Breitbart says Bannon is now investigating Mitch McConnell's court martial in 1967...

Breitbart says Bannon is now investigating Mitch McConnell's court martial in 1967. It sounds like McConnell raped some poor guy in the army barracks. This is all the info I could find.

Alan Lynch, a Lexington Postal Clerk, served in the 100th Army Reserve Unit, Louisville, Kentucky. He was in another unit in 1964 but the Army did a consolidation of units and he was transferred to the 100th in 1965 or 1966. He performed several duties while he served in the military as a postal clerk and personnel officer. Mr. Lynch has a remarkable story about the summer of 1967.

The summary of the story is as follows:

In the summer of 1967 Lynch reported for his summer active duty in the 100th Training Unit Army Reserve. The Unit did their summer active duty at Ft. Jackson, South Carolina. Lynch worked for S-1, the administrative arm of any army unit. Lynch worked for a Major, who was the assistant Adjutant and new to the unit. During his active duty in August of 1967 Lynch remembers coming into the office and noticed that the Major was upset. He asked him what was going on and the Major told him the following:

A new member of the 100th Army Reserve Unit in Basic Training at Ft. Knox was arrested in the barracks for sodomy.

democraticunderground.com/10022424928

dailykos.com/stories/2013/2/24/1189537/-The-Strange-and-Possibly-Sordid-Story-of-Mitch-McConnell-s-Military-Service

Anybody have anything else?

Please be true!

Bleh, just looked it up. Dude had fucking polio and was never allowed in the military.

Wow surprised I never heard this before someone update the wiki

Bannon is a faggot who had ties to Harvey Weinstein. The fact you people are posting about Bannon and indicative you support his cause leads me to believe you're kikes.

A lot of people have financial ties to Weinstein, doesn't mean much by and of itself. His connection to Weinstein was making a fortune off Seinfeld if I remember correctly, which sounds smart and while it was no secret what Weinstein was doing, the problem was that it didn't matter who came out against him because he was using ex mossad agents to help silence his victims along with making them rich and famous in his movies so they would stay quiet and enjoy their newly found fame and fortune, which I don't think any of them have come out and said they would give it all up just to have never lived through that experience... so...

How can you guys sit here and pretend like Bannon is someone good for Trump if theres so much information proving he isnt?

((((((((((((Bannon))))))))))))

kek
Bannon shills on Sup Forums
kys faggots

Dude fuck off already. The same zionist shills on this site are the ones who DEFEND bannon. Kill yourself.

Protip: Wait for others to post more so you look like less of a shill.

Protip. Im not a shill so I don't give a fuck about what this looks like. I post what I want to post you fucking faggot.

I call up way too many republican politicians all over the country and their male interns almost always have that submissive faggy voice. Really makes me wonder.

Fun fact, Bannon is the man who started all this. Weinstein owed $1B to Goldman, and Bannon got the dirt from Goldman, and to flip what was left of the company on the PE market (to one of Trumps friends no less!).
The left is so fucking busy with the Hollywood witch trials, they don't even see the massive shift in control of production assets / studios.
Now maybe you know why Moore is suddenly under his own 'metoo' attacks. Turnabout is fairplay on Bannon's man after all.

you do know Bannon is going to be indicted too right?

He's not a mastermind of anything moron

You have direct access to the SP office? Who is your source?

Sounds nasty. Mcconnell needs to step down immediately.

intuition

>Dailykos

>Democraticunderground

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaahahahhahaha

>I believe that she can win!

Nice pic unrelated faggot

Pleases tell me she pull the trigger link so i can J/O watching her die thanks GoD BLESS

that's not sodomy. did anybody offer for him to grab some? who cares. these are males. not wimminz

Im ok with this Fbi rule

>anti gays are gays
>muh spider memes
>rape allegations
>we all know how those can go, with females involved
>faggots and their voices are submissive
>are there any females here who wanna take me shoe shopping? wanna go make babbies together and i can suck on your tits like one?
>submissive
>turkey baster
>submissive
>aids
>truvada
>mental illnesses and this entire subject
>freudian
>all the fucken pedos everywhere all of a sudden; align with what?
>the "election" of dolan
>submissive

Fbi rule?

This is good. Gets this corrupt asshole out of office and everyone left and right will support it except the most kosher neocons.

I find it difficult to believe McConnell served.

wait wtf McConnell has a court martial?

THAT could be a rouse, and if you are going by Wikipedia, really?