Want to piss of liberal parents

>want to piss of liberal parents
>parents actually listen to CNN, think pepe is a white supremacist symbol, Sup Forums is evil, other normie shit
>21st birthday comin' up, wanna piss em off real bad before i claim Independence to do my own shit and masturbate to the finest of 2D anime bitches
any good pepe tattoo ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_frog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh ye, forgot to say, moved to the uk when 6-ish so american values were still brought along

a green tree frog with the words: I dislike blacks.

like, a black pepe hung by a tree or just a pepe tree?

Don't get a tattoo just to piss off your parents. Let them get their asses kick by shitskins and they'll change their tune.

No. Leave ugly tats to sluts, all right?

A Pepe tat amounts to your telling the world "I've come as far as I care to in life."

this

still, its just bants tho, innit?

Aw hell yes nigga

no, you live in the uk i wouldnt really do this if i were you, you might get arrested also come the fuck home why are you in theucuck

don't get a tattoos you fucking mong

do well and succeed in life, then when you tell them some shit they'll believe you because they have the intellect of an ant

Don't listen to this little bitch OP.

moved there when 6 because dad gotta job opportunity, good money and shit, still, ye, i'd move back but dirt poor.

nah, i wont, i want my 21st to be s p e c i a l

Just go with the traditional method of spiting your parents and suck more black cocks.

ye, but were in the uk, fuckin sand people are a fuckin blink's away from either raping some kid or blowing up because a book told em too

>getting tattoos

absolutely degenerate

A tree frog is a type of frog you dense cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_frog

thanks g

Just lol at this idea. Sure get a pepe tattoo but make sure its racist to really piss off mummy and daddy

That really sounds like a smart idea to me.

This

put red pills in their food

and by red pills i mean roofies

aw hell yes

>A Pepe tat amounts to your telling the world "I've come as far as I care to in life."
What's wrong with that? You don't *have* to dedicate your whole life to becoming Executive VP of Wagecuckoldry at Shekelstein Industries.

>>Wants to piss off parents
>>wants to accomplish this via tattoo

Fucking degenerate. I'm sure they're already ashame of you enough.

didnt have any other good ideas m8

Move out. That'll sure show them.

Suicide then.

At least get a tattoo with some sort of philosophical meaning behind it. Otherwise it's just degenerate.

ye, but thats like, sad, not mad

Everybody thinks their tattoo has some philosophical meaning, it's just that most people are depthlets who end up presenting stale memes as OC

I'm normally strongly against tattoos but I would lol if I spotted a pepe tattoo on the street so go for it

ye dud, that is another reason for gettin a tattoo alongside like, all the protesters in the UK nowadays, like, i wanna feel the triggering, not just see it

PEPE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL!
FUCK OFF KEK, REEEEEEEEEEEE

Talk to your father