White americans woll lose majority status in our lifetime

This literally keeps me up at night. Why the fuck did you dumbshits let paco and juan cross the border unchalllanged and let them live free and shit out 7 children? Was the cheap construction work worth it? RRREEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0OC7v0KXus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you dumbshits
Nobody with an American flag on this board wanted Paco or Juan to come into our communities, kike. Your people are to blame like this. As usual.

I'd rather have mexicans as niehgbors than (((you)))

But they wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for (((you))).

you did this, shlomo

>Was the cheap construction work worth it?
Hey don't insult the constitution

Thank you ally for turning this nation into a shithole.

>hehe le amerimutt maymay he he he he
This is reddit tier. Quit flooding the board with your samefagging.

Keep telling yourself that as you lose more and more percentages of your european heritage each generation. Have some self respect, mutt. Fucking hell.
>B BUT MUH JEWS
Fuck right off.

proxy homo. shlomo no homo.
>ayy lmao

They won't live for very long after the bombs fall given that they're completely dependent on modern civilization for survival. They're also really, really stupid. Not the "he has a hard time with certain math problems" kind of stupid, but the "they can't self-direct their life at all and struggle to process what's going on around them during their trips to walmart" kind of stupid.

They'll all die within the first few months for sure.

post some rare mutts

The Sup Forumsellectuals delved too greedily and too deep.

You know what they awoke in the darkness of Sup Forumsad-dûm...Shart and Flame!

Don't worry Leaf - your White population is the fastest declining in the world. You'll be less White than the U.S. in a decade or two. Enjoy.

We didnt have any say, our politicians on both sides voted for the 1965 immigration act

nope,

the definitions of white will change to accommodate significant minorities who've assimilated into American consumerist mainstream culture..

Fuck off turdskin

sage report and hide

>israel flag
>this politically powerless guy on pol is the reason for paco coming into my country
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POL/TARDS

Vade retro muttus!
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas
Pax
Crux sacra sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux.

good one

>M-MUH SOROS SHILLS!!!
It's fucking hilarious watching Sup Forumstards chimp out on a meme

I love banter with yanks. I thrive on it, it gives me strength but this meme is just fucking spam at this point. Thanks for running it into the fucking ground you dumb kike.

Wrong. Difference - in particular physical differences - are too great.

A Slav can assimilate. An Ameri-indian cannot.

Why do dumb people respond to this meme when they get so triggered?

hey Soros fuck you! where's the money, you're late in your payments...I need my cash

youtube.com/watch?v=u0OC7v0KXus

You forget that even Israel is becoming overrun with shitskins. Only a matter of years before Israel falls from the inside out

The fuck are you on about? Mario?

>Sup Forumstards
Thanks for slipping and admitting that you're not even from here. God, you jews get so lazy sometimes

you shouldn't be afraid of the darkness...what lays in it, that's what you should fear

This. I want to leave this brown majority country and to live in Europe , but I could totally use some extra income shitposting ameriorcs on pol, while I live there

don't fucking play ignorant with me, we had a deal, 5 $ per post, a deal's a deal, even you should respect it

Never said it wasn't. As of now only 15% are ashkenazi and even less are white skinned... kek.
Walk around jerusalem or tel aviv and the only whites youll see will be tourists. Shitskins are taking over. This is the end.

LEFT CANT MEME
E
F
T

C
A
N
T

M
E
M
E

Why aren't we busting through their borders? We should be overrunning their countries, enjoying their beaches, countryside, taking lovers and making kids, and enjoying their cheap healthcare. Weird how we just hang here paying their way.

el demoniaco siempre negro...

>1965

Why the fuck are you retards assuming im memeing? Fuck outta my thread if you have nothing to say.

This is hilarious. How the jews always out themselves when you let them. Ask yourself thia, brothers. Who benefits the most from Americans and Europeans hating each other? All this anti yank and anti euro shilling....who benefits?

TL; DR: Jews are human rats.

Get out. Bait thread sage and move on.

Visiting USA's Chicago & New York
Swarm of Niggers Everywhere

Visiting Italy's Rome, Venice, Pisa, Florence & Milan
Few Niggers, all of them American tourists

>politicall powerless

What is AIPAC dumb nosenigger? Your sandy shithole nation is our north korea we are forced to pay for every fucking day.

>mutts
dude, your leftist people in the media are really fucking our ass. this is after the hart cellar, which your people are responsible for

if we manage to reverse this, please believe, this holocaust was deserved

Diversity is our greatest strength.

