Evidence that America is a dying empire. Bye bye

Evidence that America is a dying empire. Bye bye.

goodbye losers

>integrate armies
>refuse to defend borders

I guess it streamlines it, though why have an army period?

>shake off us dependence
>shake off last shreds of sovereignty as well

why not just become 1 country at this point? you already are in every way but name

Bullshit. The only way Europe can pay for all the social services is by getting the defense taken care of by the US. Europe cannot sustain itself in the way its operating right now without the US.

Pic relsted is evidence that America is dying. They're 56% white.
You're going to be a minority soon and we will sit back and laugh.

Your knowledge is limited. But i don't blame you, because you are a degenerate monkey.

Good. We can pull out of Germany and leave you fucks to defend yourselves

they'll probably make an initial investment just to homogenize uniforms and training, and then leave it at that. it's not like they use their forces anyways, they just need people to turn away white immigrants.

I think they dropping from the Unesco was even more transparent.

>My empire can't even handle the useless U.N.

hello cia

Fuck Europe anyway. I hope the USA blasts them into Oblivion.

>EU pushing the USA into Russia's arms
I'm OK with this. I hope we can replicate some of their anti-gay laws

about damn time
our invoice is in the mail, freeloaders

t. Moorish Mongrel

Cool, so we can take all our stuff back?

Have fun fighting Russia. We out dis bitch.

Good when the Arab hordes descend on them and rap and kill their way through Europe. We will sit back and witch it all burn down from across the pond. Only when you are deaths door will we sweep in to place the final blow, retake Europe and finally exterminate the Extremests back to where they came. We were brave enough to seek a new world and a new start for our children, we are the masters of our domain, we will retake it and make Europe Great Again.

>EU army now a reality
>Germany in charge of EU
How long before we have to save the world from Germany again? Except instead of Nazis the enemy is Muslims and Muslim apologists.

HURRRRRR
MUH EU ARMYYYYY
HURRRRRRRR
WHAT WE GONNA DO FIRST WITH IT GOYS ?
DURRRRRRRRRRR
FIGHT RUSSIANS OBVIOUSLY
HURDHURDHURDHURDHERRRRRRRR

Cool now we’re more powerful than a large conglomerate of fecal Epidermi. Instead of a bunch of smaller ones

So....Nazis?

>2 digits away

YES! YES! YES! Will the Anglo-American alliance have to save Europe from the Eternal Kraut once again? I certainly hope so!

if a WW3 started its likely that any military would side with the right wing populist movement. Seriously doubt anyone would join the armed forces just to protect Muslim immigrants wrecking their home country.

So in a vacuum a Euro army slightly BTFOs the USA but in the big picture it's meaningless. They're our allies.

If a 3rd world war started, it would likely be all out civil war. Liberals doing terrorist bombings and right wing armies/police fighting back.

Seriously doubt any scenario where the US army fights the Euro army. the modern division is left vs right across all developed nations.

You do realize once whites become less then 50% they still will be the majority right?

It's not like the other 50% is one ethnicity.

No one in this thread will witness America without a white majority. Given that timeframe and our hottt discussions this present day, neither will the next generation see America without a white majority.

>They say as there are still tons of American Nukes on German soil which means that we take the first hit if shit hits the fan
>They say as it was a mere two years ago when shitting on Germanys Dependance and the "still occupied" status was deemed Tinfoil-hat or Nazi-tier
>Nowadays you're a Nazi if you do not shit all over America

I swear to God im losing the last bit of faith ive had in Germans. In the last year or two so many of them took a complete 180° Spin on their political points and most of them didnt even notice.

>I swear to God im losing the last bit of faith ive had in Germans.
they won't be around much longer luckily for you

About fucking time these parasites pay for their own shit

That's not going to happen you stupid mongrel.

The EU is a US satellite, not the other way around. You guys are the ones that had problems with Russia. If the EU decides to take care of their own business, they will suddenly find themselves in a state of detente with a Russian regime that they have very little personal problems with.

All the sanctions put in place by the Europeans against Russia were created because of US urging. The Russians are in Ukraine because EU enlargement is just a way for the US to get more satellites. If you guys fucked off the Russians would just leave Ukraine and pursue a policy of rapprochement with Europe in the hope of picking up the Empire you just gave up.

Hahaha you can't be serious? A dying Empire? More like they're getting these fucking assholes to start paying for their own military instead of leeching off of the US. You guys in Australia, are you really this stupid or are you just pretending?

