One Piece 845

Stream version out: mangastream.com/r/one_piece/845/3771/1

Thoughts on Pudding being confirmed best girl and Sanji's waifu?

Nothing happens: the chapter

I told you it will happen.

Face of LIAR.

>people still think sanji is getting married when bunny/chopper can teleport to anywhere in the island bia mirrors, brook is around, jinbei is around and capone plans to betray big momma

>implying Vito didnt whisper to sanji that he is working with zeff with a plan to backstab big momma and hence why he so blatantly joined the marriage since then.

Good. She's earned it.

Oda cockteasing us so hard

ze

pls be yandere. pls

The shipper are all just shitposters, right? We're not really infested with retards fresh from Deviantart are we?

my insane headcanon from last thread:

>All this is bigmom test for a new husband.
>Luffy beat everyone, uses all his gears, is completely exausted. Probably ended the fight with something big like a island wide emperors haki blast or king kong gun that damaged the whole island.
>Sanji cant handle it and go see what happened
>Mama is impressed by the destruction and go after luffy. She proposes to him.
>Shenanigans happen, sanji ask forgiveness to luffy, luffy calls mama a fat ugly monster and escape.
>Sanji + pudding marriage is still happening because mama knows luffy will appear to try to save sanji and she want to use it as a trap to catch him and marry him.

zehahahaha

Lyingfags BTFO

Endgame:
Sanji marries Pudding
Nami grows up to be a rich Fujiko-esque type with multiple lovers across the land, but no children
She adopts a kid like Bellmere adopted her
Years later when Luffy's health deteriorates he sails around the world one more time to visit all of his friends
Nami's kid comes home and sees a mysterious stranger, and Nami remarks that he was a special person to her, who saved her and became her first real friend
Then she tells the kid a surprisingly detailed account of the pirate king's adventures with a astoundingly beautiful navigator who led his way around the seas

oda didn't need to put those handcuffs on sanji, zeffs life being threatened is enough

NO

How is this any different from Sanji claiming he loved Violet again?

basically sanafag(s) managed to piss off literally everyone so now they're all counter-shitposting

Is Pudding Our Girl?

He never said he loved pudding. He said he would marry her.

There is a difference. Sanji is not going to pass up the chance to get laid.

is Bepo based?

>Robin and Nami will never look good again post timeskip

Oh, and no, it won't happen you fucking retards. The only hint for that you need is Sanji asking "if it's OK for you we marry." Of course she will pull a "NO, I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN DECISION" generic feminism speech.

Have you retards ever read a book? This shit is so easy to predict thanks to this one panel, it's ridiculous.

If they know Big Mom is on whole cake and Kaido is on Wano. Wouldn't it be best to piss Big Mom off by destroying all her shit then fleeing to Wano?

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Yes!

no faget

We don't have shit taste. So no

This is true, actually. idgaf who Nami ends up with. She's a lesbo anyway. SaNa fags have just been that obnoxious and cancerous.

Would Bepo, and I guess any mink, have sex with a non-mink animal?

Puddings only been around 5 minutes and I already hate her. Sooner she's dead the better

fix u

If sanji leaves crew I drop
If Pudding joins crew I drop

>She's a lesbo anyway. SaNa fags have just been that obnoxious and cancerous.

This is wrong
This offends me
Please delete

Why is Oda drawing Pudding so cute. There is cute and there is PUDDING CUTE, something is fishy, she's far too cute for OP. She's probably the cutest thing that ever came out of a human mind.

Is Blackbeard luffy from the future?

Is this chapter the utlimate blow Oda delivered to both SaNafags and LuNafags? Can't hear none of them right now.

I want to protect that smile

That's why he's sad?

She's like her mother: epitome of dykeness and slutiness.

Oda drew Pudding cute on purpose, the meetup with her and Luffy was also a scam.

In reality she is a dark person who wants Germa 66 and Big Mom to get closer.

Also what happened to Jinbei? Has Mom dealt with him already? Maybe Oda is trying weaken him so he can join the Straw Hats

Caesar is joining. no one else.

>YFW Bellemere has canonically been training Nami to be a slut/cocktease from day one.

She literally told Genzo she'd give him her body in front of Nami for some menial task.

yeah, sure

Never, Caesar has actually killed people to achieve his dream. He doesn't like Luffy and the others either. He's also too OP

>Big mom decides to get luffy married
>luffy refuses
>she threatens him with the head of his loved ones
>she now has to figth a yonko, the revos, the marines and rayleigh

do you think oda would be progressive enough to include a gay character thats not a complete joke? Would jump even let him make a main character gay?

