5 Eyes intelligence network confusion

So I just found out that the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have essentially been operating as a single intelligence unit for the past 60+ years. What the fuck? Why is no one talking about this and why is it so unknown to the general public? Is the Eternal Anglo actually real? Is the Anglosphere real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
hangthebankers.com/secret-us-military-bases-australia-country-risk/
news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/australias-top-secret-sites-uncovered-by-google-earth/news-story/e4e8ebe7b987896c8c5ec668b93d7390
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
youtu.be/3MkZsvrxXxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenstain_Bears
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not knowing about the five eyes
newfags get out

Because it's been common knowledge all these years?
Another interesting little fact...all 5 deny spying on their own citizens-however, it's understood that as all 5 evesdrop, they all share what they 'discover' about the others...

No one talks about it because no one wants the fucking communists to win.

herp derp

That's how countries "legally" spy on their own citizens. They just claim they got the intel from some other member who is not legally prevented from spying on other countries.

Leafbro I live in Toronto and there's British crown agents everywhere.

B-But I'm just trying to learn Kangaroobro?

Damn. So does that mean all those British pubs I see in Albany are actually GCHQ rings?

>common knowledge

If I were to ask a typical burger for their opinion on the 5 Eyes intelligence program I'm positive 99.9% of the time I'd get blank stares. That could just be our burger education but I'm pretty sure if I asked a bunch of Leafs and Bongs the same question I'd probably get much of the same.

Holy moly, you guys changed your beautiful flag for the shit-tier leaf, and yet still being spied. Fool's deal.

D O M I N I O N

Cute bossa nova

If anything, they are working for the Israelis.

its absolutely astounding to me that there are people out there who do not know this
jfc user

You would also get blank stares if you asked about SACEUR or SOSUS.

>So I just found out that the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have essentially been operating as a single intelligence unit for the past 60+ years.

Fucking Brainlet Amerimutt.

also they don't, strictly speaking, operate as a "single unit".
five eyes is an intelligence sharing agreement, along with a no-spying pledge.
france wanted in on it at one point but the original five wouldn't agree to not spy on them.
france BTFO

we talked about this since Snowden revealed it.. get with it granpa. funny the only requirement for initation is the national language

>a no-spying pledge

How does that work then?

Want a true redpill?

People say Australia is a little meme nation but we are basically a vassal state of the US and we actually have US nukes on our land. So technically Australia is a nuclear armed nation. Might have to nuke Indonesia for the bants.

ask a leaf, fuck if i know.. maybe that's some inter bong/leaf shenanigans.

you have my permission
fire at will buddy

I'm pretty sure your purpose was to strike Asia if they ever got out of hand. Originally you were supposed to counter Japan, but now you're supposed to nuke the Chinks. Ironically enough I think the Chinks know this and are trying to buy you to get your nukes. Even more ironically enough is that I think Trump knows that the Chinks know that you're an anti-chink nuclear island and that's why he's talking about establishing an Asian-pacific alliance between the US, India, Japan, and Australia.

>naval protectorate of the USA
>crypto-colony of the UK
>client state of China's commercial empire

Funny, all theories about Australia always involve it being a vassal of a foreign power.

What's the truth?
How you guys think it's going to be in the future?

We are politically and military aligned with the US hegemony since the end of the second world war. Honestly the Chinese financial sway is not as powerful as people like to claim. We and the US may OWE the Chinese fiat cash but you know what people say about loans. If you owe a little its your problem if you owe a lot its the banks problem. If China has not military sway they cannot enact financial will. So in conclusion we were UK colony and still identify as of UK culture but geostrategically we are a protectorate of the US since US took the lead from the UK after the second world war.

>"crypto"-colony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

>not knowing that 5 eyes is functionally more like dozens of eyes, due to collaboration between member countries

Also just remembered this but there are several ultra-secret US military bases in Australia where we test out radical technologies like massively hypersonic propulsion, directed energy weapons, railguns, and cyberwarfare. They were caught on accident by autists browsing Google Earth.

hangthebankers.com/secret-us-military-bases-australia-country-risk/

news.com.au/travel/australian-holidays/australias-top-secret-sites-uncovered-by-google-earth/news-story/e4e8ebe7b987896c8c5ec668b93d7390

You're pretty much the Launchpad for a US invasion of Asia if we ever need to destroy the continent. Again this just reinforces the idea that at the very top there does seem to be some sort of an Anglosphere at work. I used to laugh at the Eternal Anglo folks but they may have a point.

Hey dumbfuck, this is what is meant by (((them)))
catch up nigger.

How are the british involved in this? Sounds like internal stuff.