>no more good goyim zogbots occupying german soil
nice, maybe they can finally get that 4th reich thing started.

The other 50% will be shitskins, not whites. You dumb mutt. It will be 40% whites and 60% shitskins. Good luck winning an election against democrats then! Kek.

so let me get this straight. they need to combine 23 armies to match the U.S. and this is a sign that the American empire is dying? ok.

They need some way to repress their native populations.

Try to be less muttblasted

good
fight your own wars faggots

>USA, UK, Russia, and France against a Germany-dominated Europe

It's happening again, and those damned krauts are once again to blame.

I hate to say it, would West Germany have been better off without reunification? East Germany?

Where is the pride of the EU countries? Integrating your fucking armies? Sharing a currency? Having a hivemind dictate the very laws and policies of your country? It boggles my mind

You better not puss out Americunts.

Dissolve NATO completely and take your shit back before the merchants claim them.

>You do realize once whites become less then 50% they still will be the majority right

You are one stupid moherfucker

About time your degenerate Jewish empire lost influence and stop degenerating the West with your sick culture and ideals. Every major problem over the past 70 years was caused by your incompetence. You are the most useless empire in world history. You mutts can't even control communist gooks with 1950s tech. Impotent, like your orange clown in chief.

yo how many aircraft carriers the EU got? what about boomers? I'm america and I don't give a fuckkkk what you pansy ass baguette eating mohammads do. good luck

The joke is that most of these leftists all shill for this shit because they think the negative consequences will never befall them.
THe only good thing I can take out of this is that I see the same people who advocated this shit beheaded on the streets, why I get to watch it comfily from Austria.
Western Germany, especially above Cologne is such a fucking shitfest. The Cities are ugly, the people are uglier, the men are whimps, the women whores and everyone just fucks about while the historically main industrial area of Germany becomes a pile of Garbage. Most of the heavy industry left long ago and the things that used to make these places special have gone too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA please fucking burn in the hell fire you are making.

>things the US no longer has to pay for
Is this Trump? Because if it is, thank you Trump!

>implying the combined might of 23 european nations could ever replace the American military resources stationed in Europe

>implying that portion of American resources in Europe is merely but a fraction of America's total power.

>implying American military resources will not remain stationed across Europe(and the rest of the world)

>implying this EU( thus UN, thus American) army will be used against American forces and not alongside to crush European dissent against American Hegemony.

>implying EU member nations will not be taxed to pay for the creation of this American-controlled army to further enslave themselves to global/american interests.

Great job, now try integrating 6,800 nuclear warheads you weak little bitches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YUROPOORS ETERNALLY BTFO

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

good
we can finally cut our military spending

Great source, brilliant. Sage.

does this mean the EU will now take over the Jew babysitting job we don't want anymore?

Hi CTR/Shareblue

Why does Europe need an army when they're letting the invaders in?

From a nationalistic perspective it was good.
The only fatal error they commited was to not immideatly put the Commie fags who ran the show in the DDR against the Wall and killing them off en masse.
Instead they allowed these parasites into the country, to found their own Party and to allow them into leading political areas.
Merkel was pretty heavily involved with all this shit and shes our fucking cancellor.

Israel demands service of the european people.

You're already footing the bill of most of the EU anyways, what's' a few more billion?

>pay denbts Germoney

>Competitive global military force
>Ludicrously generous welfare and social programs combined with open borders to the 3rd world

Pick one.

Fuck off to breitbart you boomer subhuman.

The army will side with the invaders to take on the native Europeans who resist the invasion.

Hows the referendum going?

That's a good thing for us, no more shelling out billions for you retards. Now you're going to be buying more of our arms. Good goys.

So we can finally stop paying for NATO and maybe get our own healthcare. Neat.

Seriously, frankly speaking,why is this a bad thing for the US? They GTFO of Europe, save a lot of money on their bases there in turn. They sure as hell need to save on military spending.

This. Americans are wise to the jews now. I’m in a Southern Republican town and even here there are a shitload of veterans who are pissed of about fighting foe Israel and they totally get it. Israel cant make America from fight Iran.

So now they want EU to get an army to do it.

Sweden is one of the worlds biggest arm producers. They are fucked.

Hahahahaha EU army. That's rich. I can't wait to see Germany convince Poland to use their Islamofeminist army to protect them. My god imagine the strength of those armored dildo divisions

Sweden has anti ship missiles.

