We're winning so much all the shills have left is to say we aren't winning

They are hopeless.

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

f u drumphfkin

drumpf supporters are shills

Checked. Kikes on suicide watch. Praise kek.

>implying trump isn't a shill

you're still posting that image 7 months later?

kys

faggot

ISRAEL IS ILLEGITIMATE AND WONT EXIST SOON!

In 1968, Hillary touched my penis while Obama was licking my balls! McCain was just laying on floor waiting for my first cum to drop!
I was fine with it all
until Michelle Obaman tried to fuck me in the ass.

Checked and kekd.

You can believe in your "anti-establishment" politician but everybody knows the reptiles/jews/aliens let him win because presidents have no true power

Sure thing leaf. You're fucking retarded.

Oh yeah, you are winning. By 2020 america will be less than 50% white. Thats what i call winning.

Nice one Jew. did you think of that by yourself? Post another Mongrel meme Rabbi. You sure are convincing everyone.

Is this the kind of meme 18 billion buys?
Really?

No amount of money is gonna stop america being less than 50% white by 2020.

You're right, that's not a matter of money.

Whats the point of this meme? You guys are wastng time iwth this shit while Israel is about to crumble under the weight of it's lies.

If Trump is a shill, then why are (((they))) doing literally everything in their power short of a coup detat to get him out of office?

The Jews are trying to set the narrative that the zionist shills on Sup Forums are hired by Donald.

I know. It's glorious.

Trump is just a faction of the jews fighting another faction of the jews (the more glabalist ones). But it's not like you wanna hear the truth, do you?

Sorry faggot.

ISRAEL IS DIASPORA

Rothschild "Special" Forces

Wtf is this

shills trying to paint Trump as the person hiring all the shills on Sup Forums and around the internet.

They're trying to label Trump supporters as shills

The best they can muster is to spam shit tier memes that they didn't even make up themselves! The desperation is pathetic. The leftypol and int fags are the worst - their boards are so mundane and low energy that they would rather shitpost on pol for hours then sift through the drivel on their own boards. I cant even imagine what it feels like to be so demoralized and impotent.
Maybe one of you Alt-Left faggots can tell us?

We're not winning. The Jews are just going back into hiding is all. Trump is here to lull us back to sleep.

What have you won exactly? A dog bone for a mutt?

>666
Fuck off Satanic kike. Trump is an establishment SHILL

You protect Israel, you are their mutt guard dog. As long as your degenerate devil country exists, so will Israel.

Trump

>Defeated (((ISIS)))
>Still kept the Iranian deal.
>Told Bibi to shut the fuck up
>Pulled out of UNESCO.

You're a fucking imbecile.

My fellow Americans, we must allow these mutt memes to run their course for the sake of all the countries posting them, as of now they are drowning in a sea of muslims and other Saudis to the point where shiara law is accepted in certain areas. They're entering their countries by the millions and the only solice they have is pretending we have it worse. The jealousy emanating from the fact we elected a man who made it his mission to cut immigration way down is too much, especially when their leaders are forcing sand niggers down their throats by the millions. Let them have it, they need it, much more than we do.

FUCK OFF JEW

Palestine will rise from the ashes of Israel's lies.

>JOO+

Unfortunately this is true to a certain extent. He is surrounded by kikes, Kushner is a kike IVanka is a kike which means Trumps grandkids and legacy will be Jewish...

Fuck off shill. I already proved that Kushner wasn't a zionist.

Dumb faggot, what is your country? kek, I assure you the US has far more whites than whatever it is.

What is with these mutt memes?

That’s all you’ve got?
Bwahahahahahah
Can’t wait until Trump is in a jail cell and you faggots will pretend like you’ve never supported him.

It's zionist shills.

Good goy.

Yes the leaks are occurring on pol, and are legit from a reputable source with a high security clearance. How can the mainstream media ever recover when they literally need to monitor a Carpathian hockey card trading board in order to get realtime scoops.

You guys think Trump should be impeached, thrown in jail, etc. You haven't even named 1 crime he's committed in over a year.

Literally haven't even named a crime.

This isn't funny. At all. Please stop posting this.

MR. PRESIDENT, I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET. KEEP DRAINING THE SWAMP, WE ARE BEHIND YOU!

I said KIKE, kike. He is a kike. Read this while your at it kike. redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/

Q is a LARP dude.

Wow that was fast, one post to try and stop them from crying because it leads to more mutt memes and within minutes 3 posts calling me a jew. Either y'all are retarded, niggers, & or JDIF. Oh well I tried.

Listen faggot he's a kike...but he's an American first. That's the difference between zionists and other Jews like Modern Orthodox.

Schlomo is working overtime today

Nigga I didn't roll JOO+.
You did.

not according to the NYT

>Listen faggot he's a kike...but he's an American first
ahahaha no, kike.

Do you even know where Trump learned to outjew the Jew?

Roy Cohn.

maybe so but the shadow brokers are not

you guys are so out of touch you believe your own bait

Sexual violence includes rape and other sexual assault. Rape is defined as sexual intercourse without valid consent and sexual assault refers to sexual violence not amounting to rape. Sexual assault includes an unwanted sexual act, an attempt to obtain a sexual act, or contact or communication with unwanted sexual attention not amounting to rape. It also includes sexual assault with or without physical contact, including drug-facilitated sexual assault; sexual assault committed against a marital partner against her/his will, sexual assault against a helpless person, unwanted groping or fondling, harassment and threats of a sexual nature. Finally it should be reminded that figures refer only to the number of police-recorded offences.

Between 2008 and 2015, the figures for sexual violence fell by 9.1 % across the EU (excluding Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, UK England, Wales and Scotland). After a decrease in 2009 and 2010, there was a clear increase during the period 2010–2014 before a small drop of 0.9 % in 2015.

The figures for rape show an increase by 47.0 % between 2008 and 2015 (excluding Italy and UK Scotland). The observed rise in EU figures for rape is particularly influenced by the figures for UK England and Wales (+173 % between 2008 and 2015). The reduction in the number of sexual assaults at EU level was largely influenced by German figures which are not comparable between 2009 and 2010 (See Figure 3).

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics

Oh shit. I havent heard that name since the elections.

Oh, son of a bitch.

>the meme flagger trying this hard

>us
>commie flag

JOO+

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk

>catalonia
NOT JUST A MEME FLAG BUT A MEME "COUNTRY"!!! HOLY KEK

praise

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump’s 80's style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that they’re not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tump’s favorite catchphrase “I guarantee you,” which itself is a clever reference to Trump’s Art of the Deal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

That slight glance back of contempt! Fucking badass.

Ignore him. He's been doing this shit in the past couple of threads.

my favorite is netanyahu's gesture at the end, just so utterly btfo

bibi btfo

I get the meme, i don't get the premise.

Blacks don't vote. Less than 1% do.
Only illegal latinos vote democrat 100%
Legal latinos are starting to flood to the right.

Blacks and latinos hate each other. Once the
dems fall as a party, they will never consolidate under another single party.

But, you keep building them mosques in europe. I'm sure you'll outlast America..

bump

TIC TOC BITCHES!!!

Executioner Trump is coming for YOU!