Roman Pol

*meanwhile on Roman Pol*

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtu.be/eiXtT34Cs40?t=10m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Romans FEAR the Elephant.

Constantine is a Judean stick worshiper and his allowing of the Christians to worship freely will surely be the downfall of the empire. Why should I have to pay my hard earned denarii to pander to these wooden stick worshippers? They only have one god. ONE. How can one god possibly maintain the world?

Hannibal did nothing wrong

WE

WUZ

IT'S HAPPENING!

WUZ

This.

Underrated post

CARTHEGO ET STERCORE

PRAISE CEASAR!

CARTHAGO DELENDE EST

My fratris is in Jvlivs Caesar's legio and he says he saw the generalis btfo the Gavls with a wooden bridge. How delta can you get. Truly our Consul Dictator

>Sitons think they are Roman

When will those filthy fucking blonde monkeys realize that they are 100 years of being under Roman rule before we breed out their inferior genes?

Egyptians are more worthy as civilized people than the fucking northerns and the island white trash

>Cleopatra
>subhuman

Get your parchment out of here.

What do we do about these Jews guys?
I think they are corrupting the Senate with bribes and vice

ya - the beginning of the end of ovr great republic occvred when those filthy gavls were given not only svfferage but seats on the senate as vvell.

ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

the eternal JQ

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

captiones are not cinaedus

Not subhuman, her skin is sunkissed by ra, their heathen God, not misplace your distance because us Mediterraneans don't stay in our huts all day like sitons to remain looking as pale as their mothers breastmilk

>loses one battle
>has to surrender

Carthaginian logistics can't compete

>tfw you have an elaborate plan to sneak an army of elephants to devastate the romans and they die before the first major battle.

kekus maximus

I really can't stand those stinky Carthaginians, coming here and taking shit for free. I hope Rome does something about this situation!

THESE UNCIVILIZED GAVLS AND BARBARIANS WILL NEVEW LEAVE THEIR DAWK VNCIVILIZED FOWESTS TO BVILD CITIES THAT COVLD CHALLENGE THY ETEWNAL CITY WOME.

Why do filthy Judean heretics worship this so-called Christ and claim that they are the one true religion of peace? Anyone with half a brain can recognize the threat they pose to our eternal institutions! Furthermore, how can you not worship Mars and Jupiter?

>
checked

OH BEAVTIFVL WOMEN. RVB THINESELVES AS I ENTER YOVR BOYPVSSI.

Can't we all agree that rome is being invaded by a bunch of pale,yellow haired savages , they don't bathe , they stink , don't work, always looking for handouts , this is the sad state of rome , i could not imagine these "people" as citizens.

How about some actual ancient roman shitposting?

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

There is nothing better than staring down at a bunch of Gaulniggers begging for food and to be lead past your wall and watching them starve.
youtu.be/eiXtT34Cs40?t=10m24s

b-b-but muh height

Bloody Isrealite merchants, saw one at the Forvm the other diem, saw him rvb his hands while selling his wares, svrely he's vp to something, around the Iudaeum, never relaxat

>ancient mgtow

>tfw no greek boytoy to read me philosophy
Carthage Must Be Destroyed

>Mars

Neptvne is far superior.

>yfw Constantine's half of the empire lasts 1000 years longer than the western half

LIBYANS