She probably is lying and her real identity - evil yandere bitch, like her little sister with knives.

Didn't Oda say the next strawhat would be a girl?

He actually hasn't killed a single person, unless you beieve Monet is dead.

I also gotta say I love the strawhats interactions with Ceasar, no wonder lots of people want him to join

This
Luffy is too strong, he himself is utter shit
But he got Garp, Revolutionary, Shanks, Dressrosa, Alabasta, Mink Tribe, Whitebeard pirates and Law
Nobody has this power in One Piece

>Heart stabbed
>Totally alive

Daily reminder Monet is still dead.

what does a Strawhat do after achieving muh dream?

would Brook be the last guy to do so?

after Raftel he would have to go all the way back to the East Blue entrance of the Grandline

Will Sanji finally lose the big V?

In what chapter does Pudding's third eye appear? I guess I have speedread it.

Remind me again what was the blow to LuNafags so I can laugh at them? SaNafags on suicide watch.

He killed nearly all inhabitants of Punk Hazard as well

And Rayleigh.

And Hebihime

Caesar missed = waifu lives

i'm very happy indeed

Nah, his vagina ain't going anywhere. He just a little whiny bitch.

Don't forget Handcock

chapter 651, Big Mom's first appearence

Thanks!

A character survived being cut in two and shot in the face repeatedly at point blank range multiple times . The "deadliest poison in the world" didn't kill a single person despite being set off twice. People have survived blasts capable of vaporizing an entire chunk of land.

So eh. Expect her to show up in some cover story or another.

Why don't people use Bonney to make someone like Garp younger and stronk af again?

is not like she isn't well known, she's fucking super nova

Explain why Nami was surprised to find out Big Mam could control weather

>A character survived being cut in two and shot in the face repeatedly at point blank range multiple time

???

what does the tattoo means? i bet it will be relevant to her backstory

>Oh, and no, it won't happen you fucking retards. The only hint for that you need is Sanji asking "if it's OK for you we marry." Of course she will pull a "NO, I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN DECISION" generic feminism speech.
This.

Seemed weird for him to say this, will probably get used again. People here are dumb or underage, nothing new.

Brownbeard.

>The "deadliest poison in the world" didn't kill a single person despite being set off twice.
>"Crazy scientist claims his weapon is the strongest in the world; it isn't" more at 11

She was surprised about the distance.

pudding's power is literally ZA WARUDO

fucking screencap this.

>make 80% of sane logical OP fan believe she's dead
>wait 200 chapters
>reveal she's alive on a fucking cover page because some faggot in the Fukushima prefecture demanded it
I will drop this manga so fast

I wondered about this too.

She literally has the fountain of youth in fruit form, and doesn't even need to perform suicide no jutsu on you like Law does.

You'd think the whole world would be after her.

Favorite arc / worst arc?

Impel down / Fishman Island

Except his colleagues agreed with him and considered it too dangerous to keep working on.

>time stops when all three eyes are open

>implying the red line will still exist at the end of the series

Reference to Queen of Hearts?

Since we're all about cake, sweets and sugary delights now. What are the odds of seeing an Ice cream based DF?

No tears from the 3rd eye. They are not genuine.

Marineford / Dressrosa (most of it, finale was ebin)

Wouldn't be the worst thing OP has done. Remember Bon Clay's touching goodbye at Impel Down?

Remember how he just showed up in some cover story with no explanation?

You do know that you used a fucking filler to prove your point

That's not enough for Mama, you silly, silly user.

>Luffy literally going up against Big Mom's deathsquad solo after getting the shit kicked out of him by Sanji

If he wins it's bullshit.

If he loses but doesn't die it's bullshit.

>"Other scientists hype up the weapon to try to stop it's creation and save the scientist's reputation in advance of it's failure"

Usopp from the future

>Break

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Big Mom just wants his strong semen inside her smelly cunt so killing him is not an option

Nice headcanon.

No one expected him to die, though. He fought Magelan who, considering how he runs Impel Down, doesnt even want to kill people. He wants to torture them.

>Be Pell
>mfw just a soldier for sandnigger army
>can fly like spider now
>fly to Raftel
>Profit???

Water Seven / Fishman Island