>irrelevant greekroach talking shit about anybody

Silduers obey orders. A polish brigade will obey orders.

No fucking way we can get away with that after the migrant crisis and current demographics.

The American presence in Europe is an essential component of your empire and is necessary to foster the dependence of the Europeans on your protection. You are no different than the Roman Empire stationing troops in Numidia to defend their 'loyal allies'.

If the Europeans decide to start defending themselves and fund their own military, that means they are no longer dependent on your for protection and American influence over European policy will decline.

So expect those sanctions against Russia you fought so hard to get to disappear. Expect your mega-corporations to suddenly be shut out of lucrative deals and required to pay taxes rather than dodge as they currently do with impunity. Expect that when you invade Venezuela in 2019 European assistance will be nonexistent. Expect the Europeans to stop doggedly defending the petrodollar your entire economic system depends on.

The Europeans would not be trying to defend themselves if your empire was not dying. Not only would they see no reason to do it, you'd intervene to prevent it and keep them as client states.

Now don't get me wrong, it is good for the Americans to leave Europe. You've fucked up since the 1980s and your empire is unsustainable. A negotiated pullback with nominal allies left behind is better than trying to overstretch and cause total collapse. But don't think this is some kind of surface level dick game and America stronk. You are a glass cannon.

>defense welfare queens want to stop getting handouts
>still depend on NATO spec weapons
>US stops supporting these euro niggers and sells them weapons
>somehow a loss

No more welfare for europoors

That's not going to help when the swedish army with swedish weapons attacks the swedish civilians for being against mass immigration.

That neutrality is looking might good right about now.

Ooh god, uniting "Europe" mean that all these countries will have to forgo there sovereignty and cease being sovereign countries.

And under who's authority will Europe follow?
The Germans...... of course.

The EU can't even protect its own borders, and somehow think they can run an army. Good luck cucks, you'll need it.

Leafs change their color when they are dying, just like empires.

That was the same insult you used for the past couple threads when someone called you out. Odds are you are a divide/conquer Shareblue bot, judging by the posts you've been repeating. Come back with something I haven't seen before.

Evidence that WWIII is coming, East vs West.

This'll be Austria-Hungary 2.0.

23 countries team to form a defensive military. Very impressive!

Do we need to destroy Germany again?

>sips Lysol

Nobody asked you Abbo

Then where the fuck do we fit into all of this? By we I mean anglo nations?

Germany's Merkel cannot have an army,
it's illegal since WW2!

Globalist think we will sit here and let this happen they are Nuts!

NATO army must be stopped, after Assad, Gaddafi, Poland next!

>implying western europe isn't going to be invaded by a Polish/Czech/US alliance and liberated once and for all

That's good news. Thanks bruh

show your flag

That's cute. Let me know when they actually FUND it.

US Russian Chinese alliance to subjugate Western Europe faggots

Because then people could elect their EU leaders and we can't have that!

Hello, I'm CIA. Just wanted to pop into this thread and say that I'm glad our latest divide and conquer strategy is working so well. If we can drive a deeper wedge between Europeans and Americans then when the time comes for both groups to band together for their common interests they will instead begin posting le 53% goblins and squabbling among themselves about mutts vs. pure bloods while we silently continue to destroy white Americans and Europeans.

It won't. It's been doing this for the past couple of threads, using the same pictures, words, and flag. Odds are it's a CTR/Shareblue bot.

Fucking FINALLY

You forgot the most important part. The EU army can now cross borders without aspprovel from that country first.

Is that great, goy?

Getting a Chinese QT, this is somehow bad?

At least use a meme flag if your going to be a complete embarrassment

We'll be quite alright.

>trump says other countries need to pay for their own military shit instead of expecting america to do it for free
>they actually do what trump wants
>haha take that drumpfh

American military presence in Europe is the reason it has endured near 70 years of prosperity. It's the reason it can focus on housing every subhuman migrant, free healthcare, free education, and a common market with no disputes. The minute US stops this Europeans start remilitarizing. Remilitarization almost always leads to war.

Europe gains a lot more than the US with this policy. We don't need Europe at all. Even when they start fighting over immigration policy the first they will ask for assistance is the US, not Russia. Kek your previous post believes Russia will ally with the EU hahahaha. You're a stupid leaf nigger, probably a slav vatnik, I know you pray five times a day to god Putin about ending the American empire and starting a new Era of peace. Itll never happen in your lifetime.