doesnt matter he did his job already; the roastie's 44 who fucking cares xD

Not really.

She looked more miserable if anything walking ahead of her husband with the kids while he waddled behind her. (why do ethnics all do this?)

Remember they are seeing what is going on online and they know that if things change politically, they are going to be seen as outkasts in society for going with these foreign men.

Thanks

YAAAASSSS, SLAY!

>“Five years ago I moved out but I realised I wanted to go home and she took me straight back.
>“We decided to take the next step — and got married.”

Pretty sure she plotted this from the moment he left as her revenge. Take him back, then break his heart like he did to her. Women are crazy like that, and can plan and plot for a long time when it comes to revenge.

>She will come back.
>Black and blue and crying
>Cuck will take her back without issue

>for a toyboy from Gambia
>not "for a toyboy from THE Gambia"

Men will get their revenge against the roasties when artificial wombs and sexbots become a reality.

The kind of women going to Africa to fuck black men are the women who are so old/ugly that their husbands either cannot get it up anymore or their husbands simply do not want to have sex with them anymore.

>abandoning her nine children

Is it normal to leave your husband and 9 kids?

What I don't get is why would a young nigger get with an old washed up ugly whore like her? Even black women are hotter than this piece of shit

>abandoning nine children
Jesus Fucking Christ.

Not really surprising at all. A woman's loyalty must be commanded. It's not surprising at all that a woman would betray a cuck and his offspring.

I would laugh but we have that problem too, except with these guys instead of niggards.

nigger doesn't work and can still fuck other women ont he side. Literally costs him nothing and she spens money on him.

How do you sire 9 children in this day and age and not learn how to control your cunt of a womb?

She shouldnt have any time to leave the house with 9 kids, it shouldnt be physically possible for her to have time to get a tattoo or sunbathe.

This guy is fucking retarded. Control your cunt.

This is objectively a good thing. We tried colonizing the world politically and it didn’t work because of Jews and liberals. But we can colonize the world genetically. Send all the old and ugly White women to Africa and you’ll make Africa a little bit whiter

the husband could do SO much better than her. holy shit. he's actually decent looking. she looks like a crossdressing mannequin

The absolute state of bait threads. Sage and move on folks.

She's a dumb fat old bitch.

Looks like Bruce Jenner

>her

Why do Mamadou get all them choice wimmens?

Jon Tron fucks your womyn?

>old ugly as sin flabby disgusting housewife thinks she suddenly has a shred of a personality so she acts out
I want to see when she goes back to being the same useless waste of space and her children telling her to fuck off and die.

Your better off that bitch is nasty. Looks like he got the better end of the deal. One less nigger lover around. She can go get aids in Africa

Eww why is he devastated? Good riddence lol

I'm trying really hard not to hate all western women when I come across threads like these

shes going to be his property to whore out

Because 9 children?

>they know that if things change politically, they are going to be seen as outkasts in society for going with these foreign men.
Yeah but its not gonna cuz people like you don't do shit

"Heads or tails, Batman"

See in the us where guns are freely available that would have read double homicide suicide.
What can you use in England a big rock maybe?

What should he have done? Started beating her down in the street and then doing the same to her poo in loo husband and then the mongrel spawn and get life in jail?

No, maybe vote and have the balls to March in a protest

the guy isnt missing much

Don't worry she will pay the toll.

Kek, looks like a tranny.

thats a fucking guy

>the guy isnt missing much

Not worth crying over

I smile whenever I match eyes with someone and say hi.

I'm sitting here hating how autistic and lonely I am. Yet there is bigger spergs out there that can't do basic human interaction.

You know a meme flag doesn't make you magically not a roach

i always wondered wtf kind of acid they're using. pool shit? drain cleaner? ...?

Joke will definitely be on her soon.

She's been in west Africa a month so she's already been guilted into loaning money many times and that will happen again and again until she's penniless and realizes 20 year old lover is laughing at her

Then she will return to no family no respect and lots of ridicule

Bet she was a lefty too

This is a 9/10 in Britain. It's crazy but true.