Hey, Jew, how badly do the Ashkenazi hate your Sephardic ass that you have to come HERE where you know you are despised for fucking company???

Soros don't try to fuck me, don't fucking do it. We had a fucking deal, I want my fucking money, right fucking now, you jew motherfucker you

Yeah cuz I own and/ or represent AIPAC.
Did you pass 3rd grade with your divine logic?
How is this a bait thread...?

>Ameri-indian cannot.
>t. 1/56th Cherokee expat

The definitions have changed already, Italians or "white hispanics" can be pretty tan, and thus I think the definitions of "whiteness" will expand.

>assumimg im a shitskin spharadi
Im a russian you retard

Fuck off shitskin latino chimp

All White Western countries are in the same boat, thanks to your lot, Jew.
Except for Poland and Eastern Europe.

Save that meme for your continent one generation from now.

Good to hear everyone is getting blacked equally.

waaarg....

>represented by*

Nice pilpul, moshe.

It's actually really sad. Apparently its also my fault for shitskins having 10 babies cuz of my flag.

I sleep well at night knowing there are enough people pissed off at the invasion that within a decade there will be a bloody civil war and we'll have the chance to kill these gremlins.

I can't wait ...
I'll run outside with a gopro attached to a helmet and stab as many shitskins to death as I can then upload to youtube and by then it won't be illegal because the jews running that site will have been killed off too ^_^

la maldiciòn...no no....only nonsense, ancient mayan folklore....it's not real....it can't be real

Toda, fellow circumsized one.

El demonio duende emerge...

You have to admit secular non religious jews have some funny ideas when it comes no culture and national sovereignty, even at the expense of israel itself. It seems as though left atheist jews and Hasidic/haredi jews hate israel as much as they hate Europe.

>alaska
The fuck.

Not going to disagree with that, fair point.

Why do you care? Jews are less than 10% of the population and so are nigger s yet they are doing ok. You'll be fine.

I need more like this

It was not by our choice

>Fuck off shitskin latino chimp

>t. Patrick "Runningbuck" Hernandez Schmidt

It's getting so difficult to have an actual discussion about this shit without the constant mongrel spamming. It was pretty funny the first week, I even made some OC myself but now it's clearly dying out and getting lame, especially with these Lovecraft demon totally pitch black 56%ers taken straight from some kids deviantart drawing and replaced with a badly photoshopped face. Now it's starting to look very forced

Ask your diaspora
These commy kikes are obsessed with destroying Europeans
Btw do you want us to deport them to you or just gas them?

KEK. Very hard question.

It took you this long to realize that it's /bant/ and Sup Forums shitposting.

el Pecado...

you know, if you continue this meme, it'll become a reality and you're next.

REMINDER:

These "Amerimutt" images are the product of a CIA psyop. They are designed to divide White Americans and White Europeans.

Sup Forums is a known testing ground of memes like this. Ignore any memes known to come from there.

We have to remain united, ignore and redpill shills. The longer we perpetuate this propaganda the more we play into the hands of our enemies.

At least it's Latinos and not Africans.

>white americans

do you honestly believe there are no white americans?

el diablo...

Not anymore, you're all mixed af

guys, it's ok....

The diaspora did that. Israel has Europe and the diaspora America. One ruined America for good in 1965, and the other destabilized the middle east to send it's population to Europe.

You kikes are the scum of the Earth to begin with. It fills me with joy to see you overplay your hand like this and get filled with shitskins. Hope you like that non-existent ethno state you got for free based on a lie.

okay

wait people are taking this seriously? holy fuck i thought it was all a joke u guys are schizo af

I guess I may just be an exception. oh well, I probably can't change your mind. just try not to be too much of a bully, and have a nice day.

I cant fucking wait for it you fat ugly pale fuck. Or Russian. Either way you’re a cunt.

Oh, anons are losing their shit over it.

This is exactly why I hate America. You reduced white women to the level of whores and sexualised everything, while simultaneously bringing in things like the sex offender's register which totally ruin the life of any man who makes even a slight sexual misstep such as sleeping with a 17 year old.

Total cancer.

I wasn't alive when it began in the 80s. I was born when it was already happening and by the time I had hit 18 they had engrained multiculti bullshit into over half the populatiin..

>White Americans

>just try not to be too much of a bully
I made this one especially for (you)

You forgot your memeflag schlomo. PS, you and Barbara Spectre are going to die a brutal, violent death.

It's a joke, doesn't qttop them from losing their shit.
It's just too good.
I audibly laughed several times wheb I saw those accurate depictions of your average amerimutt.

Ask the boomers, they did it not us