>hangthebankers.com/secret-us-military-bases-australia-country-risk/
every fucking time

Bump.

>Because we are all controlled by the
SIXTH eye...
Can you guess which one that is?

actually Norway is also part of the group.
Funny thing is that with Canada CSUS(the part of the government that get the data) only reports to the GG and not the PM.

and all NSA intelligence gathered through PRISM is sent raw and direct to Israel, so don't forget about the 6th Eye

GTFO

That's the joke, they will spy on another nations' people so that they can shift the blame if any nation gets accused of spying on their own countrymen

Probably

We should've kept it.

sauce?

>cointerpol
we knew this already

SUMMON THE PASTE BIN

Burgers aren't even aware of PRISM for the most part either

How the hell is NZ relevant?

Internal problems that still had potential to be resolved internally

External action caused our government to dissolve and a new party to take power

They even removed the good part of the leaf. If they had at least kept it as three, and/or kept the gold veins of the leaf, it would look a little bit better. There was no reason to change it in the first place though.

No idea, maybe NZ's intel agency can keep an eye on whether the Samoans are building a nuclear weapons program or something

Look into Echelon
>tfw Splinter Cell was real

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please

Oh can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every move you make, every vow you break, every smile you fake, every claim you stake)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Bump

It's even in Wikipedia.
The burgers and bongs worked together on signals intelligence in WW2, among other things
>In 1948, the UK/US treaty was extended to include Canada, followed by Norway (1952), Denmark (1954), West Germany (1955), Australia (1956), and New Zealand (1956). These countries participated in the alliance as "third parties."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

You're there to keep an eye on Antarctica.

>Denmark (1954)
Probably due to the strategic location of Greenland.

Our government parties always suck up to America like you wouldn't believe.
The state media literally a sock puppet of CNN/AP/Reuters.

>Government sucks up to America
Interesting. I wouldn't have thought so. I'm a leaf next door but you are so far away. An Icelander posted a while back saying they were still pretty much a US Base. Is that true, and for you?

Nice trips.

Greenland literally is an American military base.
You can see why Greenland, Noway/Svalbard are important locations for missile defense and all that stuff.

The Japanese and UK Imperial families rule the world. Sup Forums was a psyop that progressed as follows.

>find net savvy youth (moot)
>get him to copypasta code to make forum
>spread nationalist anime that glorifies japanese culture and imperialism to american youth
>create sympathy for axis powers during ww2
>use forum to subvert culture in the usa
>use subverted culture to elect nationalist american candidate Donald Trump
>Japan gets their arms back
>Japan can retake the world.

That's the short story, that is why we share out intel with the UK. Five eyes are actually just two eyes, the US and the UK. However, the UK shares their intel with the Japanese.

The UK Royals actually used Germany as an incubator for communism vs capitalism, hence the Eas/West German splie. Japan used Korea for this, hence the North/South Korea split.

Hey! Why are there more of those in Canada than anywhere else?

>The Japanese and UK Imperial families rule the world.

it's not even funny how retarded and offensive this is for a burger to claim. i hope your shit country gets fucking nuked so bad.

that's not a refutation, my point stands

Hackers have been telling normies since ever about digital monitoring, but most people don't care.
There's a reason why Facebook has 2+ billion users. No one cares about privacy anymore. And to add insult to injury they do it for free!

That feel when the North pole is rightful Danish Territory thanks to the Lomonosov Ridge.

Because you are of the Stronkest Five Eyes.

Interesting theory, so S;G was a hint.

>British crown agents everywhere.
No mate they are pigeons stop sniffing glue

>S;G
I don't know what S;G is

no one cares because most people don't do things they need to be worried about

Have you seen Sup Forums lately? This is reddit now.

the governor-general is the domestic representative of the monarch. The action of dismissing the prime minister was colonial in that the popularly elected Australian head of government was thrown out of office by the unelected british crown

Steins;Gate, the timeline meme.

Not actually, second-party nations (any of the five eyes) are treated (out of courtesy) as a US person, at least by the US. Whenever we do end up gathering information on a a second-party person, there are established guidelines for how to report on them and their identity will generally be masked.

You have the globe from Tony Montana's lobby on your flag, so STFU

Ah, I'll have to watch that. Maybe it will give me some more interesting ideas.

If you instead asked them do they think US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand intelligence agencies share information you'd get a very different response.
Just because people don't know the terms doesn't mean they don't understand the general idea.

Read the visual novel mate. The animu glosses over all the gritty details.

It is effective seaming we're all Allies... and 3 Unruly Colonies

look up echelon

alright, i'll give it a read then, i don't like watered down anime

Trips-dubs!!

