EU Army formation?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078157/EU-army-moves-step-closer-23-nations-sign-pact.html
Ok, Sup Forums please tell me why the EU thinks this is a good idea? Will this be the most useless military alliance since the United Nations, or will this wind up being a good thing? Is NATO not enough, or do Eurofags just not want to pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g15gxJto2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is NATO not enough
Apparently yes. You know since its American and all.

Though I genuinely wonder, would members leave NATO because of this?

I've read headlines that imply this is to get away form US dependence, but that seems like a retarded move to me

They doing this to opress and scare the small European countries.

How so user? What are the small countries worried about? Genuinely curious, I don't understand how the EU works that well, especially for the little guys

When you cant enslave countries by debt like Greece or Spain, you doing it with might.
>Pic from a Polak.
You can find the comment here.
youtube.com/watch?v=_g15gxJto2Y

>I've read headlines that imply this is to get away form US dependence, but that seems like a retarded move to me
Yes, what a retarded move. Why would they do that? They really should rethink this endeavour.

>runs from the US to go to a cucked and jew controlled EU
yeah what a retarded move

Greeks back in 2015 voted to leave the Union, but the Government ignore the public opinion.
Eurozone beurocrats are German puppets, one day after the referendum annoucement, impose capital controls to scare us. People couldn't take their money from the banks but this didn't affect our will to vote NO.

The most sacred thing, the referendum, was scrapped by some Tyrants (SIRIZA Tsipras New Democracy party) who pretending the Democratic elected Greek officials.

Damn guess it sucks to be greek right now then. Enjoy your rapeufgees and Germans fucking your politics and pray that people will wake up lol

Good...Russia is so pleased. He took Crimea with US backing and back nothing happened. Imagine no more US backing? WW3 European boogaloo..US isolationist reloaded.

>EU Army
No, no, no, no, no!

>and pray that people will wake up lol

What do you mean? Elections are rigged. Golden Dawn, the only party who still make rallies because the public ignore all the others was voted by the same amount of people for five times in a row.
In late 70s they pass a bill to take our guns, now we cannot react, only with external help we can topple them.

External help will be required, but it also would take the will of the greek people. I havent heard any major protests or anything out of Greece, but I dont know? How redpilled is Greece?

>When you cant enslave countries by debt like Greece or Spain, you doing it with might.

I think this has a lot to do with it ^

I honestly hope they set this up and start stepping out of line enough for us to have to go to war with them to defeat the Europeans again for all of these Amerimutt threads.

Thats a stupid idea on their part because we have bases all over Europe. The host countries start beating off when its time for us to reup and pay them for for being there, then shit on us the next day.

Germany controls the EU. We've just got a shitty German government right now and all of Europe has to suffer for it.
But that's something we can change. We can't change NATO.

>I havent heard any major protests

Because the commies are in charge and people don't trust them anymore.
Golden Dawn organizing protests, but we are at war with the media.

>How redpilled is Greece?

Golden Dawn would be Government today, IF!
We are at war with the AIPAC/AJC and the rich "Greek" mafia. Golden Dawn support the recognition of Palestine while their rhetoric about the Germanized EU is strongly negative.

What would be your dream scenario then greek user? Like who would you want support from if it was foreign, how would you want it to go down, and what would the terms of said 'revolution' be?

>go to war with them to defeat the Europeans again for all of these Amerimutt threads
No country on Sup Forums is safe from bants.

>poo-in-loo
>denbts
>leaf
>achmeds
>britbongs
>SWEDEN YES
>etc

I just dont get why you malaccas dont force Syriza out. That what every Spyros here wants to do.

Its honestly an effort to get Europe out from under the American thumb. Its not commonly known, but the old World War 2 combined command of the Allied powers was never dissolved. Brussels is not just the EU capital, it is also the headquarters of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE).

SHAPE is the only international combined combatant command, and by treaty if war were to break out in Europe, all military forces in Europe would fall under its chain of command. SHAPE is also always commanded by an America, and major Staff components (J1, J2, J3, etc) are heavily staffed by US soldiers and officers.

So in theory, there is an EU Army. The American Army. The Germans and the French want to undo this. The Brits have always opposed this because the Germans and French wanted it and whatever they wanted was clearly a bad idea. A unified EU Army would not necessarily obey orders from SHAPE in the event of conflict. Indeed, I would expect it would outright disobey them.

Junta regime didn't have enough time to fix the economy and bring a new constitution. (Turkish invasion in Cyprus)
Greece right now needs a coup, deportations and new constitution where only ordinary people from their local regions can participate. No parties or ideologies.

>why you malaccas dont force Syriza out

There's a trial, and we don't have money or media support. Golden Dawn is the only party who doesn't get public funds for the elections. All the others stealing tax money to run their campaigns.

It's basically that France and Germany think they can defend Europe without American involvement. Which is total bullshit. Side note is that it's another way for the Franco-German cabal that runs the EU to exert more control. They'll now have political, economic, and military control over the member nations.

Fourth Reich my man, but a really shitty cucky version. I imagine a lot of the Slavs are starting to think about how to get out of the EU now. They joined NATO because they trust America more than their Western European counter parts. If those Western European counter parts are trying to replace NATO with their shitty EU army, I think a lot will reconsider.

The eternal losers who spend hundred of billions to create a flying can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon

The Virgin Luftwaffe vs. the Chad US Air Force