Well yeah, part of it is trying to find radical Islamists. Not spying on France would be like not spying on Saudi Arabia.

Check out Pine Gap for a ride down the rabbit hole.

No, it's because France had the French revolution. Five Eyes is a UK/Japanese Imperial allicance. It keeps the hold of the royals on the world.

Truth is we're barely 100 years old so still growing and need protection for the time being.

We're an island nation which means shipping is our lifeblood, which in turn means to be safe we either need a dominant navy or to be allied with someone who has a dominant navy.

Hence why we were loyal to Britain while they were the premier naval power then hopped on board with America when they took up the reigns.

youtu.be/3MkZsvrxXxI is a good watch.

>So I just found out that the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have essentially been operating as a single intelligence unit for the past 60+ years.
Are you seriously retarded?
It was born out of the allies during WW2 to continue information sharing around the world.

You can also think of the acronym ABCAZ as America, Britain, Canada, Australia and (New) Zealand).

Anglo Union When?

>Truth is we're barely 100 years old so still growing and need protection for the time being.

truth is you are a bunch of cunts that need to stop shitposting so hard or we'll sell you off to the chinese

It depends on whether we let the Jews or the Anglosphere run the country. The Jews will sell it off to the Chinese as a part of a move toward globalization, knowing that the military force projection is still sufficient to sink the entire continent as needed in order to achive Global Jewish Supremecy.

The Anglosphere will protect and arm a valuable asset in the Asia-Pacific theater that hold much of our fellow stock, sitting on valuable natural resources and geostratigic position.

>implying we tell them everything

I was only joking.

What will actually happen is N Korea will attack Japan, Japan will retake Manchuria and then launch an offensive until it regains China. At this point China will be under the imperial Japanese family and you won't have to worry about them. You will remain under the UK/Japan Imperial families. That's why our work with China is starting to ease up and become more relaxed, and China is turning on N Korea. N Korea was just set up to attack Japan, so Japan can justify it's expansion.

Why do people keep editing Berenstein bears to Berenstain?

You've been playing too many board games, methinks.

it is berenstain you mong

I'm absolutely certain it's Berenstein.

>implying those games weren't designed to turn us into young imperialists

No, I haven't been playing enough user.

typical fuckings yank not knowing shit again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenstain_Bears

>by the unelected british crown
except the Governer General did not even consult the queen and just went for it

Because you don't understand these games fail to adequately model a world in which you can develop a realistic prediction of how these fantasies would play out.

Stop playing childrens' games. Read, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski and upgrade to geopolitical strategy 101.

>Read, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski and upgrade to geopolitical strategy 101.
>Reading slav pole shit
>not reading Anime and Mangu written by the people of the Sun

Are you fucking mad?

Also the Constituion was supposed to prevent the fucking redcoats from searching our houses without a warrant. Clever use of the 5 eyes lets them circumvent this. Is it a coincidence the Canadian mounties have literal redcoats?

I have spent countless hours watching anime to increase my awareness of this, I don't nee some polska to tell me different.

You mean Sun Tzu? Also redpilled; but you have to develop a model of thinking about the world in more dimensions than platitudes. So I might even ask you to read, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" by the satanic khazar jew Ray Kurzweil in order to understand how many dimensions along which the game is being played.

For Anglo balance, I think, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley has probably the most dog-eared pages of any of my books. As usual, a good 1/3rd of it is statistics not of interest to academic historians, but it sets out a general outlook on history in short format that really changed my disposition toward the aspirations of at least some of those trying to steer the British Empire.

I'll actually check those out along with Steins gate.

I haven't heard of Ray Kurtweil before, hopefully that isn't a bunch of narcissistic drivel.

The British are too enigmatic to me right now, because it's like they still have patriotism but they don't seem to give a shit about the average UK citizen. It doesn't make a lot of sense. London feels like too much of a police state too, I guess it has always been that way.

>I haven't heard of Ray Kurtweil before, hopefully that isn't a bunch of narcissistic drivel.
A-user, I...

It's almost impossible to read it's so narcissistic. And about halfway through he reveals that he didn't write it but rather used it to show of his Dragon dictation voice-to-text software, and that's why it's so insufferable to read (oratory and writing being two very different arts.) But it is a key work if you want to understand the mindset of his ilk; he's heading up research at Google these days, and the plan he lays out continues to be in full swing despite its age, as does Brzezinski's.

yeah i'm not surprised

I want to be grateful for the technology but when all is said and done it might be something we regret ever having, and these people may be more of a burden than an asset. I might just need to go find a cornfield somewhere to live until I die.